Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Even strong and healthy hair is exposed to great stress from the influence of various negative factors. Well, thin, weak and split curls generally need constant, special and careful care.
Frequent dyeing, hair bleaching, perm, the use of hot styling devices, the use of styling products that contain chemicals, frost, wind, ultraviolet light, all this greatly damages the hair follicles and makes them weak. The hair becomes thin, brittle, the hairs begin to fall out strongly.
There are other reasons for the loss and damage of the bulbs, these are various diseases of the internal organs, problems with the endocrine system, hormonal imbalances, metabolic processes in the body, nervous stress and much more. In order to identify a more accurate cause of the loss, you need to contact a trichologist and undergo a full examination.
The course of treatment, as a rule, is prescribed by a doctor, taking into account your problem, but you can try to repair the damaged bulbs yourself.
How to restore hair follicles on your own at home? What means are suitable for this?
Basic rules for the care of curls
If you want to continue to have beautiful and healthy curls, then following the basic rules and recommendations for their care will help you restore damaged hairs and follicles.
So, how to restore the hair follicles itself, what rules should be followed:
- periodic intake of vitamins and complexes;
- balanced diet;
- use of proven hair care products;
- the use of medical masks to nourish the scalp;
- using oils for curls;
- scalp massage;
- avoidance of stressful situations.
Hair follicles need regular nutrition, so vitamin complexes should be taken periodically. They contain minerals, useful elements that have a beneficial effect on the scalp, strengthen the roots, nourish and moisturize.
Proper nutrition, a balanced diet play a very important role in strengthening the roots and restoring follicles. You need to eat more vegetables, fruits, dairy products, nuts, eggs, protein, fish and meat. These products promote new hair growth and strengthen hair follicles.
Hair care products should be tested and contain as little chemicals as possible, because they weaken the hair structure. Various nourishing masks will help restore follicles.
You can make them yourself, or you can use ready-made ones that are sold in pharmacies, cosmetic stores. In addition, you need to purchase medicinal shampoos, balms, serums. Essential oils in the composition of masks also do an excellent job with hair loss, strengthen, nourish the roots and bulbs.
Massaging the dermis of the head is a great way to stimulate the growth of new hairs. Do it every day for 10-15 minutes. Massage your skin lightly with your fingertips, but do not apply too much pressure.
You can use a soft brush. Massage improves blood circulation, promotes cell regeneration.
It is important to know how to properly wash your hair. When washing, it is imperative to control the water temperature regime. Too hot is not suitable, the strands love warm water. Shampoo shouldn't be applied right away either. The strands should be well wet under water. And the shampoo must be mixed in advance with a small amount of water in the palm and only then applied to the hair.
Constant nervous stress, strong feelings also have a bad effect on the condition of the hair. So try to avoid them. Smile often and be in a good mood.
Homemade masks are some of the best remedies you can use to restore hair follicles. They consist only of natural ingredients that are free from chemicals and impurities. They contain many vitamins and minerals, which are known to promote strength and recovery. At home, you can make absolutely any mask, the main thing is to adhere to the recipe and choose the right one for your type of hair. Among other things, do not forget to cut the split ends every few months.
Restoring bulbs with homemade masks
- With honey and egg. Mix an egg with a spoonful of warmed honey, apply to the roots and keep for 10 minutes. Then wash your hair with shampoo;
- With onions and garlic. Make a gruel from onion and garlic, apply it to the roots and keep for 20 minutes. Rinse with shampoo and rinse your head with a decoction of burdock;
- With an egg. Beat the yolk with a spoonful of castor oil, rub into the skin, put on a hat, wrap with a towel and hold for 2 hours;
- With kefir. Kefir is applied to washed and dried strands, distributed along the entire length. Particular attention is paid to split ends. The head is wrapped up warmly, the mask lasts all night. Wash off in the morning and dry naturally;
- With pepper and vitamin. Suitable for oily types. Cut several pieces of red pepper in half, add alcohol and vitamin E. Insist for 24 hours in cold and dark. Rub the product into the skin and roots;
- With cognac. Mix part of cognac with 4 parts of onion and 6 parts of decoction from burdock roots. Rub into skin 2 hours before washing;
- With yeast. Mix half a glass of kefir, a spoonful of honey, 25 g of yeast, yolk and aloe extract. Apply to roots and keep for an hour;
- With aloe. Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with aloe juice, add the yolk and chopped garlic clove. Rub in and keep for 40 minutes. Rinse off with water and lemon juice (2-3 tablespoons);
- With yolk and vodka. Beat two yolks, add 1/4 cup water, half a glass of vodka and a spoonful of ammonia. Apply to roots and keep for half an hour. Wash off with water and soap;
- With rye bread. Pour 150 g of rye bread with boiling water, leave to swell, then make a gruel and rub it into the roots, keep for 10 minutes;
- With clay. Heat 50 ml of milk, add 15 g of white clay. Mix the composition and apply on wet strands, wrap your head warmly and hold for half an hour;
- With onion juice and egg. Stir a spoonful of onion juice with the same amount of burdock oil, add the yolk. Keep for 45 minutes;
- With oils. Stir the following ingredients: a spoonful of castor oil and burdock, a spoonful of onion juice, an alcoholic tincture of red pepper, an ampoule of vitamin A, 3 drops of sage and ylang-ylang oil, yolk. Keep for 2 hours;
- With mustard. Dilute two tablespoons of mustard powder in the same amount of hot water. Add the yolk, two tablespoons of olive oil, you can add burdock or peach, two tablespoons of sugar. Apply only to roots, do not touch the ends. Keep for 40 minutes;
- With sea buckthorn oil. Stir in a spoonful of onion or lemon juice, burdock oil, aloe juice. Add half a small spoonful of sea buckthorn oil and yolk. Leave for an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo;
- With henna. Mix colorless henna with kefir to make a mixture similar to sour cream. Apply to skin, wrap with foil and a towel and leave for half an hour.
In addition to masks, rinses made from herbal infusions and decoctions (chamomile, burdock root, sage, nettle, rosemary, calendula) will be useful. Castor, olive, burdock oils will be indispensable for curls. You can make a compress from them.
Mix a spoonful of burdock, castor oil with two tablespoons of lemon juice, heat in a water bath and rub this mixture into the roots every day, keep for 2 hours. Corn oil will work as well.
Or you can resort to another recipe. Mix 3 tablespoons of avocado or jojoba oil. Add 5 drops of ylang ylang and rub into the skin. Keep for 20 minutes.
Strong tea brewing is also effective in strengthening the follicles. It must be rubbed into the skin. The tincture is prepared as follows: 200 g of tea, 250 ml of vodka. The mixture is infused for 2 hours, then it can be used ready-made. Keep on the head for an hour, then wash your hair with water.
Thus, it is possible to restore hair follicles and prevent hair loss with the help of cosmetic procedures using homemade masks prepared on the basis of natural ingredients. With their help, your curls will become stronger and healthier.
They will return to their former natural shine and healthy look. Well, beautiful and thick hair is the pride and dream of any woman!