Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
A benign breast tumor is an uncontrolled process of cell division of any kind located in the chest area, in particular, in the area of the mammary glands. It differs from its malignant counterpart by its very slow development, inability to grow into tissues and organs in the vicinity, spread with lymph or blood flow.
Pathological signs indicating the presence of a neoplasm can be noticed by any person who monitors his body and health in general. To do this, it is enough to probe the soft tissues of the chest at least once a month, and in the presence of minimal seals, contact a mammologist.
No doctor will tell you the exact cause of the appearance of a breast tumor, since there are a lot of them, and they can act in a complex manner.
The risk of getting such a sore increases under the following circumstances:
- advanced age;
- gender, since benign cell proliferation often undermines women's health;
- chronic pathology of the appendages;
- chest trauma;
- hormonal imbalance;
- too tight underwear;
- abnormal thyroid function;
- addiction to tanning and topless tanning beds;
- smoking and alcohol abuse;
- multiple abortions;
- defective sex life;
- obesity and diabetes;
- work in hazardous work or living in an environmentally unfriendly area.
Symptoms that indicate the disease differ depending on the type of breast tumor diagnosed.
How not to miss the onset of the disease?
So, what could be a tumor of the mammary glands or breast in general?
Here are all the possible varieties:
- Diffuse or nodular mastopathy, noticeable by small rounded seals, not causing concern until the onset of menstruation. Before menstruation, during and after such education, they hurt. It lends itself well to conservative treatment;
- Slow-growing fibroadenoma, growing in the form of a ball with clear contours. It is diagnosed exclusively with the help of ultrasound, and is eliminated only promptly;
- Intraductal papilloma, in which the breasts can hurt constantly, or occasionally "give" painful signals and disturb with unpleasant sensations. The formation is located in the ducts, and often manifests itself as transparent, bloody or brown discharge from the nipple;
- Symptoms of a breast cyst are practically not determined visually, therefore this tumor, filled with fluid inside, is diagnosed exclusively by multiple examinations and tests;
- Lipoma growing from adipose tissue is extremely rare, and the signs of such a breast tumor appear only in the form of a feeling of discomfort. Otherwise, it is removed surgically only when it is necessary to achieve a cosmetic effect, or to eliminate the risk of sarcoma formation.
As a rule, the treatment of such formations is reduced to monitoring the rate of their growth, taking homeopathic and herbal medicines, practicing a healthy lifestyle and having a regular sex life.
Surgical intervention is indicated only in such situations:
- there is a suspicion that the tumor is malignant, and there is no way to establish an accurate diagnosis;
- cells grow too quickly;
- there are signs of transformation of the formation into a malignant one.
In all these cases, surgical treatment can be of two types:
- sectoral, implying excision of a segment in which a benign or malignant tumor of breast tissue is located;
- enucleation, excluding tissue excision, and allowing only the neoplasm to be removed.
Traditional methods of treatment
On the Internet, one can find information about phyto-treatment with woodlice herb for almost any breast tumor. It is believed that if a couple of times a day the crumpled bundles of this plant are tightly wound to the place of formation, and keep them there for 20 minutes, then after a month the rate of cell growth will noticeably decrease.
From the reviews of fans of alternative medicine, it can be understood that woodlice treat not only breast tumors, but also fibroids, ovarian cysts, erosion, increased nervousness, increase lactation and improve vision.
Agree that such "versatility" raises certain doubts, and forces you to study in more detail the properties of this plant.
Be that as it may, do not forget about the ability of benign tumors to grow into more dangerous ones if they are not given proper attention.
Do not get hung up on traditional medicine, let it become an addition to the therapy prescribed by a doctor and proven by more than one thousand patients.
I wish you well-being and good health!