Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Many people spend most of their time at the computer, with their eyes as strained as possible. As a result, the mucous membrane dries up and a feeling of fatigue appears. Exercising your eyes will help preserve your eyesight.
There are several methods for restoring and preserving vision. The most common are courses on Norbekov, Avetisov, Zhdanov.
Exercising your eyes can strengthen the muscles that help your eyes work.
Ophthalmologists recommend exercising immediately after waking up or shortly before bed.
The first few days you need to do the exercises 5 times, gradually increasing the load up to 30 times.
Movements must be done smoothly, and between them it is recommended to blink several times. It is important to remember that exercises to improve vision are carried out without glasses or contact lenses.
Charging according to Avetisov
Doctor Avetisov E. S. developed a technique for the eyes, by practicing which you can train accommodation. Such exercises are suitable not only as a treatment for adults, but as a prophylaxis for children. By doing gymnastics, you can relieve eye fatigue and tension. In addition, exercise is an excellent prevention of myopia.
The set of exercises consists of three groups. Each of them is aimed at strengthening different muscles. To achieve a positive result from charging the eyes, exercises should be performed with the greatest amplitude.
The first group includes exercises that increase blood flow near the eyeball. In addition, during gymnastics for the eyes, the circulation of intraocular fluid is accelerated. Charge while seated.
Group 1 exercises:
- alternate closing and opening eyes for 3-4 seconds;
- blink quickly for 10-13 seconds, take a break, repeat blinking;
- massage the eyeball in a circular motion through the closed eyelid for 1 minute;
- close your eyes, press the eyeball, holding your fingers in this position for about 3 seconds;
- open your eyes wide, holding the upper eyelid with your finger, try to close your eyes.
Exercises of the second group strengthen the oculomotor muscles. When performing them, it is not recommended to make head turns.
Group 2 exercises:
- lower your gaze to the floor, then gently raise to the ceiling;
- the gaze is translated along the horizontal plane, from left to right and back;
- at a slow pace, move your gaze from the lower left corner to the upper right corner, lower it down and raise it up to the left;
- glance in circular movements clockwise, then counterclockwise.
Exercises of the third group train focus and accommodation. When doing them, you need to get up.
Group 3 exercises:
- the gaze should be fixed for 2-3 seconds at the most distant point in front. Place the index finger of the hand 25-27 centimeters from the face, look at it for a few seconds, and then look into the distance again;
- stretch your hand forward, focusing your gaze on it. After 3-4 seconds, it needs to be bent, bringing it closer to the face. As soon as the point of concentration begins to double, stop the movement and begin to unbend the arm to its original position;
- repeat the previous exercise, for each eye separately, covering them alternately with your free hand.
Before doing the next exercise, you should wear glasses or contact lenses if you are using them. To start practicing, you need to attach a small colored mark to the window glass. It should be at eye level.
Having concentrated your gaze on your mark, you need to move it into the distance in a couple of seconds and fix it on any distant object for 2-3 seconds. Eye movements with a mark are done both for two at once, and separately. The first time you need to perform such an exercise for 1-2 minutes, gradually increasing to 7-8 minutes.
This set of exercises that make up the exercise is of a preventive nature. With serious vision problems and the need to restore it, it is better to practice according to Norbekov.
Exercise for the eyes according to the method of M. Norbekov
A set of eye exercises is useful for astigmatism, hyperopia and myopia. Of course, the exercises can be performed at home, but first it is advisable to consult with an ophthalmologist. Before starting gymnastics for the eyes, you need to take the starting position - sitting. In this case, the back should be flat, the shoulders should be straightened.
The head must be kept straight, and all movements must be performed with the eyes. Lower your gaze as much as possible down, then gently lift up as far as possible.
Without moving your head, lower your gaze downward, raising it by yourself. Look as far as possible to the left, then smoothly move it to the right, and back.
Look down to the left, swipe up diagonally to the right, lower it down and raise it up to the left. Then repeat all movements in reverse order. During the exercise for the eyes, they should be tense, so after two cycles they need to be relaxed and blink quickly.
The exercise is similar to the previous one, only the turns need to be made rounded, as in the infinity sign. Movements are done in both directions, after which you need to blink.
This exercise is especially useful for nearsightedness and helps develop peripheral vision. The gaze should be concentrated on the tip of the nose, after which the muscles of the eyes should be weakened, fixing the objects on the side.
Important: the eyes should not move at this time. Further, the gaze should be concentrated on the bridge of the nose and between the eyebrows. Repeat the exercise 5-7 times for each point.
This exercise is useful for developing lateral vision. Fix your gaze on the index fingers, which are located near the tip of the nose. Hands slowly spread apart, focusing on the fingers, but you need to use peripheral vision and not move your eyes.
Without moving your head, describe with your eyes a large circle, first clockwise, then counterclockwise. The size of the figure should be as large as possible, while ensuring that the corners are even and round. It is recommended that you do this exercise outdoors while looking up at the sky.
After completing the last exercise, it is advisable to repeat the steps with your eyes closed. With this option, a massage of the lens of the eyes is done. M.
Norbekov advises doing the exercises in three stages:
- with open eyes;
- with closed eyes;
How to keep your eyesight?
In the modern world, it is difficult to imagine a person who is not connected with a computer.
Of course, "flat" monitors do not put such strain on the eyes as their predecessors, but safety measures must be observed, namely:
- the distance between the monitor and the eyes should not be less than 30 centimeters, while placing the top of the screen below eye level;
- it is advisable to use moisturizing eye drops;
- if glasses are recommended, then when working at a computer, their use is mandatory;
- every 60-90 minutes you need to take a break for 10-12 minutes;
- do exercises for the eyes, which use stereograms.
Ophthalmologists recommend spending no more than 4 hours a day at the computer, but for many this is impossible.
You can save your vision if you follow the recommendations of specialists. In addition, the room must have proper lighting.