Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Premature ejaculation is a disorder in the male genital area when ejaculation occurs too early. This is one of the most common male problems.
When such a phenomenon occurs rarely, this is considered the norm, given the various provoking factors. A doctor should be consulted when the problem becomes recurrent. There are several ways to control ejaculation, and the doctor chooses the correct technique.
The main causes of premature ejaculation
To begin with, I would like to say that in medicine there are two types of this pathology.
- Primary early ejaculation occurs congenitally and is associated with malfunctioning of the nervous system, which are responsible for the functioning of the reproductive system. This pathology is extremely rare.
- Secondary early ejaculation occurs as a result of pathogenic factors such as trauma, certain drugs, and infections. If treated, it is easy to restore sexual function.
Now about the reasons that are very difficult to establish, since sometimes pathology occurs without any visible provoking factors.
Most often, early ejaculation is observed in adolescents, and sometimes it occurs without sexual intercourse.
With age, a man learns to control himself, and then the cause of the pathology is different:
- Often, early ejaculation occurs during sex with a new partner;
- Prolonged abstinence may be the culprit;
- The influence of various psychological factors, for example, depression, frequent stressful situations, various experiences, feelings of guilt, etc.;
- Changes in the hormonal background and, first of all, the problem is caused by disturbances in the production of hormones responsible for sexual function;
- Some injuries to the groin area;
- Excessive overexcitement, such as with prolonged foreplay
- To some extent, bad heredity also affects. According to statistics, in 91% of cases, the risk of developing pathology increases if it was with relatives;
- Improper nutrition is also a provoking factor. First of all, foods rich in magnesium are important.
How to contain ejaculation?
The treatment of such a pathology directly depends on the cause of its occurrence, so the doctor first conducts a diagnostician to determine it.
The most commonly used techniques:
- The use of lidocaine reduces the sensitivity of the glans penis. To pass this test, a man applies lidocaine before sex. The test is considered successful if the time of intercourse has increased;
- Before intercourse, sedatives are used, and if the contact was longer, then the test for psycho-emotional problems is positive.
Diagnostics should be comprehensive, which will allow you to accurately determine the cause and possible concomitant pathologies. First of all, there is an external examination. The patient is sent for ultrasound of the scrotum, prostate and prostate gland. Donates blood to determine the level of sex hormones, thyroid gland, etc. In addition, they check whether there is an infectious disease. The doctor also prescribes a study of the urinary canal and bladder for the presence of an inflammatory process. Consultations of a psychotherapist, sexologist, sex therapist, psychologist and neurologist are important.
If no health problems have been identified, then, most likely, the reason lies in the head and a good psychologist can help. Mostly men experience complexes due to an unsuccessful first time. Successful therapy helps to develop self-control skills before ejaculation occurs. The doctor develops behavioral tactics and helps the man to feel self-confident.
The most popular treatment option, but it should be borne in mind that the drug should be selected exclusively by a specialist.
To control ejaculation, the following means are prescribed:
- Inhibitors. Their action is aimed at prolonging sexual intercourse, but only during the period of their use. It should be borne in mind that there are a number of important contraindications, as well as side effects;
- Antidepressants. The drugs of the third generation are used, which relieve emotional stress. With their help, it turns out to extend the time of intercourse by 3-4 times;
- Injections. Special drugs are introduced to prolong contact, even if ejaculation has occurred.
There are some techniques that men use during sex to control ejaculation:
- The most popular technique is that when the partner feels that he is at his peak, he pauses the pace to delay the moment. When arousal decreases, intercourse continues;
- There are points on the penis that, when exposed, can prolong sexual intercourse. When a man senses that the "end" is approaching, he must squeeze the frenum of the glans penis. Another option is points located at the base. Thanks to this, it will be possible to slow down the ejaculation;
- In some cases, using a thick-walled condom helps. Due to this, the sensitivity of the head decreases and sex will be longer;
- There are also special lubricants with anesthetic action that have a good effect.
If conservative methods do not give results, then doctors go to extreme measures and perform an operation. In this case, success is observed in 100% of cases.
To control ejaculation, the following techniques are used:
- Hyaluronic acid is injected into the head of the penis, which is distributed between the skin and nerve endings. The gel helps to reduce sensitivity. The gel dissolves after a year and then a second operation is performed;
- Using denervation. This method consists in stitching the nerve trunks. Within three months, the sensitivity of the penis decreases. As a result, an ejaculatory reflex will be developed;
- Another option for surgery is circumcision of the foreskin. This method is used for balanoposthitis.
- If you focus on the causes of the pathology, it is recommended to avoid injuries of the genitals and infection with infectious diseases.
- It is worth maintaining immunity by using vitamin complexes, as well as monitoring the hormonal background.
- A man should regularly undergo examinations by a urologist and a therapist in order to determine the presence of pathologies in time and begin treatment.
- Eating a healthy diet and exercising is recommended.
- It is equally important to exclude promiscuous sex life and give up bad habits.
- Stressful situations negatively affect sexual function, especially if they pass often.
- It is recommended to give preference to active rest, often walk in the fresh air.
We have presented you with the basic methods and techniques to control the process of ejaculation. If you have problems, do not self-medicate and see a doctor so that treatment can be carried out as soon as possible.