Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Acute pain in the right hypochondrium is caused by inflammation of the pancreas. In medicine, it is called pancreatitis. In addition to pain, the disease is often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and other disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, it is important to know the recipes for dishes with pancreatitis, so as not to provoke a complication of the condition.
Causes of the disease
Inflammation of the pancreas appears for various reasons:
- Alcohol abuse;
- Allergic reactions;
- The presence of parasites in the body;
- Mechanical damage to the pancreas;
- Improper nutrition, in which the blood is saturated with fats that adversely affect the work of the pancreas;
- Frequent use of certain drugs, such as hormonal and antibacterial drugs;
- Viral diseases;
- Complication after certain intestinal diseases such as enterocolitis, ulcers, diverticulitis;
- Reye's syndrome and Kawasaki disease.
Rules for drawing up a menu for chronic pancreatitis
You need to adhere to a special diet for a long time.
There are general recommendations:
- Food should be easily digested and not overload the digestive organs;
- Eating very hot or cold with chronic pancreatitis is not advisable;
- You need to eat often - 5-6 times a day, each portion should not exceed 250-300 grams.
Products that are allowed to be consumed
Remember that you need to eat a little of everything, in no case overeat.
On the menu for pancreatitis, the following should prevail:
- Buckwheat, rice, semolina, oatmeal;
- Biscuits or biscuits without dyes, fats, layers, sugar;
- Yesterday's bread or crackers;
- A little honey;
- Chicken egg whites can be steamed or boiled;
- Yoghurts are unadulterated and not sweet;
- Natural juices diluted with water (it is desirable that the fruits are not sour for them);
- Rosehip broth or weak black tea;
- Boiled noodles or pasta;
- Low-fat meats, such as chicken, but only skinless breast, rabbit meat, lean beef (you can eat boiled meat or in the form of steam cutlets);
- Lean fish, boiled or steamed;
- Fruits baked without added sugar;
- It is advisable to heat vegetables (they can be eaten in a very limited amount, broccoli or cauliflower, pumpkin are allowed);
- A little butter can be added to the daily menu.
Products not recommended for consumption
For pancreatitis attacks, which sometimes occur, the diet may be temporary. The chronic form involves long-term special nutrition. It all depends on the clinical picture of the disease.
During an exacerbation, you can not eat:
- Fish, mushroom, meat broths;
- Peas, beans and other legumes;
- Fresh baked goods;
- Fast food, convenience foods and various snacks;
- Dry porridges that crumble;
- Preservation, pickled and fermented foods;
- Smoked products;
- Fried food;
- Fatty and spicy dishes;
- Dairy products, you can only fermented milk, not fatty and in limited quantities;
- Chicken egg yolks;
- Concentrated juices, especially acidic;
- Sweet soda and mineral water;
- Cocoa and coffee.
The first days of exacerbation: a sample menu
Designed for 2 days, but you can adhere to this regime for a week or longer. To avoid repeating often the same products, replace them to your liking, but follow the recommendations.
- Still mineral water;
- Puree in water from any vegetables, traditionally made from potatoes;
- Cutlets cooked without fat. Can be boiled or steamed;
- Protein omelet;
- Boiled water or milk;
- Some white, not fresh bread.
- First dish with chicken meat;
- A piece of steamed or boiled fish;
- Boiled vegetables;
- Some white bread, but not freshly baked;
- Any juice diluted with water.
- Fruit jelly or jelly;
- Mineral water that does not contain gas.
- Boiled meat or cutlets and vegetables;
- Not strong tea.
- Boiled meat - rabbit or lean beef;
- Some bread and water, preferably mineral water.
- Small amounts of stale bread;
- Cottage cheese or pudding made from it;
- Baked apple;
- Vegetable broth soup;
- Boiled fish;
- Porridge (preferably pumpkin, you can sweeten a little);
- Galette cookies;
- Cottage cheese casserole;
- Low fat milk.
- Vegetable puree;
- Baked apple;
- Low-fat and unsweetened yogurt;
- Meat roll;
- Mashed potatoes;
- Curd pudding;
- Kissel from fruits;
- Some bread;
- The tea is not strong and without sugar.
