Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
There are never many effective remedies for skin problems, and the more there are in your personal "piggy bank", the better. An effective remedy that will help cleanse the skin is a mask with "Aspirin", in which, in addition to the main ingredient, you can add other components that help to improve the condition of the skin.
The causes of acne and the effectiveness of the mask with "Aspirin"
Where does the problem come from, which is sometimes so difficult to cope with?
- Genetic predisposition;
- Acne can also appear due to improper skin care;
- One of the most common causes of the phenomenon is increased oily skin. The sebaceous glands of the skin of the face or other areas can produce too much fat due to disruption of the functioning of internal organs, in particular, the endocrine system;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Hyperkeratosis, which is a thickening of the skin layer.
The formation of acne on the face is facilitated by clogging of the pores with the remnants of subcutaneous fat, dust, and keratinized cells.
What effect does the mask with "Aspirin" have on the dermis?
- The medicine has an anti-inflammatory effect, making the fight against skin problems more effective. Literally a few hours after the mask has been applied to the face, you will see the first results of using the drug - redness and swelling around acne will decrease;
- The product dries up the dermis, thereby eliminating excess sebum, which clogs the pores, and regulates the amount of its production;
- The medicine acts as a peeling, due to which the pores are cleansed of dirt, dead cells and plugs that form in the pores;
- The mask with "Aspirin" helps to narrow the pores, which is necessary not only to eliminate the problem, but also to prevent its recurrence.
With the help of a mask with "Aspirin" you will quickly get rid of acne and blackheads. Another advantage of the product is that after such treatment there will be no scars, since it has a mild effect on the dermis.
How can tablets be used, what ingredients should be combined with "Aspirin" so that the product is effective, useful, and not harmful.
- Dissolve tablets in the amount of 2-3 pieces with water in such an amount that a thick mushy mass is obtained.
- Using a cotton pad, apply the composition to the affected areas (pointwise).
It is not necessary to apply the composition all over the face, but if the skin needs to be dried a little, you can apply the mixture in a thin layer.
Mix with clay
To prepare this composition from "Aspirin" against acne, you will need cosmetic clay (you can take white or blue clay).
- Grind 5 tablets of the medicine, combine them with clay in the amount of 2 tsp.
- To make a mask, the ingredients must be diluted with water. It is taken in an amount that will be enough for the mixture to get a thick consistency.
- Then the mask with "Aspirin" is applied to the face in an even layer.
- After a quarter of an hour, the composition must be washed off using warm water.
- The final step of the procedure is rubbing the skin of the face with a decoction of herbs (chamomile or string), which will help soothe the dermis.
This composition should be applied about 3 times / week in order to see the result soon - a clear dermis of the face.
Means with honey
This mask not only has the ability to eliminate acne, but also nourishes the skin.
- We grind 5 tablets of the drug into powder.
- We combine the main ingredient with 1 tbsp. l. honey, which needs to be preheated a little.
- You can add 0.5 tsp to the mixture. essential oil (such as jojoba).
- Stir all the ingredients of the composition. The latter should get the consistency of sour cream.
- Then apply the mask with "Aspirin" to the skin, after cleaning it.
- We wash off the mixture after a quarter of an hour.
- After 5 minutes, apply a nourishing cream to the dermis.
This tool perfectly cleanses the dermis not only from acne, but also from acne, peeling, and other dermatological problems.
Composition with olive oil
Such a remedy should not be used for dermis with high fat content.
- Grind 2 tablets of the drug into powder.
- We combine the substance with 1 tbsp. l. olive oil and ½ tsp. lemon juice.
- This mask with "Aspirin" is applied pointwise - only on the affected areas of the dermis.
- We wash off the product after a third of an hour.
The mixture very quickly relieves inflammation, dries acne, acne.
Mineral water product
For preparation, in addition to water and the drug, black clay, which is also known for its ability to eliminate acne, will be needed.
- To correctly calculate the ratio of ingredients, proceed from the fact that for 1 tbsp. l. black clay will need 1 tablet of medication.
- Combine the preparation, crushed into powder, and black clay, stir.
- Add mineral water to the rest of the ingredients. You should get a mushy mixture.
- Apply the mask to the skin, and after a quarter of an hour, wash it off with warm water.
Such a composition will give the skin the opportunity to "breathe", cleanse it, which is the key to a successful fight against various dermatological problems, including acne and acne.
Rules for the preparation of funds with "Aspirin"
Consider a few important tips:
- To make an effective mixture, it is recommended to use a domestically produced drug;
- Use uncoated tablets because these medications dissolve less easily;
- You can use the drug against various skin problems for any type of skin. Additional ingredients can be used to make the resulting products best suited to your dermis type. So, for a greasy cover, clay can be added to the composition, lemon - drying substances. If the mask is being prepared for a dry cover, honey, oils can be added to the mixture;
- Try to strictly adhere to the recipe for the preparation of the compositions;
- Each time it is necessary to prepare a new remedy for skin problems, since over time the finished composition loses its beneficial properties.
How to use formulations with "Aspirin" correctly?
To help your fight against skin problems be successful, here are some tips to help you get things done:
- Before applying the product, you need to cleanse your face. Steam baths will be useful, with the help of which the pores will open;
- A mask of the medication is applied along the massage lines with gentle movements;
- It is better to use the composition before bedtime - this will allow the dermis to calm down after the procedure;
- If during the procedure you feel itching, burning, other discomfort, immediately wash off the mask and find a replacement for this medication;
- After you remove the remedy with which you eliminate acne, you need to apply a cream to the dermis or rinse it with herbal decoction or infusion;
- Do not use the substance more than 2 times / week. The course of treatment will be about 8-10 procedures. If during this time you do not see results, try other treatments.
Be sure to read them before using mixtures with "Aspirin" against acne:
- Pregnancy, lactation period;
- Allergy to medication;
- The presence of ulcers, wounds, cuts on the dermis;
- Too dry skin, which becomes even drier under the influence of the drug, will begin to peel off;
- The anti-acne composition with this drug should not be used if you have vasodilatation;
- Bronchial asthma;
What results to expect?
You can expect the first results from the use of "Aspirin" against acne already several hours after the first application. Puffiness will subside, skin rashes will dry out, redness will go away.
You should not expect that from the very first application you will get rid of the problem, but if you use Aspirin correctly, you will do it quickly.