Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
The appearance of acne on the face and body, as a rule, is associated with an increased secretory function of the sebaceous glands. Most often, the disease occurs in adolescents, lasts a long time and is prone to recurrence.
There are various reasons for this: metabolic failure, puberty, dysfunction of the nervous system, upset gastrointestinal tract, lack of vitamins and minerals. If the disease is started, it will infect healthy areas of the epidermis, leaving pigmentation and deep scars.
One way or another, this nuisance brings with it a feeling of discomfort and worries about the appearance. But nature itself made sure that man had the opportunity to end this scourge.
Do not be lazy and make masks for acne for the face from natural ingredients: they have a healing effect, inexpensive and safe.
It has long been no secret that an anti-acne face mask made from natural ingredients is one of the most effective ways to care for problem skin. Preparing it at home is an alternative to chemistry-based pharmaceutical preparations. An important role in combining the product is played by the balanced mineral composition of the masks, the presence of all the necessary active substances and vitamins in them, which regenerate the skin areas affected by acne.
Home Beauty Secrets: Acne Face Masks
To get rid of comedones and acne, in other words, from blackheads and blackheads, take a closer look at the topic of facial skin care through the use of homemade masks.
Honey blend mask for acne treatment
- take mustard or lime honey (50 g), olive oil (50 g) and egg yolk;
- grind all the ingredients well in a deep bowl;
- apply the mixture to the inflamed areas twice a day;
- after 20 minutes, wash off the product with warm water;
- the mask heals acne, soothes the skin, nourishes and rejuvenates it.
Purifying and nourishing banana mask for problem skin
- take a ripe banana without dark spots. Grind it and grind with olive oil (15 ml);
- mix the ingredients with 30 ml of face cream;
- gently, in a thin layer, apply the product and wait for the mask to dry;
- wash it off with boiled water and lemon juice;
- with regular use, you will soon forget about dermatological troubles.
Nutritional Yeast Drying Blend for Acne
- dilute a tablespoon of the freshest yeast in 15 ml of warm water;
- add a quarter teaspoon of honey and 5 ml of warm milk to the yeast mixture, mix;
- apply on face for 10-15 minutes;
- wash yourself with cool water;
- repeat the procedure before going to bed every two days;
- the product dries the skin and treats acne, improves the metabolic processes of the epidermis.
Mask "Protein" against acne
- carefully remove the whites from two chicken eggs;
- beat the whites well until thick foam;
- apply gently on a pre-cleansed face;
- after 15-20 minutes, wash off the dried mixture with cool water;
- a protein-based agent helps to narrow pores, remove red spots, dry acne and rejuvenate the skin.
An effective potato mask for oily skin
- peel one raw potato and chop it in a blender;
- mix gruel with egg white whipped into a thick foam;
- add a pinch of salt and 5 ml of flaxseed oil;
- apply the mixture on the face for 15-20 minutes;
- wash, and wipe the treated skin with lotion for oily skin;
- after the first application, the result will be visible: the oily shine will disappear, and the face will look fresher.
Green clay anti-acne scars mask
- Dilute 10 g of green clay with boiled water until creamy;
- add rosemary oil (4 drops) to the mixture;
- apply the finished clay with dots on the places of scar formation;
- Let the agent work for 10-15 minutes;
- after washing, do not forget to moisturize your skin with cream;
- to obtain the desired effect, carry out a course of treatment. Do the procedure 5 times every other day, then let your skin rest for two weeks.
Scrub for resurfacing acne scars from oatmeal
- mix small oatmeal with kefir;
- add lemon juice (2 drops) to the mixture;
- scrub your face regularly in the morning;
- use a moisturizer after the procedure.
Anti-acne masks - recommendations for use
At home, it is necessary to provide safe care for the face so that you do not have to correct mistakes with treatment later.
Here are some rules:
- all products are needed clean;
- if using eggs, wash them first with baking soda and soap;
- Throw away the rest of the mixture;
- the layer of the mixture on the face is thin, it should resemble the layer of foundation, and not the cream on the cake;
- candied honey is good for a scrub, but you cannot put it on pustules;
- if one or more pimples have opened, cancel the procedure;
- complete the treatment with salicylic acid in alcohol instead of tonic, an ice cube and a light cream.
Acne face masks: how they work
Acne is a serious dermatological disease that requires a responsible attitude and timely treatment. The best thing you can do for yourself when faced with a problem is to see a specialist.
Use homemade anti-acne face masks along with your diet: Avoid spicy and oily foods.
Experience shows: in order to get rid of dermatological problems for a long time, it is necessary to change the way of life, namely, to eat less semi-finished products and breathe more clean air.
Complete cleansing can take six months of intensive care. The face will become lighter, cleaner and fresher in a month, and after 2-3 times you will notice the first improvements. Please be patient and take action!