Remember that portions of main courses should not exceed 150 grams, and the total amount of food at a time should not exceed 200-300 grams. Bread should be eaten in small pieces, no more than 100 grams. Tea can be diluted with low-fat milk and sweetened with honey.
Recipes for special dishes that are necessary for pancreatitis
Diet food has its own characteristics - no fat, sugar, salt. It is not nutritious, but useful to quickly overcome the acute form of pancreatitis, which occurs in most cases due to the fact that nutrition is inadequate.
To get rid of problems in a short period, try making oatmeal jelly. It has a positive effect on the body and helps to quickly bounce back after exacerbation of diseases of the stomach and intestines. There are several recipes for its preparation.
Oatmeal kissel from Izotov:
First, collect all the ingredients and prepare in a special way: boil 3 liters of water. Add 100 ml of kefir and 500 grams of oatmeal to the cooled liquid. Cover the saucepan with the mixture tightly with a lid, put it in a warm place for several days to ferment.
Then fold it in a colander to separate the liquid, and collect the thick in a jar and put it in a dark place for 18 hours. During this time, it will stratify into kvass and oat starter cultures.
Now you can make jelly from the oatmeal. To do this, select the oat starter according to your taste and add 400 ml of water there. When it boils, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. At the end, you can add a little salt and throw in a piece of butter.
Oat kissel from Momotov:
You need to mix large oatmeal with small 1: 3. Place the cereal mixture in a 3 liter jar. Pour in 100 ml of kefir. Then add warm boiled water so that it fills the empty space. Close tightly with a plastic lid, put in a warm place for 48 hours.
When the mixture is fermented, separate it from the swollen oatmeal. Pour the kvass into a clean container. Rinse the flakes with clean water and add to the kvass. Now you can select the filtrate for the jelly. Cook until medium thick. Add salt and butter to taste before use.
Delicious dietary recipes
Eating healthily with pancreatitis seems to be difficult, but the therapeutic diet is different in that you can use a variety of foods and make delicious meals easy. Use these recipes.
Recipe number 1
The usefulness of these dishes for pancreatitis can hardly be overestimated. They are needed not only because of their consistency, but also because of their composition.
Broccoli Cream Soup:
- 1 medium potato;
- 1 medium carrot;
- Broccoli 200 grams.
Rinse the vegetables. Peel the potatoes and carrots. Put a saucepan of water on the fire while it boils, cut the vegetables into cubes or a little larger. When the water boils, add all the ingredients and cook over low heat for half an hour. Cool the finished soup and turn into a puree with a blender. Season with salt before serving.
Recipe number 2
Souffle "Ryaba Chicken":
- Chicken breast - 150 grams;
- Chicken eggs - 2;
- Milk - 250 ml;
- Flour - 20 grams;
- Carrots - 1 piece;
- Cow butter - 20 grams.
Boil the breast. Cut the meat and carrots into cubes. Divide the eggs into whites and yolks. Place all the ingredients of the future soufflé and egg yolks in a blender. Make a homogeneous mass. Whisk the whites separately. Prepare a baking dish, grease it with butter.
Put the meat mass in a mold and fill it with whipped proteins on top, you can add a little salt. If you will be cooking in the oven, you need to set the temperature to 200 degrees. Put the steamer on the "Baking" mode. The soufflé is prepared for about 40-47 minutes.
Recipe number 3
- Low-fat sour cream - 50 grams;
- Cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- Semolina - 20 grams;
- Ghee butter - 20 grams;
- Sugar - 20 grams.
Mix cottage cheese with egg and butter, add semolina and sugar. Stir well and place in a cake tin. Lubricate with sour cream on top. Turn on the oven at 200 degrees, put the future casserole for 27-35 minutes. It is served cold with sour cream or honey.
With pancreatitis, food can be tasty and varied. Patients have a rather large selection of products - the main thing is to successfully combine them. Remember that your health depends to a large extent on the right food.