Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Alternative methods of cleansing the body are gaining in popularity. In order to prevent the development of pathogenic processes in the liver, it is recommended to make dubages (tyubazhs) as a course.
Mainly, the procedure prevents the formation of stones in the gallbladder, its ducts, cleanses the organs, which means it can improve the functioning of the whole body, prevent the development of many diseases.
Features of the procedure
It is extremely important to take a responsible approach to the passage of the liver dubage and comply with all the conditions for a successful procedure.
- Before making a dubage, you need to conduct an ultrasound examination, which will confirm the absence of stones in the gallbladder and its ducts. Otherwise, an attempt to cleanse the body will result in serious complications and worsen its general condition.
- Before the procedure, you should cleanse the intestines. A large amount of toxins in it will lead to the rapid absorption of toxins excreted by the liver back. This is fraught with general poisoning of the body.
- The first dubage is preparatory. The second course of procedures can be done only after three months, the third - six months after the second. And then you should adhere to the schedule of 1 dubage in six months.
- On days 2-3 after cleansing the liver, an ultrasound scan is again performed so that the doctor assesses the condition of the ducts and the gallbladder itself.
- People with high acidity need a doctor's consultation before the procedure. In some such cases, it is forbidden to make dowels at home.
- Within a month after cleansing the liver, alcohol is categorically contraindicated in a person.
- Before the procedure, a person must necessarily familiarize himself with its indications and contraindications.
- For a successful liver cleanse, you must not freeze during this period, and the heating pad under the right hypochondrium should be for the amount of time indicated in the recipe.
Indications for dubage
- Frequent constipation, bloating;
- biliary dyskinesia and decreased bladder tone;
- allergic reactions;
- menstrual irregularities in women;
- postpartum liver cleansing (in the absence of lactation).
Indirect indications may be yellowed whites of the eye, pain under the right hypochondrium, a whitish coating on the tongue, and frequent baseless headaches.
Contraindications for the procedure
- Diseases of organs in acute and chronic form;
- diseases of the hormonal system;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding, menstruation in women;
- with gallstone disease;
- during the period of nervous / physical exhaustion;
- at elevated body temperature;
- contraindications also relate to gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. Bile, which will actively flow, will irritate their mucous membrane, which will provoke severe pain and exacerbation of the disease.
Contraindications and consequences, if ignored, are quite serious. Therefore, before deciding on such a cleansing of the liver, you should still undergo examinations in order to exclude some diseases and conditions of the body.
Dubage at home: recipes
This method allows the body to gently proceed with the liver cleansing procedure, properly preparing it for it. To do this, a person needs to find out the acidity of his gastric juice, and if cholecystitis is revealed, a month before the expected date, go on a prescribed diet.
To normalize acidity, 1 tablespoon of honey, diluted in a glass of heated mineral water, is consumed three times a day before main meals and once - half an hour before bedtime.
Over time, the amount of honey can be increased to 3 tablespoons. During this period, it is highly desirable to abandon other sugar-containing foods, pasta, potatoes, white bread and muffins. The emphasis should be on fruits and vegetables, herbs. Rye bran bread will perfectly cleanse the intestines.
# 1. Dyubazhi at home with mineral water
This is one of the easiest ways.
To cleanse the liver, you need to purchase mineral water ("Smirnovskaya", "Essentuki" or "Arzni"). In the evening, it must be poured into a glass glass and left until morning so that all gases come out of it. Waking up, you should warm up the mineral water to 40 degrees, drink it. Then you need to take a hot heating pad, apply it to the area of the right hypochondrium (liver) and lie on the same side. You need to be in this state for about an hour and a half.
After this period (someone earlier) will have the urge to use the toilet.
The greenish color of the stool will indicate a successful liver dubage.
No. 2. Dyubazhi at home with magnesia
In the evening, 1 dessert spoon of magnesia sulfate powder is diluted in 1 glass of well-heated mineral water without gas. In the morning, you need to drink this solution on an empty stomach and carry out the standard procedure: lie on your right side, placing a hot heating pad in the liver area for an hour and a half.
If the stool subsequently does not turn greenish, this means that the dose of magnesia should be increased to 1 tablespoon next time.
The course of such a liver cleansing is 3 months, the procedure should be repeated once a week. Women should abstain 7 days before and during menstruation.
No. 3. Dyubazhi at home with sorbitol
Preparation for cleansing the liver with a gallbladder with mineral water with sorbitol should be started in 3 days - drink apple juice, warm up the liver area with a warm heating pad, prevent hypothermia, and rest a lot.
Before cleaning, it will be useful to eat several apples; on the day of dubage, you should follow a light diet (baked apples, soups without potatoes, liquid oatmeal in water). In the morning you need to do an enema.
In the evening, 100 ml. heated mineral water with released gases add 2 tablespoons of sorbitol. Tie a hot water bottle to the liver area with a scarf, drink the mixture, lie on your right side for 2 hours.
After a certain period, the urge to use the toilet will begin. The effect after the first procedure with sorbitol may not be strong, but with all subsequent toxins and toxins will surely leave the body.
No. 4. Dyubazh liver at home with choleretic herbs
In the evening, in two separate vessels, boil immortelle herb (2 tablespoons per glass of mineral water) and dandelion root in the same proportions. Reno in the morning, about 6 o'clock, you need to mix the decoctions, drink them. For 40 minutes after that, you need to lie on your right side, placing a hot heating pad under the liver area.
You can replace the herbs suggested above with the following: mint, rose hips, yarrow, nettle, chicory, plantain, corn stigmas.
For a gentle, gradual cleansing of the gallbladder and liver, you can mix these herbs, taken in equal amounts, 2 tablespoons. collection, boil in non-carbonated mineral water (200 ml.), drink this amount of composition in the morning and evening.
Dubage - cleansing the liver and gallbladder, which helps the body to remove toxins and toxins in a relatively short time. Before starting the procedure, you need to familiarize yourself with all the nuances and contraindications, consult a doctor, act strictly according to the prescription, observing all proportions and time.
Only in this case a positive result is possible in the form of the release of slag deposits. The attending physician, who is familiar with the analyzes and the general condition of the body, will tell you how to make the liver dubage correctly.