Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
When a pimple, acne, and other problems appear on the face, it causes a lot of inconvenience. But in some cases, such troubles overtake very often, and then we can say that the dermis is problematic.
If so, it is necessary to take measures that will restore her health and beauty. An oatmeal mask for problem skin can help with this.
Why is the dermis problematic?
This is understood as the skin, on which acne, acne, pustules, etc. often appear. If the dermis of your face is not ideal, this does not mean that it is problematic.
How to recognize this type of cover?
There are some signs of it:
- The presence of scars on the dermis, formations that do not heal for a long time, fester, get wet, become inflamed;
- Frequent appearance of inflammation on the skin (acne, papules, acne, plaques)
- Large spots that flake off;
- The presence of vascular networks;
- Severe pigmentation of the skin on the face;
- The presence of dermatoses, eczema.
What is the reason for the phenomenon?
- Hormonal surges or deficiency of certain hormones. Hormonal imbalance can be encountered in adolescence, during childbearing, PMS;
- Neuroses, stress, emotional upheaval, due to which blood flow deteriorates. As a result, nutrition and oxygen are not supplied to the skin of the face in the required volume;
- Long-term use of potent drugs (antibiotics, contraceptives, hormonal drugs);
- The presence of bad habits, due to which the blood flow in the layers of the skin also deteriorates;
- Improper nutrition;
- Insufficient care of the dermis;
- Exposure to the skin of high, low temperatures or their changes.
Why is an oatmeal mask one of the most effective remedies for problematic dermis?
- It acts like a scrub, gently cleansing the cover of dead cells, dirt, excess fat;
- Oatmeal mask perfectly cleanses the skin from acne, blackheads;
- The cover is problematic due to the fact that it lacks the nutrition that this product provides.
Oatmeal helps moisturize the dermis, but depending on which ingredients you combine it with when preparing a mask, it can also have a drying effect.
Lemon juice composition
Getting acquainted with the properties of the product, many are interested in whether oatmeal helps get rid of acne and blackheads.
Yes, she has such an ability, and here is what kind of face mask will help you cope with this problem.
- Grind 3 tbsp. l. oatmeal, combine them with 1 tsp. lemon juice and so much hot water that the product gets a thick consistency.
- Let the mask cool down and then apply it to the face.
- Wash off the dried composition with warm water.
This mixture is perfect not only for combating acne, acne, but also dries out the skin well. In this regard, this oatmeal mask is used for oily type of dermis, which is usually problematic.
Tea tree oil remedy
This oatmeal face mask perfectly disinfects the dermis, its components contribute to the opening and cleansing of pores, which makes it possible to get rid of acne and normalize the condition of the facial skin as a whole.
- Grind oatmeal in the amount of 1 tbsp. l.
- Combine the component with 1 beaten egg, 3 drops of tea tree oil, the same amount of eucalyptus oil, 1 tsp. milk.
- Stir the ingredients of the mask well, apply it to the face.
- After a quarter of an hour, the mixture is washed off with water at room temperature.
This composition works quickly on the face, but before using it, you need to make sure that you are not allergic to tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil.
Mix with cherry juice
This is another effective anti-acne treatment that can help normalize facial skin.
- Combine 1 part oatmeal and 2 parts cherry juice, stir the ingredients.
- Apply the mask to the face, and after 10 minutes wash off with warm water.
The composition prepared according to this recipe perfectly disinfects the dermis, removes impurities from the pores, and reduces the fat content of the skin.
Oatmeal with kefir
Dry skin can be problematic too.
Such dermis can also be treated with oatmeal, nourishing, hydrating and eliminating various problems that it may face.
- Combine oatmeal in the amount of 1 tsp. with the same amount of honey, 1 tbsp. l. kefir, stir.
- The composition will turn out to be of such a consistency as porridge, which must be applied to the face.
- After a third of an hour, wash off the mixture using cold water.
You can add 12 / tsp to the mask with kefir and oatmeal. salt, if you need, with the help of the resulting porridge, not only to give nutrition to the problematic cover, but also to cleanse it of acne and peeling. This recipe can be slightly modified by using sour cream instead of kefir.
It is also used for dry skin types, helping to relieve it of flaking, and at the same time nourishing.
- Combine a pinch of soda and 1 tbsp. l. oat flakes, fill the mixture with water in such an amount, which will be enough to obtain a mushy composition.
- A mixture of oatmeal and baking soda is applied to the face with gentle massaging movements.
- After 10 minutes, the product can be washed off with warm water.
This mixture acts like a scrub, but be careful not to damage the delicate, delicate dermis of your face when massaging.
We prepare the compositions from the product correctly
What do you need to know to make an effective oatmeal face mask?
- Use only high quality product. You should not use instant oatmeal - it has much less useful properties;
- When choosing additional ingredients, be guided by your skin type. Dry dermis needs moisture, which it can get from kefir, honey, oils. Drying is necessary for the fatty cover. To do this, it is worth making compositions with lemon, other fruits containing acid;
- If you are preparing a composition with honey or oils, they should be heated using a water bath to enhance the beneficial effects of their components;
- Watch the consistency when making the mixture. Too thick mass that can take in lumps, dilute with water or milk. Add more oatmeal or flour from them to an overly liquid mixture that will drain from the face.
We use the mixtures correctly
It is worth considering the following advice from cosmetologists:
- Check if you are allergic to the components that the mask contains by first applying it to your wrist. After a quarter of an hour, wash it off, and then observe the condition of this area of the skin for several more hours;
- Do not use products with flakes if there are abscesses, cuts, ulcers on the cover;
- It is better to apply oatmeal formulations to a previously steamed cover;
- Do not apply funds from this product to the dermis around the eyes. Care should be taken when applying the compounds to the nasolabials. Apply a thin layer of the product to this part of the face;
- The mask should be applied with a special brush or hands, but the latter should be clean so that you do not get an infection;
- If your mask does not contain aggressive components (soda, salt, citrus fruits, etc.), you can keep it for more than a quarter of an hour. Otherwise, wash off the product earlier;
- You can use cosmetic mixtures with oatmeal quite often - twice or even three times a week;
- You can use oatmeal until the condition of the problem skin improves.
The flakes themselves can be used safely, but the ingredients you combine them with may not work for you. That is why the dermis should be tested for sensitivity to the mixture, and only then apply it.
If you know in advance that this or that ingredient is not suitable for you, you cannot make cosmetic products with it.
You can notice the effect already after the first applications of formulations with useful flakes. Your skin will gradually get rid of acne, blackheads, peeling, its color and condition in general will improve.
If you use the funds as often as needed, and follow all the requirements for the preparation and use of such formulations, very soon you will not be overjoyed with the results achieved.