Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
The inability of a man to have sexual intercourse in a normal way due to insufficient firmness and volume of the penis is called erectile dysfunction. In other words, it is an erectile dysfunction.
This term should not be confused with impotence, since impotence implies an extreme degree of potency disorder, that is, its complete absence. With dysfunction, an erection occurs, but does not persist for the entire duration of intercourse.
This condition occurs against the background of various psychogenic, neurological and somatic diseases. It is worth noting that this pathology can also appear in healthy men, and age in this case is not an obstacle to its development.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
The main reasons can be:
- endocrine system disorders;
- diseases of the organs of the reproductive system;
- vascular disease;
- spine diseases and radiculopathy;
- trauma to the perineum and penis;
- bad habits;
- stress, neuroses;
- operations in the pelvic area, damage to nerve endings.
Restoration of erectile function
Treatment of such a delicate pathology is primarily determined by the reasons for its development. First, it is necessary to eliminate hormonal disorders, infections, psychological problems, neurological disorders, and only then improve the functions of the genital organ. In addition, without improving your overall health and bringing more positive things to life, it is also very difficult to achieve good results.
The following remedies help to normalize erectile function in men:
- medicines that help induce and strengthen an erection (stimulants);
- injections of drugs with a vasodilating effect;
- vacuum devices;
However, such methods have a number of side effects, doctors resort to them only when the main treatment does not give positive results. In most cases, with the help of a well-chosen course of medications, psychotherapy and treatment of concomitant pathologies, it is possible to help patients get rid of this ailment without additional methods.
Thus, despite all the delicacy of the problem, a man should consult a doctor on time, be examined and treated, because the usefulness of his sexual life depends on it.
How to improve erectile function with medications
- Sealex Forte. Biologically active preparation, contains extracts of ginseng, creeping palm, licorice root, eurycoma, L-arginine, zinc, folic acid, B vitamins. Increases libido with long-term use. It causes an improvement in blood circulation in the penis, due to which an erection is enhanced. Capsules are taken with meals, 1 piece per day, preferably before lunch. The course is 1-2 weeks, then a break of 3 months and again the course.
- Cialis. The tablets contain the active ingredient tadalafil. They are taken in 20 mg 15 minutes before the onset of sexual intercourse, regardless of the meal.
- Tribestan. The phytopreparation restores, stimulates the functions of the genital organs in men in a natural way without side effects. Contains extract of dry herb creeping Tribulus. It is taken orally during meals, 1-2 tablets, 3 times a day.
- Vigrande. The active ingredient is sildenafil citrate. The tablets are taken once in a dose of 50 mg one hour before sex.
- Yohimbe. A biologically active additive with a general strengthening effect, a biostimulant, allows you to restore potency in men. The capsules contain ginseng extract, yohimbe, zinc. They are taken during or after meals, preferably in the first half of the day. Dose - 1-2 tablets per day, course 3-4 weeks.
- Sinegra. Contains sildenafil citrate. A dose of 50 mg orally one hour before the onset of intercourse.
- Laveron. Combined herbal preparation. Contains fruits of raspberry, mango, horny goat weed, cistanchea, garlic bulbs, nettle leaves, astragalus root, remannia, ginkgo biloba leaves. It is taken as a pill one hour before sex.
- Khimkolin. Gel with vegetable oils for external use. Increases the frequency of intercourse, enhances erection and normalizes its duration. Increases libido. It is applied in a thin layer on the pubic area and on the penis from the root to the beginning of the head. It is not necessary to apply the agent on the head itself and the skin of the scrotum. It is applied twice a day before the start of the act. The course is a month.
Improving erection in men with the help of folk remedies
Folk remedies also help to increase erection in men.
- This recipe will help to strengthen an erection: mix a spoonful of hemp seeds, nettle and poppy seeds, peeled sesame seeds and sugar, add a spoonful of onion seeds and two tablespoons of wild carrot seeds. Grind and mix raw materials. Take a teaspoon at a time with dessert wine diluted with water.
- You can prolong and increase an erection with this recipe: take 10 g each of ginger, cinnamon, parsley, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, honey, walnuts, musk, fennel and royal jelly. Mix everything and take a spoonful 2-3 times a day.
- The following recipe helps to improve an erection: take 1 kg of asparagus roots, butter and cow's milk, add up to 90 g of turnip and carrot seeds. Grind dry ingredients and mix with milk and butter. Put on fire and simmer until the milk has evaporated. A thick mass should remain. Consume once a day for 85 or 170 g.
In addition, a man's menu should include onions, melons, parsley, nuts, pumpkin. You can cook different dishes from them. Doctors recommend drinking half a glass of pumpkin juice every day for 2 months, it helps to increase and prolong an erection.
Products such as cottage cheese, dill, caraway seeds, beans, tea made from leaves and stalks of cherries, strawberries, white currants, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, birch, and linden will also be useful. The leaves are taken in equal parts and brewed instead of tea.
The following activities also increase erection in men.
- Regular sports, physical activity. It appears when increased blood flow to the penis. To achieve the result, you can walk at a brisk pace of about 3 km every day.
- Walking barefoot. There are points on the male foot that are responsible for enhancing libido and erection. Therefore, walking barefoot will enhance this function.
- Correct and balanced nutrition. Saltwater fish, seafood, ginger, bergamot, figs, cinnamon, dates, quail eggs are all good for men's health.
- Cold and hot shower. It is necessary to pour water over the whole body, 7 times with cold and the same amount of hot, alternately. Then put the pelvic area under the shower the same number of times. After a shower, you need to rub yourself well with a towel.
- Ylang-ylang. This essential oil helps to prolong, strengthen an erection. 3-4 hours before the start of intimacy, fill the aroma lamp and breathe. You can take a bath with oil.
- Zinc and vitamin E. Any vitamin complex containing these substances will help increase erection in men.
- Morning sex. 8-9 am is considered the ideal time for sex. The body actively produces hormones at this time.
How to prevent erectile dysfunction
The following preventive measures will help men to avoid the appearance of such a delicate problem.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Proper nutrition.
- Regular sports activities.
- Limiting the consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
- Taking medications that reduce potency should be carried out only as directed by a doctor in accordance with the instructions.
- Maintaining a regular intimate life.
- If you are injured in the groin area, consult a doctor immediately.
Thus, observing all precautions and preventions, you can avoid the occurrence of such a problem.
If it appears, do not hesitate, it is better to immediately consult a doctor in order to avoid the development of complications up to complete impotence.