Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Surprisingly, many women who do not spare time for face care apply cream to the skin of their hands only once a day, and this is limited. A flawless look, if the hands look stale, cannot be created. It consists of several components: the face, hair and nails are all equally important.
For the hands to look perfect, the skin should be soft and firm - preferably still smooth and velvety to the touch, and the nails should be healthy, shiny, smooth. It is not necessary to demonstrate a bright manicure - a well-groomed nail plate looks no less attractive.
If a woman spares no time to make masks for nails and skin of her hands at home, her hands always look attractive and you can put any jewelry on them.
Homemade nail masks recipes
At home, taking care of your hands is quite simple. Many mask ingredients do not have to be bought specifically at the pharmacy - they are available in the kitchen of every housewife.
There are a huge number of recipes for nail masks, you can always choose a suitable tool for yourself that will help make your hands soft and your nails shiny and healthy.
Quick nail masks: simple recipes from improvised tools
- Cut a lemon, sprinkle each half with salt - preferably sea salt. Let stand for 10 minutes, so that the salt is absorbed into the pulp. Dip a hand in each half of the citrus, sticking your fingers into the pulp for a quarter of an hour;
- A very simple mask to stimulate nail growth. Take a teaspoon of red pepper, mix with the same amount of your own nourishing hand cream. Heat and apply to the nail bed, treating the nail roller at the same time;
- Summer remedy. Make mashed black currant, season it with heavy cream or sour cream, generously process the tips of the brush. Keep for a quarter of an hour. After you wash it off, it is better to apply castor oil instead of cream, the fruit acid contained in currants dries the skin;
If you have time, you can make masks that are more complex in composition. It is best to choose those that simultaneously nourish the skin of the hands and nail plates - the so-called two-in-one. It is more convenient and efficient.
Masks to stimulate nail growth
Recipe number 1
Stimulation of the sprout zone with red pepper. Dissolve a couple of tablespoons of sea salt in a tablespoon of mineral water to swell the salt. Pour red pepper into the mixture - 1 teaspoon, and hand cream or gel - you can use petroleum jelly or vaseline oil - a tablespoon. Heat slightly above body temperature. Apply only to the nails - very gently, hold for 10 minutes, after being washed off, lubricate the fingertips with castor oil or fat cream. The tool is used no more than 2 times a week, it has a drying effect.
Recipe number 2
You do not need to wash off this medicinal mixture - just blot the excess with a cotton swab. The more it is absorbed, the more beneficial it is for the skin.
- herbal ingredients 1 teaspoon each - chamomile and mint;
- wheat flour - a tablespoon;
- water - 100 ml;
- olive or sunflower oil - a tablespoon.
Mix mint with chamomile, brew with boiling water, let it brew until saturated color. Pour in flour and pour in oil, stir so that there are no lumps, apply to the hands. When the mixture is dry, partially absorbed, the remnants of the grass will crumble.
The action will be more effective if, after lubricating the skin, first put on cotton gloves and then rubber gloves.
Recipe number 3
Jojoba oil is used to stimulate the growth of the nail plates. It is required to be applied to the nail plates in combination with vitamin E - the product alone is ineffective.
Mask to soften cuticles and relieve inflammation
The following remedies strengthen the nail plates and soften the cuticles, eliminating inflammation and relieving irritation, if any.
Recipe number 1
Herbal raw materials are insisted in 2 tablespoons of olive or burdock oil - a tablespoon of mint - for softening, and chamomile - as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. Heated in a steam bath to 40-45 ° C. To prepare the product, it should be in a warm place for about an hour and a half. Apply to the fingertips, rubbing vigorously into the cuticle. They are insulated with gloves, kept on fingers for up to 40 minutes, washed off with warm water.
The course of treatment is a month, 2 procedures per week.
Recipe number 2
It is advisable to use 3 types of berries - thawed, if the freezing was correct, fast. But still it is worth considering - a mask made from fresh berries is much more effective. Gooseberries, red and black currants - 3-5 berries each, crush and add 1-2 tablespoons of flour to get the consistency of a thick puree.
Then it is seasoned with heavy cream or oils - burdock, olive or sunflower, only unrefined. Hands are lubricated and insulated with gloves. The mask is kept up to 2 hours. Rinse off with warm water and again apply the used oils in their pure form or moisturizer.
The course of treatment is every 3 days for 10 days. The following masks are successfully combating nail delamination:
Recipe number 3
Half a glass of olive oil is mixed with lemon juice squeezed from a whole lemon, activated with essential oil - 5 drops - ylang-ylang or bergamot. If your nails are stratified after a fungal infection and cannot recover in any way, it is recommended to use an essential product of tea tree, eucalyptus or chamomile.
Apply to fingertips, insulate with cotton gloves. It is advisable to apply the mixture in the evening and do not take off your gloves until the morning.
Recipe number 4
Burdock oil is mixed - 1/3 cup, lemon juice or aloe juice is added to it - a teaspoon, heated in a water bath to a temperature of 40 ºС. Then iodine is dripped - 10 drops. Apply to each nail with a cotton pad, wrap the lotions with foil and secure with a plaster. Keep the discs on the nail plates until they dry. The course of treatment is 7 days, procedures are performed daily.
Homemade masks for uneven bumpy nails
If the nails are uneven, bumpy, then masks from plant materials will help. Nettle and dandelion in equal parts are poured with 100 g of boiling water and the infusion is mixed with cottage cheese, having previously filtered. The fingertips are immersed in the mixture for 25 minutes.
You can also use such a remedy - mix chamomile and mint in equal proportions, combine with peach or grape seed oil, let it brew for up to half an hour, warming up in a water bath, but without boiling. You can heat it up again and leave it near a radiator or a pot of warm water. This mixture is applied only to the nail plate.
Mask with gelatin - the key to healthy and strong nails
- Recipe for a gelatinous mask to strengthen nails. For a gelatin mask, the following recipe is being prepared: a plate of gelatin is dissolved in half a glass of warm water - you need to wait for the liquid in the container to become viscous. Then the tips of the fingers are smeared with some light oily substance - almond oil, for example, or baby cream. The fingertips are kept in water with gelatin for about 20 minutes.
- The wax mixture has the same effect on nails as a mask with gelatin - they strengthen and grow faster. Wax, olive oil and honey are taken in equal amounts. The wax is melted in a water bath, honey is poured in first - stir thoroughly, then oil. Rubbed into the nail plates overnight.
- And one more remedy, similar in action to a mask with gelatin, but more effective. This agent stimulates blood circulation in the growth zone - in the matrix, and strengthens the nails. It is very easy to make it. Cosmetic paraffin is purchased at a pharmacy, heated, brushes are dipped into it - gloves are obtained. It takes an hour to walk with them.
Nail plates require care not only after hairdressing procedures - extensions or manicure. They need the constant attention of the hostess, only then the hands will look perfect.
One uneven nail can ruin the impression, create a sloppy look.
Remember this and take the time to take care of your hands.