Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Cleaning the gallbladder can not only be done at home, but it is also mandatory, since it performs an important function in our body. The gallbladder is a storehouse of bile produced by the liver. To stay healthy, you should know how to cleanse your gallbladder and why.
Nowadays, people often eat foods with a flavor enhancer and various dyes.
In addition, many medicines contain few natural elements. All these harmful substances accumulate in the gallbladder and in the liver, affecting the work of all organs.
Therefore, the use of semi-finished products in food, medicines, frequent stress, fatigue and neuroses - all these are the causes of metabolic disorders. These factors affect the accumulation of toxins and toxins, increasing the load on the gallbladder.
Cleaning at home is effective because it allows you to:
- relieve pain and discomfort;
- lower cholesterol levels;
- maintain a balance of acidity;
- to increase the working capacity of this organ.
How the cleaning process works
This procedure can be carried out in two ways: medication and using folk remedies. Let's consider the second option in more detail.
At home, cleansing often involves the use of olive oil. This method is effective, but very serious and tough. When using this tool, not only the gallbladder is cleaned, but also the liver, and stones are also removed.
- To do this, before going to bed, you need to drink 150 g of olive oil, and after 10 minutes, drink 150 g of lemon juice;
- It is allowed to repeat this procedure 6 times a month;
- At the same time, it is recommended to use herbal decoctions, tinctures during this month. Wormwood is especially effective for this.
The recipe for such a homemade tincture is very simple:
- Mix 5 g of chopped wormwood and 250 ml of boiled water;
- Let it brew for 30 minutes;
- Accepted during the day.
Also, some sources have recipes using natural juices.
For example, black radish juice:
- To do this, grind the radish and squeeze the juice with gauze;
- It is necessary to drink juice before bedtime, 150 ml, each time increasing the dose;
- Instead of radish, you can take beets. Beet juice is drunk one glass a day before meals;
- The course is up to 3 months.
You can buy ready-made preparations at the pharmacy, for example, magnesia:
- Dissolve it (one teaspoon) in warm water and leave overnight;
- In the morning they drink the mixture and lie down, leaning their right side against the heating pad, for two hours;
- The course lasts a week.
You can also clean the organ using sorbitol. This method is considered the simplest and easiest to use.
For the solution you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of sorbitol;
- any fruit;
- boiling water;
- 4 tablespoons of dry rose hips.
You can also use the methods below.
Method number 1. Lemon and grapefruit
For this you need:
- olive oil;
- grapefruit juice;
- one lemon;
- salt (laxative);
Laxative salts or magnesium sulfate are available over the counter. Dilute 150 mg of salt with 1000 ml of water. A little lemon juice is added to the water to kill the unpleasant taste. Drink twice a day, 200 ml at a time, after two hours repeat the reception.
Two hours later, drink a mixture of grapefruit and lemon, olive oil in a 1: 1 ratio. The drink should be thick.
After that, you should lie on your side for half an hour, leaning against a heating pad. Only at this time hypothermia, drafts should not be allowed.
In the morning, you need to finish the tincture with salt so that the result is fixed. Do not forget about the diet, but fresh vegetables and fruits are already allowed.
Gradually, you can return to your usual diet, but limit yourself to eating fatty foods, salt, garlic.
Method number 2. Ignatenko's method
This will require:
- olive oil;
- lemon juice.
Cleansing the gallbladder in this way was developed by Ignatenko. Pour 50 g of calendula with boiled water, let it brew for two hours. The tincture is consumed 3-4 times a day before meals, the course is one month. This clears not only the gallbladder and ducts, but also the liver.
Next steps: mix olive oil with lemon juice in a 1: 1 ratio. At this stage, the cleaning process begins. The resulting mixture must be cooled to a temperature of 15 degrees, then they drink it on an empty stomach and lie in bed for 1-2 hours.
In the morning, an enema is done, which will help remove all toxins. During the day, only lemon water with honey can be consumed from drinks. On the third day, an enema is also given, after which you can eat boiled vegetables, dried fruits. This procedure should be repeated after a month for the best effect.
Method number 3. The use of magnesia
- magnesium powder.
The treatment will be as follows: dissolve the powder in water and drink, lie on one side and warm up for two hours. If diarrhea occurs after the procedure, this means that you need to reduce the dosage. You can determine the effect by the color of the chair. It should be dark green, and bile inclusions should be clearly visible.
Before cleaning with magnesia, you must follow a diet. To calculate the dosage, you need to weigh yourself - up to 80 kg, 20 g of magnesia is enough, more than 35 g.
Cleansing the body from bile is carried out for medicinal purposes to improve the motility of the stomach and bladder, as well as to lower cholesterol levels in the body, and prevents the development of disorders of the bile ducts. It is desirable to use magnesium for preventive purposes.
But it should be remembered that any of the proposed recipes are not effective if you do not follow a diet. When using recipe # 1, remember that lemon and grapefruit are natural allergens, so you should consult your doctor and take an allergen test.
The gallbladder is a very important organ, so it is important to remember that there are some contraindications for clearing it.
Let's consider some of them:
- the presence of gallstone disease;
- diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
- the period of breastfeeding or pregnancy;
- ARVI or ARI (presence of an acute infection);
- disturbances in the work of the central nervous system (central nervous system);
An important condition: in order to avoid unwanted complications, an ultrasound of all organs must be done before the procedure.
If the presence of stones is found, then self-medication is by no means possible, but you need to consult a doctor.
Home treatment can sometimes be very harmful to your health.
If you decide to neglect going to the doctor and an ultrasound scan, then you need to know that if you have stones in the bladder, they can begin to move and get stuck in the bile duct. At the same time, the state of health can deteriorate sharply: sharp pain and colic appear and you can even end up on the surgeon's table.
How to prepare the body for cleansing
- Emptying. It is necessary to completely cleanse the intestines, and for this it is necessary to arrange a fasting day, eating only laxatives, or, in extreme cases, use an enema. At the same time, stress is contraindicated here, you yourself choose which method you like best. In order to avoid different situations during this period, you need to stay at home for two days.
- Compliance with a diet. It is imperative that the diet should not include gas-forming products, for example, soda, bread, milk, fruits, potatoes. We also exclude fatty, salty foods, alcohol, coffee drinks (instead, we drink tea and purified water). You can eat porridge (on water), durum pasta, boiled vegetables. The diet should be followed for a week or two.
Features of care after cleaning
Diet will be considered the main care. It will be important to monitor your diet. Within a few weeks after cleansing, you must give up fried, smoked, fatty foods, alcohol, flour products. All these products should be replaced with vegetables, boiled meat, dairy products, etc.
Do not forget about taking vitamins. Vitamins A, C, B, K are especially important, they strengthen the gallbladder and ducts. Moreover, category B vitamins perform a protective and regenerating function. You can buy folic and ascorbic acid in the pharmacy, folic will promote protein synthesis, and ascorbic will activate all the functions of the gallbladder.
For diseases of the gallbladder, it is recommended to use the following products:
- Berries and fruits, natural juices and compotes (low in sugar);
- Raw, boiled, stewed vegetables, salads made from them, side dishes (without adding hot and spicy sauces and mayonnaise);
- Rye bread;
- Boiled meat (chicken, fish, rabbit meat);
- Soups with milk, vegetable soups, soups with meat and cereals;
- Fermented milk products (yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt, etc.);
- Buckwheat and oatmeal.
The most optimal diet after the cleansing procedure is to eat 5 times a day. You need to eat in small quantities, but often - every 3-4 hours.
If you eat rarely, then fat accumulation, the development of disturbances in the work of the biliary tract, their inflammation, as well as stagnation of bile, may occur.