Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Today, a huge number of different products are presented on the cosmetology market that are used for the area around the eyes, since it is in this area of the dermis that primarily lends itself to processes associated with maturity, wilting.
Women who are afraid of the appearance of wrinkles should know that dry skin around the eyes is more vulnerable to these processes than others, and be aware of what to do if the dermis is of this type.
Causes of dry skin
To fix the problem, you need to find out the root cause. This is necessary to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, as well as in order to eliminate the discomfort, and sometimes the pain that accompanies it. Because of this, some women are forced to abandon the use of decorative cosmetics for the eyes.
The complex of these problems and the approach to solving requires a comprehensive one, but first you need to identify the factors that provoked them, and they can be as follows:
- The use of decorative cosmetics for eyelids and eyelashes, poor in vitamins and minerals;
- Low-quality products negatively affect the dermis, shrinking it, depriving it of the moisture it needs;
- Certain diseases of the eyes and eyelids can also provoke the phenomenon. We are talking about chronic inflammatory processes, infections;
- Smoking, hobby for alcoholic beverages can also become provocateurs of dryness in this area;
- Allergies, which can be caused by food, cosmetics, various external factors;
- Lack of nutrients in the body, which may be associated with an unbalanced diet, which is often observed, in particular, with strict diets, mono-diets;
- The dermis can become very dry even if you use too much decorative cosmetics, even if it is of high quality.
It is negatively affected by ultraviolet rays, a lack of moisture in the body.
What to do?
The phenomenon can and should be fought.
If you have dry skin around your eyes, here are some recommendations from cosmetologists.
- First of all, you should visit an ophthalmologist, be examined for diseases of the eyes and skin around them. When an illness is identified, the first step to be taken is to get rid of the illness. Treatment should only be prescribed by a doctor;
- Pay attention to what dermis care products you use, and if you find that they contain aggressive elements, such formulations must be excluded. As for makeup, you should use good quality cosmetics, rich in useful elements. It must be used in small quantities;
- It is necessary to make masks, apply special creams. When choosing such products and the selection of traditional medicine recipes for the preparation of masks, be sure to use only those intended for the care of dry-type dermis. They must have moisturizing properties. Before going to bed, a cream with such an effect must be applied to the skin around the eyes;
- When looking for an answer to the question of what to do if the skin around the eyes is very dry, do not forget that it is affected by the body's water balance. To avoid dehydration, you should consume at least 8 glasses of purified water daily;
- Be sure to wear sunglasses before going outside. It is also worth using not only creams that moisturize the dermis, but also creams that protect from sunlight;
- Saturate your diet with foods containing vitamins and minerals.
Also, make sure that those masks and creams that you use on the face that are not intended for care of the skin around the eyes do not come into contact with this area.
You can use a moisturizing mask purchased in a store, but an excellent result can be achieved when turning to folk cosmetology.
Recipe number 1
Achieve a good result will allow the use of such a tool:
- Grind the yolk of the 1st quail egg with 1 tsp. olive oils;
- You need to add 1 drop of vitamin E to the mixture, which is sold in oily form at the pharmacy;
- We apply the mixed composition to the desired area, and after 25 minutes we wash it off with an abundant amount of running warm water. You need to apply the mask twice / week.
Recipe number 2
Aloe in combination with vitamins also gives excellent results.
- Detach the aloe vera leaf from the plant, wrap it in opaque paper, send it to the refrigerator for 10 days. This is necessary so that all its useful elements are activated in the plant leaf;
- Grind the pulp of aloe vera with a sieve in mashed potatoes, add 2 drops of vitamin E and 1 drop of vitamin A to it;
- Next, the mask is applied to the previously cleansed dermis around the eyes for 25 minutes, after which it is washed off using copious amounts of warm water. It is necessary to apply the product once a week, combining it with other nourishing and moisturizing masks and creams.
Recipe number 3
At home, you can also prepare a cream that will eliminate the dryness of the skin.
- Using a steam bath, melt the internal pork fat, which should not be salted, in the amount of 1 tbsp. l;
- Let the fat cool slightly and add 1 tbsp. l. grape seed oil and peach oil;
- Add to the mixture that we will use to moisturize the skin around the eyes at home, 2 drops of vitamin E and 1 drop of vitamin A;
- Stir the mixture until it gets a homogeneous consistency, move it into a container that can be tightly closed;
- Apply the cream to previously cleansed skin three times / week at night. In the morning, wash off the product using warm water. It is necessary to store the cream with which we will moisturize the skin around the eyes in the refrigerator for no longer than 25 days.
Recipe number 4
Banana perfectly moisturizes the dermis.
You can use it in the following composition:
- Grind a small ripe banana with a blender;
- We heat the butter in such an amount that it matches the amount of mashed banana;
- Combine the ingredients, apply a homemade moisturizing eye mask to the appropriate area of the face for about a third of an hour, while gently massaging this area. Rinse off the product with cool water.
Recipe number 5
The composition of eggs and honey is known for its beneficial properties.
- Liquid honey in the amount of 1 tbsp. l. combine with the yolk of 1 egg, stir;
- We add flour to a moisturizing mask that is prepared at home and used for the skin around the eyes. The latter should be so much that the mask gets the consistency of sour cream. Apply the product to the skin for a third of an hour, then rinse with warm water.
Recipe number 6
Effective compositions are also prepared from herbs.
- Brew in a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. l. chamomile color, let the mixture brew;
- We brew parsley in the same way;
- We decant the infusions, combine the liquids. Next, you need to add a couple of drops of pharmacy vitamin E to the mask;
- Using a cotton swab, apply the composition to the dermis for a third of an hour. Rinse it off with warm water.
There are many ways to moisturize the skin around the eyes.
The main thing is to detect the problem in a timely manner and not leave it unattended.