Table of contents:
- Why do many prefer folk remedies
- Infection symptoms
- Prevention and treatment with pumpkin seeds
- Use cases
- Some recipes for fighting helminths
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Scientists, after long research, have proven that more than 30% of the world's population is susceptible to infection with parasites. Parasites such as roundworms, tapeworms, pinworms, hookworms, flukes mainly settle in organisms with weakened immunity and with problems in the digestive system.
This is not the entire list of parasitic organisms that can inhabit humans, but the most common ones.
Why do many prefer folk remedies
Modern pharmaceutical products offer customers a large number of antiparasitic drugs that can be used to initiate treatment. But it is worth remembering that most of them are harmful to the body.
Mothers of babies are especially worried about this, because they are the most sensitive to infection with helminths. But it is they who have the most side effects during treatment.
Therefore, cleansing with pumpkin seeds is quite justified, since this method will not harm the growing man. And also persuading to eat pumpkin seeds is much easier than persuading for hours to take medicine, especially pills.
After all, drugs in most cases taste bitter, unlike pumpkin seeds prepared in any way.
To determine the presence of parasites in the human body, it is necessary to conduct a blood test. In many cases, even without the use of special laboratory equipment, it is possible to establish the presence of helminthic invasion in the body.
The following signs may indicate such a disease:
- general depletion of the body;
- weakness, fatigue;
- increase or decrease in appetite;
- white spots may also appear, the size of which reaches a penny;
- very often an infected person feels anal itching, especially at night;
- there may be problems with stool, in some it manifests itself in the form of constipation, and in some, diarrhea;
- an increased addiction to certain foods may appear: fish, sweets, overcooked foods, charcoal, raw rice;
- allergy to many foods, which has not been observed before.
Prevention and treatment with pumpkin seeds
But not everything is so terrible and scary, everyone can cleanse the body at home if you know how to take pumpkin seeds from parasites. Since ancient times, the Chinese have constantly used and used them to effectively combat such a problem. Long-term studies of scientists have found that due to its taste with a slight bitterness, this product will help for a long time and completely get rid of settled helminths, especially those transmitted from animals. And preventive cleaning, given the beneficial properties of the plant, will also be a useful measure.
The option of drinking the seeds with tea increases the healing effect. And, in general, there are a lot of recipes for treating pumpkin seeds from parasites.
Not only will pumpkin seeds help in the fight against helminths, but they will also have a nutritional role. Indeed, this unique product contains a large amount of zinc, as well as essential omega-3 fatty acids for the human body.
Such a high efficiency in the difficult fight against parasitic organisms is due to the presence of cucurbine in the pumpkin seeds. This substance has a paralyzing effect against parasitic worms, and they are deprived of the opportunity to gain a foothold on the walls of the intestines and other organs of the digestive system, therefore, they go out during bowel movements. Purification of parasites with pumpkin seeds is already in the first stages of intake.
The highest concentration of this substance is not found in the core, or even in the shell. The most useful in pest control is a thin film that separates the kernel from the shell. It is for this reason that when cleaning pumpkin seeds from parasites, they should be used unpeeled.
To effectively combat parasites, pumpkin seeds can be used in several forms:
- Cheese. Perfect as an anthelmintic. Raw seeds are used;
- Dried. You can also eat dry seeds. It is worth drying them in a natural way;
- Toasted. As a medicinal preparation, they can be used fried in olive oil; for taste, they can be slightly salted;
- Baked. Also, the seeds can be baked in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes;
- As a drink. You can make a wonderful tea drink from the seeds. To do this, boil 3 cups of water with two tablespoons of seeds. This tea should be allowed to brew for half an hour. To give the drink a special taste, you can add a little sugar or its substitute. Thus, cleaning will not only be useful, but also tasty.
Some recipes for fighting helminths
Consider the easiest and most affordable products.
- Pumpkin seeds and castor oil. An excellent and tasty breakfast will be pumpkin seeds with shells crushed in a blender, about 200 g for an adult weighing 70 kg, and a small amount of milk, about a glass. After such a breakfast, after an hour, you should drink a glass of water. After another hour, you need to drink the maximum amount of water, 2-3 glasses. And after 2, 5 hours, you will need to take castor oil. It is better to take it in capsules so that there is no unpleasant taste in the mouth. For a person with an average build of 70 - 75 kg, a single dose is 10-15 capsules;
- Honey and pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds, along with the shell, should be placed in a blender and chopped, and pour a little boiled water into the resulting mass and stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained. As a result, the pumpkin mass should resemble thick sour cream. And only after obtaining a homogeneous mixture should a spoonful of honey be put into it. Whether it is a teaspoon or a tablespoon depends on the patient's preferences. You need to eat the resulting medicine in the morning on an empty stomach, stretching the entire amount for an hour. And after three hours you need to drink a laxative or make an enema. The number of seeds depends largely on the age of the recipient. For an adult, you should take 300 grams, and for adolescents and young children, 150 grams will be enough;
- Garlic and pumpkin seeds. Initially, 200 grams of seeds should be fried over low heat, without using any oil. The cooled seeds should be ground in a coffee grinder. Chop the garlic and mix it with honey. This mixture should be infused for 12 hours, and then taken once a day for a tablespoon on an empty stomach. You can only have breakfast after three hours. Using such cleansing, after three or four days, parasites will not remain in the body;
- Pumpkin seeds with cocoa. Grind one hundred grams of peeled pumpkin seeds using a blender or coffee grinder, and then add 50 grams of cocoa and a teaspoon of sugar to the resulting powder. Add a little boiled water to the resulting mass and knead the hard dough. From the resulting dough, it is necessary to form twenty identical cakes, and sprinkle each with sugar. Before starting treatment, you should arrange a fasting day, when you cannot eat or drink anything except green tea and water. All tortillas should be eaten in one day at intervals of 10 minutes. To consolidate the effect after a month, repeat the procedure. Such cookies can be prepared for preventive purposes once every six months, cleaning will be useful even for children.
You should know that pumpkin seeds will most effectively help fight such types of parasites as tapeworms, roundworms and pinworms. But other parasitic microorganisms and worms may be much more resistant to folk remedies and the treatment will either be delayed or ineffective. There are enough ways to carry out cleansing with pumpkin seeds, and everyone decides for himself how to take them.
But the best treatment, even with folk remedies, is carried out under the supervision of a helminthologist or parasitologist.
He will always give good advice, perhaps combine folk and traditional therapies. It will help to identify the type of helminths, and then determine the adequacy of the treatment.