Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Honey is a natural product that contains many different nutrients. It has been included in folk and cosmetic recipes since ancient times. It is also used to care for the area around the eyes, which is very delicate and requires special attention. That is why it is important to know about the rules for applying this product, which we will talk about.
Benefits of honey for wrinkles around the eyes
This natural sweetness contains many minerals, vitamins and other useful substances. This unique product is ideal for the delicate skin around the eyes, helping to reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Useful properties of a honey mask:
- the contained components penetrate deep into the dermis and begin to act from the inside, which allows you to achieve the best result. Pores are cleansed and saturated with useful substances;
- helps the product retain moisture in the cells, and this is one of the most important conditions for a healthy look and prevention of wrinkles;
- such a remedy has a tonic effect, which allows the skin to return elasticity and a healthy look;
- with regular use, there is an improvement in elasticity and firmness;
- has a product and a healing effect, as it activates the process of tissue regeneration and cell renewal;
- the mask with honey contains many antioxidants that help to rejuvenate the skin;
- the product has a whitening effect, so it can be used to lighten and get rid of age spots and bruises under the eyes.
It should be said that this beekeeping product is universal, since it can be applied to the face of owners of any skin type.
Rules for using honey for the skin around the eyes
To begin with, it is worth mentioning the most important contraindication, since this product causes allergies in many. That is why, before carrying out the procedure, it is necessary to conduct a test at home, for which, apply a small amount on the wrist, rub and leave for 20 minutes. After that, look at the result, that is, if there is redness or irritation, etc. If the allergy is confirmed, then the use of masks should be abandoned.
It is important to say that it is worth choosing a product of high quality and as fresh as possible. It is necessary to apply the product with light and gentle movements without pressure or rubbing. It is best to apply not with your fingers, but with a foam sponge or a brush. The duration of the procedure should be no more than 30 minutes, and then rinse. To achieve good results, masks should be repeated daily for 2-3 weeks, and then a break of 14 days is taken. After the first course, you will notice an excellent result.
Honey eye mask recipes
There are several different formulations to deal with different problems. It remains only to find out which ingredients should be mixed in order to get an excellent result.
Let's start with the most common problem - dark circles and age spots, which will help to cope with products that have a lightening effect, and you can see the result after several procedures.
Using other additional ingredients that also have a whitening effect, you can get incredible results. Since the area of application is small, it is not worth making a large amount of the product.
Popular whitening masks with honey for the skin around the eyes.
- With lemon. Citrus is a well-known product used for skin whitening. This is due to the presence of a large amount of ascorbic acid. Combine a teaspoon of the base stock and 3 drops of lemon ether. Keep the composition for 15 minutes;
- With parsley. Chop the parsley and then squeeze it to make the juice. This recipe includes a couple of teaspoons to which add the same amount of avocado oil and a teaspoon of bee product. Blend until smooth and then apply under eyes and over age spots. Leave on for 25 minutes;
- With a cucumber. This vegetable not only has a whitening effect, but also moisturizes the skin well. Combine equal amounts of a sweet product and a cucumber puree. Apply the ready-made mixture to the area around the eyes and leave for 25 minutes. Another secret - if the mask is pre-cooled, then it will also help to cope with eye fatigue.
Now let's talk about recipes for home masks, since almost everyone suffers from this problem after 30 years. To enhance the effect of this sweetness, we suggest supplementing it with healthy products.
Recipes with honey under the eyes for wrinkles.
- With protein. Take a tablespoon of honey and heat it up a little on a steam bath. At this time, beat the protein thoroughly until thick and gently pour in the warmed substance, and then add 1, 5 hours of wheat flour. Mix until the consistency is smooth. You need to do everything quickly to keep the mask warm. Apply it around the eyes and hold until it cools down;
- With oatmeal. To prepare such a mixture, mix a tablespoon of oatmeal and honey, and add the same amount of strong green tea. Put some water in a homogeneous mixture and heat in a water bath. You can apply the mask all over your face. Keep 15 min;
- With banana and cream. For delicate skin, such a remedy is also ideal, for which chop half a banana, adding a couple of teaspoons of honey and a tablespoon of cream. Use a blender to blend. Add 6 drops of lemon ether at the end. Apply to skin for 20 minutes;
- With aloe. For this recipe, it is necessary to combine a sweet product and aloe juice, and there are no restrictions in the proportions. A little secret - it is recommended to pre-hold the aloe leaf in the refrigerator for 10 days;
- With Hercules. Using a coffee grinder, grind 2 tbsp. spoons of "Hercules" and add the same amount of honey. After mixing, pour in another 1 tbsp. a spoonful of black tea and boiled water. Heat the resulting mass in a steam bath and apply, covering on top with a cotton napkin. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes;
- With essential oils. For this effective mask, combine 2 teaspoons of honey and almond oil, then add 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 2 drops of dill and lavender seed ether. Bring to homogeneity and apply for 20 minutes.
There are also other recipes for masks that can be used to care for the area around the eyes.
Let's take a look at a few of them.
- For moisturizing. To retain moisture in the skin, it is recommended to use a mixture of honey and base oil: grape seed, avocado, peach or olive. In this case, it is worth observing a ratio of 1: 2;
- For food. Wrinkles most often appear on dry skin, so this tool will not only get rid of this problem, but also fight flabbiness. Boil one potato and mash it. Add sweet product and apply under and over eyes for 25 minutes. You can supplement the composition with yolk;
- For rejuvenation. With regular use of such a mask, you can get rid of the wrinkle mesh that often appears under the eyes. Rub the yolk well with 2, 5 tbsp. spoons of honey and 50 ml of oil. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes;
- Anti-aging. First of all, this mask is recommended for women over 30 years old. It has a miraculous and fast-acting effect. Combine a tablespoon of beeswax melted in a water bath with a teaspoon of honey. Add 2 tbsp to the resulting gruel. spoons of onion juice. The duration of the procedure is 25 minutes.
Knowing about the benefits of honey and the secrets of its use, crow's feet and other wrinkles no longer seem as scary as they used to. Be sure to take a course of such procedures in order to feel the result for yourself.