Table of contents:
- low calorie banana ice cream
- Strawberry banana
- Berry sorbet at home
- Curd ice cream
- Diet berry ice cream
- Fruit and berry ice
- Egg ice cream
- Mint with fruits and berries
- dietary ice cream from cottage cheese and berries
- chocolate ice cream
- Ice cream with avocado and lemon
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Homemade diet ice cream will help satisfy your sweet tooth without gaining excess weight. Such a low-calorie dessert does not contain sugar and vegetable fats, and therefore is harmless to the figure. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with ice cream recipes, which can be included in the weight loss menu, and study the features of its preparation at home.
low calorie banana ice cream
The average calorie content of 100 g of this ice cream is 94 kcal.
- 1 banana;
- 20 g of any nuts or a bar of dark dark chocolate.
- Peel the banana and slice it into medium 2.5 cm rings.
- Place the slices in an airtight container and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Grind frozen fruit pieces with a blender. For a variety of flavors, it is recommended to add nuts or chocolate.
To achieve maximum resemblance to regular ice cream, place the resulting mixture in the freezer for 1 hour.
The calorie content of 100 g of homemade ice cream is 65 kcal.
- 1 banana;
- 10 medium strawberries;
- 2 orange slices;
- sugar substitute to taste.
- Peel the banana, cut it into small pieces and put it in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Whisk the strawberries with banana slices in a blender, squeeze the juice from the orange into the resulting mixture.
Arrange ice cream in molds and send to freezer for 3-4 hours.
Berry sorbet at home
The calorie content of 100 g of this sorbet is 135 kcal.
- 100 ml natural yoghurt without additives;
- 80 g of berries;
- 2 tsp unsweetened honey;
- 20 g of nuts.
- Divide the entire volume of berries and nuts into 2 equal parts.
- Beat one of them with a blender until smooth, along with yogurt and honey.
- Add the second part to the resulting mixture, distribute the delicacy in containers and send them to the freezer for 5 hours.
Curd ice cream
100 g contains about 130 kcal.
- 150 ml of low-fat kefir;
- 75 g fat-free cottage cheese;
- 1 banana;
- 1 tbsp. l. cocoa powder;
- 15 g raisins or prunes.
- Whisk the banana and kefir with a blender.
- Next, add cottage cheese with cocoa to the mixture and beat thoroughly again.
- Put chopped prunes or raisins into the resulting mass, distribute the dessert into forms and place it in the freezer for 4 hours.
This low-calorie ice cream saturates the body with vitamins and protein, without leading to weight gain.
Diet berry ice cream
Caloric content per 100 g - 48 kcal.
- 150-200 g of red or black currant;
- 30 g of whey vanilla protein;
- 3 tbsp. l. skim milk;
- sweetener optional.
- Whisk all ingredients except milk with a blender. You should get a viscous and thick mixture.
- Add milk gradually and continue whisking. As a result, the dessert should have the consistency of sour cream.
- Pour the resulting mass into a container and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
Fruit and berry ice
100 g contains about 67 calories.
- 300 ml of natural apple or orange juice;
- 200 g of ripe fruits and berries (strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, bananas, currants).
How to cook:
- Cut the fruit of your choice into cubes and place them on the bottom of the prepared molds.
- Pour the juice over the top.
- Place the molds in the freezer for 2 hours, then stick them in the middle of the ice cream stick and send them to the freezer for another 7 hours.
Before use, hold the mold under running warm water for a few seconds, this will make it easier to remove the ice cream.
Egg ice cream
Caloric content 100 g - 128 kcal.
- 750 ml of low-fat milk;
- 3 eggs;
How to cook:
- Bring milk to a boil over low heat.
- Whisk eggs with sweetener until thick.
- While constantly stirring, pour the milk into the resulting mixture, whisk the composition with a whisk. Pour into a saucepan and heat. You do not need to bring the mass to a boil.
- Place the dessert in an airtight container, cool and refrigerate for 4 hours.
To maintain a creamy consistency, remove and beat the ice cream with a blender every hour.
Mint with fruits and berries
The approximate calorie content per 100 g of the treat is 50 kcal.
- 250 g of natural yogurt;
- 200 g of raspberries, banana, strawberries or strawberries;
- 20-30 ml of lemon juice;
- 2-4 mint and basil leaves;
- 1 tsp liquid flower honey.
- Cut the banana into 3 cm thick pieces and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours. At this time, prepare the berries, chop the mint leaves and basil.
- Take out the banana and blend with the other ingredients with a blender.
- Pour the resulting mass into molds, put in the freezer for 2 hours, then insert a stick into each mold. Wait another 6 hours until the dessert is fully cooked.
Lemon juice can be substituted for grapefruit, lime, or orange juice.
dietary ice cream from cottage cheese and berries
100 g contains 95 kcal.
- 200 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 250 g of berries and fruits to taste (raspberries, banana, strawberries, currants or kiwi are best suited);
- 60 ml of kefir.
- Prepare fruits and berries: peel, remove seeds.
- First, whisk 1/3 of the berries and fruits with half the cottage cheese with a blender, then add the kefir and beat again.
- Next, place the remaining berries, fruits and cottage cheese in the resulting mass.
Pour the mixture into an airtight container and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
chocolate ice cream
The calorie content of 100 g of dessert is 80 kcal.
- 200 ml of low-fat kefir;
- 200 g fat-free cottage cheese;
- 50 g raisins;
- 1 banana;
- 40 g cocoa powder;
- 10 grams of cinnamon.
- Beat cottage cheese, kefir and raisins with a blender until smooth;
- Add chopped banana, cocoa and cinnamon to the mixture and beat again.
Arrange the resulting dessert in tins and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
Ice cream with avocado and lemon
The calorie content of 100 g of dessert is 180 calories.
- 2 medium avocados
- 60 ml lemon juice;
- 5 g lemon zest;
- 100 g of honey;
- a pinch of salt.
- Grind the peeled avocado in a blender.
- Pour in lemon juice and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk again.
Place the mixture in an airtight container and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.