Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Varicose veins are usually called changes in the veins of the lower extremities, that is, their uneven increase and release in the place of thinning, since problems arise with the outflow of blood and its stagnation.
The causes of varicose veins are varied, but most often it is heredity, increased load, excess weight and problems with blood vessels. With the development of such a disease, there is a feeling of heaviness in the legs, itching and burning, and you can also visually see the spider veins. To cope with the problem, you need a comprehensive treatment, which includes the use of traditional medicine recipes.
Useful properties and contraindications of the golden mustache
Many people grow this plant at home because it is beautiful. At the same time, not many people know that the golden mustache is a real home doctor, which has a number of useful properties. The scientific name of the plant is fragrant callis. It has been used in folk medicine since ancient times. The substances that make up the plant have anti-inflammatory, antitumor and healing effects. Helps the golden mustache in case of allergies.
Consider the main nutrients:
- Quercetin and Kaempferol. These components have a positive effect on the condition of the veins and blood vessels, normalize blood pressure and remove toxins and salts from the body;
- Catechin. Favorably affects the condition of blood vessels, cleansing and strengthening them;
- Phytosterols. These biologically active substances are necessary for the synthesis of hormones, and they also reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood;
- Tannins. These agents have anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action, which is useful for varicose veins;
- Vitamin C. It improves blood circulation and activates the regeneration of tissue compounds. In addition, vitamin C is anti-inflammatory.
Now it's worth talking about contraindications to the use of a golden mustache for varicose veins.
- You can not use the plant for pregnant and lactating women, as well as small children.
- Such treatment is contraindicated for people with bronchial asthma.
- If, when taken orally, irritation of the vocal cords appears, accompanied by hoarseness in the voice, then the use of folk remedies must be stopped.
- You cannot treat varicose veins if a person has a chronic allergy. First of all, this applies to periods of exacerbation. Some people have an individual intolerance to such a folk remedy, which manifests itself in the form of allergies.
It is important to properly observe the dosage and use the agent as directed, otherwise the treatment will be harmful. In case of an overdose, headaches, dizziness occur, the thyroid gland increases, and there is also severe itching in the abdomen.
It is also important to say that, when starting treatment with a plant, you must first consult a doctor in order to avoid the opposite effect and the appearance of negative consequences.
How to use a golden mustache for varicose veins?
Usually, treatment for varicose veins involves the use of local drugs, wearing special stockings and taking medications. Products based on the golden mustache help reduce pain and fatigue with varicose veins. On the basis of the leaves, decoctions, tinctures, ointments are made, and fresh juice and pulp are also used. It is useful to combine golden mustache with other medicinal plants that enhance and expand the spectrum of action of the folk remedy. The best choice is chamomile, calendula, garlic, honey, peppermint oil, etc.
Gruel, made from crushed leaves, or juice is added to petroleum jelly or animal fat, and then the resulting mass is used to rub problem areas where veins are enlarged, which allows you to remove painful sensations and heaviness in the legs.
If you mix a pharmacy tincture with other similar agents and oils, you can get a medicine that will relieve pain symptoms. Thanks to the fact that the product is rubbed in with stroking movements, blood circulation in problem veins is improved.
There are several ways to use a golden mustache against varicose veins, consider a few of them:
- Against dilated veins, you can use tea made from golden mustache leaves and verbena. At 1 st. boiling water should be taken 12-15 g of the plant. After insisting, take 1 tbsp. spoon;
- If there are problems with veins and thrombophlebitis is diagnosed, then the following medicine must be prepared: take 6 lemons, peel them and squeeze out the juice. Pass 5 cloves of garlic through a press and turn 3-4 leaves of the plant into gruel. Mix all the ingredients and add 2 tbsp. honey. Put the prepared mass in a glass container and leave in a dark place for 7 days. The medicine should be taken once a day for 4 teaspoons. The course of treatment is 1 month;
- Against the expansion of the veins, treatment is carried out with a decoction, for which chop the leaf of the plant and add 1 tbsp to the resulting gruel. a spoonful of hop cones. Pour a mass of 1, 5 tbsp. water, and then put in a water bath for 10 minutes. Then cool and strain. In the resulting broth, moisten gauze and apply it to the problem area for 10 minutes;
- For varicose veins and other vein problems, healing baths are also suitable for treatment. First you need to take 2 tbsp. tablespoons of chopped bark and cover them with 2 tbsp. boiling water. Place on low heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Then add the chopped mustache leaf and boil for another 5 minutes. Insist the broth for 40 minutes, and then strain it and pour it into a bath, which should be taken for 20 minutes. After the procedure, bandage your legs with an elastic bandage;
- Good results for varicose veins and the treatment of other vein problems are obtained by oil, for which all the juice should be squeezed out of the stems and leaves, the remaining cake should be dried, and then filled with olive oil. Insist everything for 21 days. There is another option for preparing healing oil, which will be even more effective for varicose veins. Chop the mustache and leaves and fill them with oil. Put everything in the oven, preheated to 40 degrees, and simmer for 8 hours. Store the product in a dark container in a cool place. Oil is used for rubbing and compresses;
- The tincture prepared on the basis of this wonderful plant allows the treatment of various problems, including vein diseases. The golden mustache in this recipe is not used all, but only the knee. You need to take 35-50 pieces. and chop finely, and then pour in 1 liter of quality vodka. Insist everything for 14 days in a dark place. It is important to shake the container from time to time. All that remains is to strain and can be used to grind problem areas;
- To prevent varicose veins, a tonic massage can be done regularly using the following remedy: Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil and 2 drops of golden mustache oil. Apply the mixture to your palms and massage by moving your hands from bottom to top. Perform the procedure 1-2 times a week.
Now you know whether a golden whisker helps with varicose veins and other vein problems or not. Use the recipes presented, but do so after consulting your doctor in order to take into account possible contraindications.