Table of contents:
- The danger of erosion to a woman's health
- Cauterization of erosion by radio waves: the essence of the technique
- How is it going?
- Cauterization of cervical erosion by radio waves: advantages and disadvantages
- Cauterization of erosion by radio waves: consequences and rehabilitation
- Menstruation after cauterization of cervical erosion
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
The danger of erosion lies in its ability for quite a long time to do nothing and not show its presence in any way. Only in the most advanced stages does the disease begin to manifest itself with bloody discharge, pulling pains in the lower abdomen, discomfort during intercourse, etc. Incorrect or delayed treatment of erosion is quite capable of causing infertility, benign and malignant tumors that require more serious therapy.
The danger of erosion to a woman's health
Given the fact that the erosive process can be cured in several ways, the number of women who do not want to take care of themselves and use modern medical practices continues to amaze. In the meantime, there are procedures that allow you to get rid of the erosion of the uterine cervix in almost one visit to the doctor.
The patient has the opportunity to choose a therapy that takes into account the existing contraindications, pain threshold and even the financial side of the issue.
The main thing is not to miss the primary symptoms of diseases, which look like this:
- Profuse vaginal discharge that changes color from whitish to greenish, yellow, or transparent. They may contain blood and even pus;
- Lower back pain;
- Painful sensations during intercourse and at the end of it;
- The presence of genital warts on the mucous membranes of the external genital organs.
Cauterization of erosion by radio waves: the essence of the technique
Cauterization of cervical erosion with radio waves is a relatively new technique. It involves the use of an apparatus that emits radio waves collected in a beam. The latter is carried out along the line dividing the damaged and healthy tissues of the mucous membrane.
- In the place of the influence of the rays, a high temperature is injected, warming up the thin upper layer of cells and forcing them to literally evaporate from the plane of erosion of the uterine cervix.
- Moxibustion with radio waves is an almost painless procedure, after which a woman can go home almost immediately. The device does not cause blood, along the way there is a pronounced analgesic effect, the subsequent healing process occurs quickly and without the involvement of any medications, and the woman herself moves away from the experience without unnecessary difficulties and worries.
- Cauterization with radio waves literally "closes" all damaged capillaries exuding blood. As a result, the wound heals quickly, there are no scars on the cervix that can prevent it from opening during future childbirth. Essentially, it is a non-invasive way to force the internal energy of the cells to peak. It is it that is necessary for the evaporation of pathological areas of the mucous membrane of the uterine neck.
How is it going?
The therapy of erosion of the uterine cervix by the described method occurs under absolutely sterile conditions. The procedure is attended by a doctor and his assistant. Both specialists should be dressed in gowns, hats and operate with gloves.
The following items must be present from the set of accessories:
- Disposable wipes;
- Gynecological diaper for single use;
- Specific adaptations;
- Tools for inspection after the end of the entire action.
The whole procedure takes several minutes, during which the doctor manages to burn the pathological tissues. After that, the woman is invited to lie down for a while, since the likelihood of dizziness is high.
Moxibustion with radio waves is prescribed taking into account when a woman's periods began / ended. As a rule, the session falls on the first stage of the cycle. The procedure itself is positioned as completely painless, although it all depends on the natural pain threshold. It happens that unpleasant sensations appear at the time of cauterization, immediately after it, and even after several hours.
Cauterization of cervical erosion by radio waves: advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of treating the erosion of the uterine cervix with radio waves are as follows:
- The entire treatment lasts a maximum of 15 minutes, and this with time for minimal preparation and rest in order to avoid dizziness;
- Blood and pain are completely absent, the maximum is fear and discomfort;
- After the session, no scars, scars or other consequences of trauma are formed;
- The re-emergence of erosion of the uterine cervix is almost completely excluded;
- The doctor can control the depth of the influence of the rays, forcing only pathological cells to die and excluding the possible negative consequences of the procedure in general;
- After the session, no injuries to healthy tissues surrounding the cervical erosion are observed;
- The technique is suitable for women who have given birth, and for virgins, nulliparous patients and women of age;
- After such treatment, there are no side effects.
Of the negative aspects, patients single out only one - the high cost of such moxibustion. Also, some note the frequency of bad consequences in the form of secretions that can disturb for several weeks. Ideally, there should be no discharge after radio waves, although experts never exclude the likelihood of an individual mucosal reaction even to such non-contact therapy.
Cauterization of erosion by radio waves: consequences and rehabilitation
Immediately after the session, you may experience slight discomfort in the lower abdomen and vaginal mucus, in which there is minimal blood.
The described therapy for erosion of the uterine cervix requires a woman to comply with the following medical prescriptions:
- Monthly abstinence from sexual intercourse. Otherwise, brown discharge may appear, which will stain the blood from the healing vessels;
- Immediately after the session and for one month after that, it is prohibited to visit saunas, swimming pools, natural reservoirs and water health centers;
- While the mucous membrane heals, it is necessary to completely exclude the carrying of weights.
In each individual case, the doctor himself writes out a complete list of warnings that a woman should follow after undergoing the procedure of non-contact cauterization of the erosion of the uterine cervix. In different patients, the treated mucous membrane heals at its own pace, and if one week is enough for one to recover, then for others it may take a couple of months for a similar recovery.
In the case when, after treatment of erosion with radio waves, a woman continues to be disturbed by painful or unpleasant sensations, she is allowed to take painkillers like "Ibuprofen" or "Acetaminophen". An increase in body temperature, as well as blood that does not want to stop secreting from the vagina, should be the reason for an immediate visit to a specialist.
A lot of questions are asked about the discharge after the procedure, in which blood can often be observed.
Transparent and slightly brownish mucus is almost the norm, and it disappears if the following doctor's recommendations are followed:
- Careful adherence to personal hygiene, and genitals in particular;
- Elimination of even minimal hypothermia;
- Refusal to be in hot water (even applies to showers and washings, not to mention steaming in the bathroom or warming up according to folk methods).
Correct and timely use of radio waves allows you to get rid of erosion literally in one session, and this without pain and blood. But if you refuse such or any other therapy, then after a couple of years of ignoring the problem will develop into a large-scale erosive process, inflammation, profuse bleeding, infertility and tumors.
Cauterization of erosion with radio waves attracts wealthy patients with the opportunity to get rid of the disease in just one session, not to observe blood, not to experience pain and other unpleasant sensations in the process of recovery. Despite the fact that the described technique is completely drug-free, it is not allowed by everyone.
The list of contraindications includes:
- The presence of a pacemaker;
- The presence of malignant neoplasms;
- Chronic pathologies in the acute stage;
- Inflammation affecting the pelvic organs;
- Carrying a child (any period);
- Infection, etc.
Menstruation after cauterization of cervical erosion
Even after non-contact cauterization, a scar remains, which heals completely in a couple of months. A scab forms on its surface - a crust, starts to recede by itself 10-14 days after the procedure. It happens that the scab leaves earlier, but this happens only if the woman has neglected medical instructions, carries weights, has sex, etc. In such cases, blood will be observed in the accompanying discharge.
Menstruation occurs at the usual time, and there are no disruptions to the cycle as a whole. The only thing that can alert you is the abundant flow of menstrual blood.
As you can see, modern technology can be quite effective against female diseases. After undergoing treatment, be sure to systematically show yourself to the doctor!