Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Cucumber is a vegetable that is perhaps well known to absolutely every one of us. It has a watery juicy pulp and has a fresh, distinctive taste that is not inherent in any other food product. In home cosmetology, cucumber pulp is successfully used as deeply moisturizing masks.
But some people claim that their main ingredient is excellent at fighting acne, inflammation and irritation.
You can use cucumber for the face at any time of the year - it is only important that it be grown in greenhouse conditions (out of season) without the use of pesticides and other chemicals for processing plants.
The effect of masks with cucumber on problem skin
Cucumber is a great natural moisturizer. Most of its composition is water, which is perfectly absorbed into the skin and quickly absorbed by its cells. And the key to healthy skin is its moisture content.
With dehydration, abnormal activity of the sebaceous glands develops, which produce fat to protect the lining of the face from a variety of negative influences.
What's more, oily skin is more likely to be dehydrated. Therefore, in the fight against acne, moisturizing agents occupy a special place.
The beneficial effect of cucumbers on problem skin is due not only to their moisturizing ability.
Cucumber contains a lot of useful components in its biochemical composition:
- Vitamins (A, B, C, E);
- Mineral salts;
- Organic compounds;
A homemade face mask is always useful. And if cucumber gruel is present in it, it will act many times more effectively. This is due to the high penetrating power of the vegetable pulp. It has the same acid-base balance as the human skin, therefore it is absorbed faster and stimulates the absorption of other valuable substances.
Cucumber helps fight acne by providing the skin with an optimal moisture balance. Its pulp tones, moisturizes, protects, strengthens and regenerates the skin.
But it is important to understand that a cosmetic product will not help you completely get rid of acne if you do not receive additional treatment. Consult a dermatologist for advice to find out the etiology of acne and undergo a comprehensive comprehensive treatment.
Homemade cucumber formulations will support the skin of your face, give it protection for the period of treatment, stimulate its recovery, whiten the skin and relieve it of post-acne scars.
Recipes for masks with cucumber pulp
The cucumber mask is very easy to prepare, and you can use it at any time of the day. It is believed that it is best to do this in the morning - the product moisturizes and tones the skin of the face, giving it freshness, purity and vigor for the whole day.
Cucumber acne mask:
- Peel half of the cucumber (by the way, it is better not to throw it away, but put it in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer, then use it as a tonic instead of ice);
- Grate the pulp until a mushy mass is obtained;
- Add a dessert spoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice to the resulting mass;
- Put a little tea tree essential concentrate in the composition;
- Stir the mass thoroughly and apply on a cleansed face for 20 minutes;
- Rinse off with warm water;
- Apply the acne remedy twice a week until you achieve the desired result.
Preventive mask for acne and blackheads:
- Grate the cucumber on a fine grater;
- Dilute a tablespoon of blue, black or green clay with distilled water to a creamy consistency;
- Add cucumber pulp to the resulting clay mass and mix the composition again;
- Sprinkle the resulting composition with a drop of almond base oil;
- Apply to cleansed and preferably steamed face for 10-15 minutes;
- Rinse off with warm water or milk.
Powerful Acne & Comedone Facial Mask:
- Whisk the white of one chicken egg and mash it with a tablespoon of biostimulated aloe vera juice;
- Add cucumber pulp to the mass in the amount of a dessert spoon;
- Crush two tablets of acetylsalicylic acid ("Aspirin");
- Stir the mass thoroughly and apply in a thick layer on cleansed skin;
- Soak for at least 20 minutes and wash off with warm water and tar soap.
Cucumber and Parsley Whitening Face Mask:
- Squeeze the juice from the leaves and stalks of parsley, chop the cucumber into a gruel;
- Mix the ingredients in equal proportions, and add a little oat flour to thicken the mass;
- Rub the composition and apply to cleansed skin;
- Soak for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water without using soap;
- This mask is great for eliminating acne spots - acne spots.
Revitalizing and regenerating cucumber face mask:
- Mix a spoonful of medium-fat kefir (it is better to take natural) with cucumber pulp;
- Add a little lemon juice and a few drops of essential oils of coniferous plants (fir, thuja) to the composition;
- Apply to thoroughly cleansed face skin (preferably using a scrub when washing);
- Soak for 20 minutes and wash off with soap-free water.
Cucumber acne face masks work quickly when used in combination with traditional treatments, including antibiotics.
Freeze the peeled cucumber peel to further tone the skin with its help after the procedure. It will be enough to wipe its surface with the inner part of the frozen skin to saturate the epidermis with moisture and valuable substances.
Use natural cucumbers for acne, never go to products with preservatives and chemicals.
Prepare the composition just before use, do not put the leftovers in the refrigerator for use next time. The mass must be fresh!
Recommendations for the use of cucumber masks
Apply cucumber face masks for acne, preferably schematically. Do this at least once a week for prevention purposes. For medicinal purposes, it is acceptable to use the product three times a week.
Change formulations periodically to prevent skin getting used to the same product. Otherwise, after a while, she will cease to respond positively to his therapeutic actions. Understand this rule and apply it to all home cosmetology products.
Before applying the composition, it is advisable to steam your face, but if you do not have time, it is enough to wash it with moderately warm water using an abrasive scrub.
Contraindications to the use of cucumber pulp
Cucumber pulp has no contraindications if it is natural. In the case of farmed vegetables, there are problems. Using products with chemicals, you run the risk of getting a strong allergic reaction and harm your own health.
Be careful with the additional components of the masks, and do not use products that provoke your allergies.
By applying cucumbers for acne, you will get the following effects:
- Deep moisturizing;
- Softening the cover;
- Removal of inflammation;
- Smoothing the relief;
- Prevention of scarring;
- Cleansing pores from blackheads and closed comedones;
- Stimulating skin regeneration;
- Protection against harmful influences;
Use the listed products on a regular basis and you will see the first lasting results within a month. Be sure to visit a dermatologist and find out the root cause of acne in your case.