Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Various pharmacy chains offer us not only shampoos that are effective in combating dandruff, but also preparations, the use of which will greatly improve the appearance of your hair. Many products simply do not lie on counters and prominent places on the shelves due to their low prices.
What to buy at the pharmacy for hair growth?
Of the listed medical components, everyone can find their own product for themselves.
Of course, pharmacists in the pharmacy will offer you a huge number of different prophylactic and therapeutic expensive shampoos, balms, sprays and masks, which are made chemically and do not always produce the expected effect.
The range of cosmetic products for the care of curls is large and varied. But there are also a lot of pharmacy preparations for hair growth that you can add with any product and get an incredible result that will pleasantly surprise you.
List of pharmaceutical preparations for hair growth:
- Base oil - any oil listed, for example: flaxseed, castor, coconut, almond, peach, grape seed, St. John's wort, or avocado. All the oil products that you can buy for hair growth at the pharmacy are great for using them in masks. They work great both separately and as part of cosmetics.
- Essential oil is a valuable but inexpensive product.
- Vitamin complexes and dietary supplements, which are used both externally and externally. Don't forget about masks that contain vitamins for hair growth. Whatever medications you buy, all of them in the required amount will not harm. To prepare masks at home, buy oil solutions of retinol acetate and tocopherol, B6, B12 will also help. The effect of adding the above listed components to burdock and castor oil will enhance the effect. But the best option, of course, would be to enrich the body with valuable elements from the inside, for example, by observing a proper and balanced diet. If for some reason this does not work for you, then use vitamin and mineral complexes in tablets (fish oil, calcium, zinc, brewer's yeast and others).
- Nicotine will increase blood circulation in the scalp area, and its warming properties will accelerate hair growth. It is sold in ampoules, you can remove it with a syringe, but you must use it in its pure form. Rubbing this pharmaceutical preparation every day into the roots, you will achieve an excellent result.
- Dimexide is an effective agent for stimulating hair growth and is often included in the list of components of various masks, as it is an activator for optimal penetration of all nutrients in cosmetics.
- Tar shampoo and birch tar are also sold at the pharmacy. With its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect, it is an excellent component in the fight against the hated dandruff. If you decide to take care of your strands at home, then this drug will become an irreplaceable assistant.
- Cosmetic clay, in particular, is blue. In fact, there are many types of clay, each of which has specific actions and solves different problems. So all you need to do is figure out what your problem is, and then buy the required clay look.
- Panthenol is an ideal remedy that has a healing effect. It repairs damaged hairs, prevents hair loss and accelerates growth. It is used in many ways, such as capsules, spray or gel. The gel is usually rubbed into the skin to strengthen the hair follicles, the spray will make them shinier and reduce external damage.
- Alcohol, but it is not recommended to use it in its pure form. It is part of a variety of both professional and home masks.
- Sulsen's paste has long been famous as an excellent remedy aimed at eliminating fungal problems, enhancing hair growth. It will also add shine and volume, the curls will become silky. Use it, applying it pointwise over the entire hair surface 1 time in 7 days, after washing, for 90 days.
This is just a small list of pharmaceutical remedies in order to strengthen hair and accelerate its growth.
What pharmacy hair growth products can be added to home masks?
There are many different effective cosmetic blends that you can make with your own hands and miraculously heal your strands. The list of the simplest masks, on which you will spend a minimum of effort and time, is given below. Follow the recipe and the result will not be long in coming.
- Hair growth agent. We take 30 g of burdock oil, 30 g of castor oil, 10 g of vitamin E, in the same amount of vitamin A, one yolk. Mix and apply all these ingredients, rinse with water after 20 minutes.
- Tonic. A mixture of a decoction of chamomile and nettle mixed with an egg will help remarkably. This mixture should be applied when the hair is damp and clean. Soak for at least 35 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- A recipe for stimulating growth. To improve the condition of the hair, you need to take 20 g of pharmacy peach oil, vegetable oil, dimethyl sulfate solution, ridge, egg yolk. Mix everything diligently. Apply the mask to the strands at the roots, then comb through with a comb, thus distributing the mixture over the entire surface. For better performance, warm your head with a towel or plastic. It is recommended to wash it off after 40 minutes with shampoo, and then again with warm water, you can also add lemon juice to the water. The mask according to this recipe should be applied no more than 2 times a week for 30 days.
- Vitamin complex with alcohol. Take 3 tsp. lemon juice, vitamins A and E, 1 tsp. dimexide and cinnamon. Lemon juice can be replaced with an alcoholic beverage such as vodka, cognac or even alcohol. Mix all the components, rub the prepared mixture into the roots. Wash off after 50 minutes with shampoo. Use this mask no more than 2 times a week, and continue the treatment for 2 months.
- Herbal decoction mask. You need to take 3 tablespoons of linden flowers, nettle leaves, chamomile flowers. Steam the herb and let it brew for 25 minutes. After the broth has cooled, add 3 drops of vitamins A, B2 and B12. Add rye bread crumbs. Apply the prepared mixture to the roots, then insulate your head and stand for an hour and a half. After the time has elapsed, rinse thoroughly with water until all the bread crumbs are washed off.
- Composition with the addition of blue clay. We take 50 g of blue clay, 20 g of mustard powder, 20 g of a spoonful of arnica tincture, 20 g of apple cider vinegar. All ingredients, then apply for 20 minutes, rinse with shampoo.
- Mask with nicotinic acid. Mix nicotine with aloe juice concentrate. Then take 30 drops of propolis tincture and mix all the ingredients. Rub into the skin and soak for two hours.
- To increase the density and general structure of hair, you can use decoctions of various dry herbs after applying masks, both professional and homemade, and shampoos. On the shelves of pharmacies you will find nettle, burdock, chamomile and many others.
Use these cosmetic simple but very effective products, do not be afraid to experiment and be healthy!