Table of contents:
- Reasons for the formation of suspension in the gallbladder
- Signs and symptoms
- Varieties of suspension in the gallbladder
- Treatment methods
- Folk remedies for the treatment of suspension
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
The suspension is small crystals of concentrated bile, which are formed as a result of impaired motor function of the biliary tract. Pathology can be detected with an ultrasound or X-ray examination. Is it necessary to get rid of the suspension in the gallbladder and what are the consequences of its presence, we will figure it out further.
Reasons for the formation of suspension in the gallbladder
Both adults and children are susceptible to metabolic disorders in the body.
Disruption of the bile structure leads to the formation of a suspension (slange). Being a homogeneous liquid, it contains solid particles of cholesterol, which are formed under the action of acid and pectin. Under the influence of certain factors, bile thickens and thickens, and, finally, an echogenic sediment falls out. This process is considered the initial stage of gallstone disease.
A newborn child may have physiological jaundice and, as a result, the formation of suspension. At the same time, bilirubin is produced in an increased amount. With artificial feeding, incorrect and untimely introduction of complementary foods, the risk of pathology increases.
In older children, the phenomenon may appear due to stress, disturbances in the functioning of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, insufficient replenishment of the body with microelements, as well as insufficient consumption of choleretic products of natural origin.
Now let's concretize the causes of the pathology. They can be:
- Nervous breakdowns, frequent stressful situations;
- Sedentary, sedentary lifestyle;
- Violation of cholesterol metabolism;
- Stagnation of bile;
- Eating fried, smoked high-calorie foods, fast food, baked goods;
- Inflammation that is infectious;
- Development of diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver, diabetes mellitus, hepatitis, pancreatitis, pancreatic pathology;
- Pregnancy and especially with severe course;
- Frequent use of contraceptives and other calcium-based medications, some antibiotics;
- Alcohol abuse;
- Frequent use of strict diets and the associated dramatic weight loss.
There are also some factors that increase the risk of getting sick. These include:
- Belonging to the female sex, a particular risk appears during pregnancy;
- Overweight person.
Lack of silicon in the body can also lead to the appearance of a suspension in the gallbladder. In this case, the problem is solved easier, just taking drugs that increase its level in the body is prescribed. These can be multivitamin complexes, appropriate dietary supplements.
The person himself can determine the defect and for this it is enough to look at his nails. If they are brittle, then there is not enough of this element in the body.
If a suspension is found in the gallbladder in time, it is possible to stop the process of calculus formation, which means that gallstone disease can also be prevented.
Signs and symptoms
There are practically no obvious symptoms at the onset of the disease, but by listening to the signals of your body, you can recognize the pathology.
So, the signs of suspension in the gallbladder are:
- a feeling of heaviness and pain in the right hypochondrium (may differ in nature - paroxysmal or constant);
- stomach discomfort;
- nausea and vomiting, such as after eating fatty fried foods. Such food requires increased production of bile, and if this does not happen, then the listed symptoms appear;
- bitterness in the mouth
- the formation of a yellow plaque on the surface of the tongue.
- Stool disorders - diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, bloating
Varieties of suspension in the gallbladder
According to etiology, chemical composition and ultrasound data, slang is classified into types:
- Echo-inhomogeneous bile with clots - single nodes of high density are fixed in the region of the posterior wall of the organ. This is an echogenic suspension detected by ultrasound;
- Hyperechoic formations - do not give an acoustic shadow and are determined only during an ultrasound examination, and only when the patient's body position changes. These include a finely dispersed suspension consisting of protein, cholesterol, calcium salts;
- Loose bile - characterized by the presence of putty clots moving in the space of the organ.
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, treatment is also prescribed. All methods must be selected taking into account:
- the physical characteristics of the patient's body;
- the diagnosis.
First of all, doctors recommend a therapeutic diet (table number 5). The power supply system assumes compliance with the following principles:
- Eating small meals frequently.
- Exclusion from the diet of fatty, fried, smoked and salty foods.
- The use of eggs is unacceptable; mayonnaise; cream; various sauces flavored with seasonings; alcohol; chocolate; soups in fatty broth; ice cream; baking.
- Limiting the use of cereals;
- The introduction of fresh fruits and vegetables, jelly, fermented milk products, vegetable and butter oils, wheat and rye bread into the diet is encouraged.
A strict diet is adhered to for up to six months.
Drug therapy for suspension in the gallbladder
- To improve the quality of bile, Ursosan and Ursofalk are used. Long-term treatment, up to several months;
- Drugs such as Mebeverin, Niospam, Aprofen are used to restore the functionality of the gastrointestinal tract;
- The physicochemical properties of bile are normalized with the help of Rezalyut Pro, Allohol, Galstena, which can reduce the concentration of cholesterol;
- Prebiotics are recommended to restore the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract - Linex, Bifidumbacterin.
Folk remedies for the treatment of suspension
In folk medicine, both herbal medicine recipes and mineral water are effectively used against suspension. But such treatment should be agreed with the gastroenterologist - only he can tell you what exactly will benefit you and what is contraindicated for you.
Mineral water has choleretic properties and is used for drinking and tubing. The famous mineral waters of Borjomi and Essentuki have healing properties.
Medicinal drinking is carried out according to the following scheme:
- Half an hour before breakfast, they drink half a liter of water heated to forty degrees in a water bath;
- Throughout the day, they drink another half liter - always before meals and always warmed up.
According to this scheme, they drink water for a week, then take a two-week break and drink water again for a week.
Mineral water tubing is carried out according to the following rules:
- It is necessary to start the procedure at six in the morning - this is the time when the liver begins to work;
- Drink prepared water, having previously released gases from it;
- Lie on the heating pad on your right side, bending your right leg;
- You need to lie down for two hours;
- After the end of the time, you can eat;
- According to the doctor's recommendations, you can make a cleansing enema before tyubage;
- The procedure is done every other day for ten days.
Attention! Tubage is prohibited for stones in the gallbladder.
3 ways to carry out a tubage:
- On an empty stomach, drink a glass of hot medicinal water Essentuki with two tablespoons of sorbitol added to it. Drink slowly in small sips on an empty stomach. After a while, they drink another glass of mineral water, then another. This procedure must be carried out twice a week for one month.
- Drink a glass of warm water with the addition of one tablespoon of honey on an empty stomach. Lie on your right side, placing a heating pad under the gallbladder area. You need to lie down for one and a half to two hours. Probing will allow you to remove the suspension in the gallbladder.
- On an empty stomach, a glass of Borjomi-type mineral water is drunk with the addition of one tablespoon of magnesium sulfate. You need to drink in small sips. Don't forget to put a heating pad under your right side. A sign that speaks about the effectiveness of the procedure will be a slight tingling sensation in the side, followed by mushy stools.
As for the treatment of suspended matter with herbs, you can use a recipe for an infusion of wild strawberries. The berry is rich in silicon, and it is this element that is very important for preventing the appearance of slange.
Prepare strawberry twigs and roots during flowering. The infusion is prepared in this way: several branches, having previously broken, are brewed in a thermos, like ordinary tea for two hours. For a tablespoon of twigs, you need two glasses of boiling water.
Health to you!