Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Many women pay attention to the dermis of the face to get rid of wrinkles and other manifestations of the aging process. But there are other parts of the body that, without proper care, are ready to betray their age.
A properly selected and prepared mask for the skin of the neck and décolleté will help to avoid this. There are many such tools, but it is important to know the basic rules for their manufacture and use.
Why are these places problematic?
A beautiful neck and décolleté area with tightened skin is one of the signs of youth and grooming of the fairer sex. Nevertheless, even women who devote a lot of time and effort to caring for themselves do not always carefully monitor the covering of the décolleté and neck.
This is one of the reasons that the dermis in these areas fades quite early.
But there are other reasons for the early aging of the female neck and décolleté area:
- The dermis is thin here, and therefore it wears out faster;
- The subcutaneous fat layer in this area is also quite thin, and there are fewer sebaceous glands here than, for example, in the skin of the face. This leads to the fact that the dermis does not receive sufficient hydration.
In addition, the skin of the neck and décolleté does not receive protection from negative external influences in the right amount in the absence of proper care.
Given the reasons that provoke the problem, it is easy to conclude that the cover needs proper care, thanks to which we can significantly delay the aging and fading of the dermis.
Effects of masks
All components that are used for the manufacture of products for the care of the skin of the neck and décolleté have certain properties.
Here's what impact they should have:
- Provide a tightening of the dermis, increase its elasticity;
- Protect the cover of a delicate female neck from the negative influence of external factors, in particular, temperature extremes, ultraviolet rays, unfavorable ecology, as well as dust, dirt, etc.;
- Provide nourishment and hydration to the skin. In this case, the funds should nourish and moisturize all layers of the dermis;
- Stimulate the production of collagen, elastin. These substances are necessary for the cover to remain elastic, taut;
- Cleanse the skin of the neck and décolleté from both dust and dirt and age spots;
- To give the dermis the opportunity to breathe, due to which all layers of the cover will be saturated with oxygen necessary to maintain its elasticity and elasticity.
The products that we use to keep our neck young and beautiful as long as possible can also be used for the décolleté area, applied to the skin of the face.
This vegetable gives the dermis nutrition, hydration, and therefore is used to prepare masks.
We need the following ingredients:
- Boiled potatoes - 2 pcs.;
- Cream - 1 tbsp. l.
Cooking a potato mask like this:
- Boil the potatoes, let them cool.
- Grind the vegetable in mashed potatoes with a fork.
- Add cream to the vegetable, mix the ingredients well. In the absence of cream, you can replace them with olive oil taken in the same amount.
The mask is applied as follows:
- Apply the product to the neck and décolleté in a thick layer.
- We cover the treated areas with polyethylene, thus making a compress.
- After a quarter of an hour, wash off the composition with warm water.
- Apply a nourishing cream to the skin.
You can apply the product not only on the neck, but also on the face, but you do not need to do a thin layer and compress. For the rest of the face, the mask is applied in the same way.
The mask made from this fruit has a rejuvenating effect, tightening the cover, making it more elastic, resilient.
To prepare the product, you will need the following ingredients:
- Orange - ½ fruit;
- Cottage cheese - 2 tsp;
- Vegetable oil (it is better to use olive oil) - 1 tsp.
The mixture for the care of the neck and décolleté is prepared as follows:
- We clean and grind the fruit pulp.
- Combine the resulting puree with cottage cheese, and then add butter to the mixture.
- Stir the ingredients thoroughly until they become a homogeneous mass.
We use the resulting composition as follows.
- The mask is applied to the skin of the neck.
- Cover the mixture with gauze with a bandage, making a compress.
- After a third of an hour, remove the compress, wash off the composition with warm water.
This remedy should be used twice / week. This can also be done for covering the face. Instead of an orange, you can use an apple, grapefruit, peach, apricot. You can also use a banana, but in this case you do not need to use oil.
Age spots often appear on the lining of the neck with age, which this vegetable perfectly bleaches, like the lining as a whole.
The components of the composition are as follows:
- Cucumber - 1 pc.;
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. l.;
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp (you can take chopped parsley instead).
We are preparing a composition for the care of the skin of the neck and décolleté like this.
- Grind the cucumber with a grater.
- We take 2 tbsp. l. the resulting pulp, combine it with sour cream and lemon juice.
- If instead of lemon juice we take parsley, it needs to be chopped with a blender or knife.
- Stir all components of the composition thoroughly.
The mixture is applied as follows.
- Apply the mask to the neck and décolleté area. You can apply the composition to the face.
- After a third of an hour, wash off the mixture with warm water.
Lemon juice in this composition is used to eliminate pigmentation, cleanse the skin, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Parsley also copes with this task, so you can safely replace this ingredient with it, and if you have dry skin, then this must be done.
At home, such a mask is also widely used for the neck, as well as for the face and décolleté. It perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the cover, which contributes to its elasticity, prevents the appearance of flabbiness and sagging.
The ingredients in the neck mask are:
- Egg yolk - 1 pc.;
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. l.;
- Carrot juice - 1 tbsp. l.
Preparing the mixture:
- Using a juicer, we get carrot juice. If there is no such device at hand, use a blender to grind the vegetable into gruel, and then squeeze the juice out of it using gauze.
- Combine juice with yolk, sour cream.
- Stir the components thoroughly.
We apply the composition like this:
- Apply the product to the dermis of the neck, décolleté, face.
- After half an hour, wash off the mixture using warm water.
You should not use this mixture more than 2 times / week, since carrot juice can stain the dermis yellow with frequent use. After a month's course, you should take a two-week break, and then repeat the use of the mixture.
Proper preparation of masks
Here are some guidelines to help you prepare a really healthy product:
- You need to combine the ingredients immediately before use;
- We prepare the mixture in the amount that we need for one use. This and the previous recommendation is due to the fact that masks prepared at home from natural ingredients quickly lose their beneficial properties;
- All ingredients of the products used must be natural and of high quality;
- Do not use ingredients for mixtures that are not suitable for your type of dermis.
Correct use of mixtures
To improve the condition of the skin, you should follow these recommendations:
- Before applying the mixture to the skin of the face, neck or décolleté, it must be cleaned, and for this you can use a scrub;
- Before using the mixtures, it will be useful to steam the skin;
- You need to apply the composition with gentle vertical movements, moving from the chest to the chin. In this case, one should not make pulling, massaging, pinching movements;
- If there are no additional recommendations in the recipe, you need to use skin care products once / week to prevent aging processes and twice / week to eliminate them.
Contraindications for use
To care for your dermis, you must find the best products. This means that they will be the most suitable for you.
There are practically no contraindications to the use of such formulations, except perhaps for an allergy to any of their ingredients.
In addition, you should carefully use the mixture if there is any damage on the cover - you should not apply them at all to such areas.
If you select the best skin care products, the results will be noticeable within 1-1.5 months after you start using them.
They will be like this:
- The dermis will become elastic, tightened due to the fact that it will receive nutrition and hydration;
- Small wrinkles will be smoothed out, and deep ones will become less pronounced;
- The flabbiness and sagging will disappear or become less pronounced.
Homemade masks have been popular at all times due to their high efficiency. If you choose the right composition, prepare the product and apply it, you will achieve impressive results.