Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
According to medical statistics, in the second place in the treatment of diseases by the method of surgical intervention is the gallbladder (the first place is rightfully taken by appendicitis). The disease is quite serious, requiring constant medical supervision and control.
The gallbladder is a very important human organ. It contains the supply of bile necessary for digestion.
The movement of bile occurs due to the contraction of the walls of the gallbladder, and if this process fails, dyskinesia occurs, that is, stagnation of bile, and, as a result, a violation of bile formation and bile secretion. And the main signs of this disease will be pain in the right hypochondrium, bitterness in the mouth, nausea, lack of appetite.
Diet for chronic gallbladder disease
Treatment of gallbladder disease is carried out in a complex. Along with medicines, folk recipes and, most importantly, a diet are used, which implies a proper and balanced diet.
The diet prepared for you by a nutritionist depends on the degree and complexity of the disease. The diet also provides for a decrease in the load on the liver, which is why it is so important to know the list of foods that can be consumed with such a disease.
In the chronic form of gallbladder disease, a gentle diet is used.
In this case:
- They eat often and in small (no more than three hundred grams) portions;
- The use of vegetable fats is recommended (in moderation). Eating animal fats, lard is contraindicated;
- It is not recommended to eat foods rich in carbohydrates, they lead to stagnation of bile;
- Strong broths, legumes, coffee, sweet pastries are not allowed;
- Alcohol is categorically contraindicated;
- It is recommended to eat choleretic products: milk, sour cream, fresh fruits and vegetables.
The duration of the diet should not be less than six months. Otherwise, there will be no result.
Sample menu of a gentle diet:
- First breakfast: oatmeal with vegetable oil, low-fat cottage cheese, weak tea;
- Second breakfast: fresh vegetables and fruits;
- Lunch: vegetable soup, a slice of boiled chicken, a little stewed carrots, jelly;
- Afternoon snack: rosehip broth, fruit;
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge, a slice of boiled fish, tea;
- Before going to bed - a glass of natural kefir or yogurt.
Diet for acute gallbladder disease
In the stage of exacerbation of liver and gallbladder diseases, diet No. 5a is used. It allows you to reduce the load on the organs of the digestive system. Products that cause fermentation and putrefaction, increase bile secretion and the production of gastric juice are completely subject to exclusion.
According to the cooking recommendations for this diet, meals are cooked with a steam or water bath. Prepared dishes for gallbladder disease are crushed with a blender. The cereals are boiled and ground through a sieve.
By its composition, the diet should include:
- 350 grams of carbohydrates;
- 100 grams of protein;
- 80 grams of fat, including approximately 50 grams of vegetable origin.
The number of calories consumed per day should not exceed 2350-2700.
It is recommended to eat for diseases of the gallbladder:
- Dairy, vegetable soups with cereals, puree soups;
- Yesterday's baked bread or slightly dried, uncooked biscuit biscuits;
- Lean meat in the form of steamed cutlet mass;
- Lean fish - steamed, soufflé, aspic;
- Low-fat dairy products;
- Porridge on the water - oatmeal, buckwheat, boiled rice;
- Steamed and mashed vegetables;
- Kissel, mousse made from sweet varieties of berries and fruits, if fresh, then in mashed form;
- Recommended drinks include rosehip decoction, juice from sweet berries and fruits, tea with milk;
- From fats, creamy and refined vegetable are shown in small quantities.
For diseases of the gallbladder, the following should be excluded:
- Fish, meat, and especially mushroom broths, soups with non-grated vegetables and cereals;
- Fresh bakery products, baked goods;
- Fatty meats, liver, smoked meats, sausages, canned meat;
- Fatty fish, caviar and canned fish;
- Natural milk (with enterocolitis), cream, spicy cheese, fatty cottage cheese;
- Groats - pearl barley, millet, barley;
- Radish, turnips, sorrel, onion, garlic, cabbage. As well as salted, pickled and pickled vegetables;
- Sour and hard fruits;
- Sweets, such as halva, chocolate, ice cream;
- Coffee, cocoa, carbonated drinks.
