Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
In our modern world, the problem of varicose veins is quite common. Recently, the treatment of varicose veins by bees has been widely recommended - a kind of bee therapy. The essence of the method is that the bee stings in the nodes of the veins.
At the same time, due to the peptides (in the poison), pain is relieved, swelling decreases and, importantly, blood circulation in the veins improves. After a complex of procedures with bites, even the appearance of the legs improves.
The benefits of bee venom for varicose veins
The usefulness of the poison is manifested with the help of such indicators:
- blood clotting decreases;
- existing stagnation in the vessels is eliminated, the appearance of new ones is prevented;
- blood circulation in the limbs is normalized;
- the elasticity of blood vessels increases, their walls are strengthened;
- normalization of metabolic processes occurs.
Bee venom contains more than 50 nutrients and compounds that are not found in nature anywhere else. Attention! The procedure with the use of poison should be carried out only in a medical institution, otherwise complications may arise.
It is worth paying attention to the fact that before starting the procedure, the attending apitherapist will definitely prescribe an examination in order to clarify contraindications.
As for the properties of bee venom, everyone knows its benefits. The peptides and hirudin contained in it have a healing effect. Peptides promote the expansion of capillaries and thereby improve the blood flow of the veins, relieve painful sensations. Hirudin - thins thick blood and dissolves blood clots.
The indications for the use of the method include:
- increased blood viscosity;
- blood clots;
- the presence of capillary and venous asterisks, meshes;
- redness of the skin;
- heaviness in the legs;
- painful sensations;
- swelling of the limbs.
Attention! Before the procedure, you must not take alcohol, you must exclude coffee, strong tea, citrus fruits, chocolate from your diet - that is, foods that can cause allergic reactions. For the duration of the sessions, give up intensive workouts, it is forbidden to visit the sauna and bathhouse. Also, you cannot eat before the session.
Before prescribing a treatment with bees, the doctor will definitely suggest you:
- make tests for the tolerance of apitoxin;
- pass urine and blood tests;
- after the introduction of the minimum dose of apitoxin, make a special test for the absence of deviations from the norm of your condition.
Tests are taken every five to seven days. If they deteriorate, the doctor will immediately correct the method of using bee venom.
Treatment of varicose veins with bee stings: features of the procedure
Bee treatment is a method of influencing the body by bee sting. At the preliminary stage, the doctor determines the points for bites, their required number. Biologically active points are preferred. To get rid of varicose veins, places are selected above the dilated veins.
Bee treatment is carried out in specially equipped rooms. The patient should sit comfortably in a chair or on a couch. The insect is pressed against the selected area for a few seconds and then removed. The doctor controls the process of getting the amount of poison into the body, preventing an overdose. After contact with humans, the insect dies. With each subsequent session, the number of bites increases. The procedure takes approximately 20-30 minutes.
The bee sting procedure is carried out as follows:
- On the first day, only one bite is made in the lumbar region and the sting is pulled out quickly, after 10 seconds. At this stage, the doctor does not allow the bee to introduce all the poison into the human body. The reaction appears after 6-8 hours. After assessing the reaction immediately after the procedure and the reaction the next day, the doctor decides to continue the course;
- If the results are within the normal range, a second bite is carried out, but in this case the sting is pulled out after one minute;
- If all indicators are normal, there are no complications, then the main treatment with bees begins on the third day;
The scheme according to which the procedure is carried out happens every other day or twice a week. The doctor, on the basis of all the data, decides how many bees to put at the same time, after how long to pull out the sting, what is the duration of the course, how often to conduct sessions. He also chooses the place of localization of bites with varicose veins, that is, which veins on the legs need to be healed.
For the minimum course of apitherapy, 56 bees are used, and for the maximum - up to 200 bites if sessions are held in summer and 250 if in winter. In winter, the insect is less active.
Depending on the reaction of the human body to bites, on its general condition, age and stage of the disease, a decision is made on a one-time staging of insects. One person will be given only 2 bees, and another - 30 pieces. In the first case, the treatment with bees will take a longer time for a person than in the second.
Basically, doctors adhere to the following treatment regimen: the first day - one bite, in each next session the procedure is increased by one bite. That is, the second day - two bites, the third - three. As a rule, treatment with bees using this method is carried out in cycles of 10-15 procedures, then a break is taken for one and a half to two months.
The peculiarities of the procedure include the fact that insects do not sting twice in one place. To reduce pain, the bite site is wiped with ice before the session. If, after the sessions, itching, redness, swelling appears, but these manifestations pass after two days, then this is considered the norm.
Of course, the procedure is quite painful, but after all, the painful sensations from the disease are quite strong. The only consolation can be considered the factor that with each next session the acute sensation of pain dulls, the human body gets used to it. The sting is removed from the body after the poison enters the wound.
After the procedure, the patient is recommended to lie down for at least 20-30 minutes. After removing the sting, the bite site is lubricated with boric ointment or petroleum jelly. This is done for antiseptic and anti-inflammatory purposes. The doctor examines the patient, assesses his condition after the session and sends him home until the next procedure.
It is worth drawing the attention of working people to the fact that after carrying out such a manipulation, weakness, an increase in temperature may occur, and therefore it is better to conduct sessions in the afternoon.
The result of the treatment is visible only after two to three weeks. The effect of the treatment lasts for six months and therefore it is recommended to carry it out twice a year. For more effective treatment, it is recommended to use honey, royal jelly. In nutrition, it is worth adhering to a dairy-plant diet.
Contraindications to the treatment of varicose veins by biting bees
There are, of course, contraindications for this method of treating varicose veins.
- allergy to bee venom and in general to bee products;
- a ban on the use of apitherapy for pregnant and lactating women;
- the presence of cancer;
- during an exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- during infectious diseases;
- with diseases of the kidneys, liver;
- tuberculosis disease;
- with type 1 diabetes mellitus;
- children under 14 years of age, but if there is an urgent need, use this method very carefully and in the smallest doses;
- poor blood clotting;
- the presence of an elevated temperature;
- severe hypertension.
Every patient wants to get well as soon as possible. Have you been advised on a method of bee sting? Consult a specialist, do not treat bee stings using this method at home.
This can lead to health problems. It is worth remembering that bee venom has a healing effect only if it is used correctly. Good luck!