Approximate menu for the day according to diet number 5a:
- The first breakfast - mashed rice porridge, boiled in water and milk, curd soufflé, weak tea;
- Second breakfast - baked apple;
- Lunch - vegetable puree soup, steamed chicken cutlets with carrot puree, jelly;
- Afternoon snack - rosehip decoction;
- Dinner - mashed potatoes, fish steamed cakes, tea;
- Before going to bed - kefir.
Features of nutrition after removal of the gallbladder
If the patient has undergone surgery to remove the gallbladder, he will have to follow a gentle diet for the rest of his life.
The main principles of which will be:
- Five to six meals a day, in small portions;
- Exclusion from the diet of fats such as beef, lamb fat, lard;
- Food should be prepared by boiling, stewing, or steaming.
Diet for gallbladder disease: what you can eat in remission
For those suffering from diseases of the liver and gallbladder in the stage of remission, a special diet No. 5 has been developed. It involves a complete and balanced diet with a sufficient content of proteins and carbohydrates, including foods rich in fiber, trace elements, and pectin. Foods containing a large amount of cholesterol are excluded from the diet.
Cooking can be done by baking, stewing, steaming, boiling. Tough meat and vegetables with a high fiber content are subject to grinding.
It is forbidden to eat hot and cold dishes, you can eat warm food. Eat preferably often, at the same time. Get up from the table a little hungry, you can not overeat. Drink one and a half to two liters of liquid during the day.
Recommended foods for this disease are:
- Lean meat (skinless chicken, rabbit, veal);
- Low-fat varieties of fish;
- Soups based on weak vegetable broth;
- Fermented milk products - low-fat cottage cheese can be;
- You can not more than one egg white per day;
- Oatmeal and buckwheat are preferable from cereals. They contain a lot of vitamins, trace elements, nutrients necessary for the body;
- Vegetables are mostly stewed or boiled.
What recipes can you use to diversify your diet for a similar disease?
We offer several recipes.
- Boiled veal with milk sauce. For cooking, prepare the following products - two hundred grams of veal, a quarter cup of milk, four medium potatoes, a tablespoon of flour, a tablespoon of grated mild cheese, a tablespoon of butter, parsley root and carrots. Boil the meat with parsley and carrots, cut into thin pieces. Prepare mashed potatoes. Cook the sauce. To do this, heat the flour in a saucepan, add hot milk, mix until smooth. Put meat, mashed potatoes in a mold. Drizzle with sauce, sprinkle with cheese and bake for ten minutes in the oven. Drizzle with melted butter before serving.
- Interesting sandwich. It is necessary to grind one hundred grams of cottage cheese through a sieve, turn two medium apples (pre-baked) into mashed potatoes. Combine cottage cheese with applesauce, add one hundred grams of low-fat sour cream. Spread the resulting mass on a few slices of yesterday's white bread and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and dill.
- Soufflé from cottage cheese and boiled meat. One hundred and fifty grams of veal, fifty grams of cottage cheese, one yolk, twenty grams of butter, a little hard cheese, a slice of white bread, a tablespoon of milk. Boil the veal, cool. Pass the meat, cottage cheese and bread soaked in milk through a meat grinder. Add the yolk, part of the softened butter, beat all the ingredients. Put the resulting mass into molds, having previously greased them with oil. Sprinkle with grated cheese and drizzle lightly with melted butter. Bake in the oven. Remove from molds and serve with vegetable puree.
- Spicy fish dumplings. Grind one hundred grams of pike perch fillet and a slice in milk of soaked stale bread through a meat grinder twice. In this case, it is advisable to use a shallow grate. Add thirty grams of cream and beat well. Then, dumplings are formed from the prepared minced meat, put them in a low saucepan, pour in a little water and cook for ten minutes. With a slotted spoon, take out the finished dumplings. Served with mashed potatoes.
Without the right diet, gallbladder disease cannot be cured. And it is not difficult to follow the rules of dietary nutrition, you can dream up a little and the food will also be delicious. Health to you!