Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
When a person hears a diagnosis related to oncology, he is ready to do anything to get well. That is why the treatment of prostate cancer with folk remedies is of considerable interest. Traditional medicine can solve many problems associated with the prostate gland, but can it really beat cancer?
The effectiveness of therapy with folk remedies
Every time when it comes to non-traditional methods of treatment, in particular, about folk recipes, there are disputes about the appropriateness of their use.
There is a well-founded explanation for this - their effectiveness remains unproven in most cases, especially when it comes to such an intractable disease as cancer.
Nevertheless, in some cases, these funds actually improve the condition of the prostate, relieve unpleasant symptoms and slow down the growth of abnormal cells, and sometimes even reduce their number.
But to achieve such an effect, it is important to rely not only on different recipes, but to use the methods of traditional therapy.
Various herbs and tinctures have a positive effect on the prostate and the body as a whole:
- prevent the destruction of the gland;
- promote tissue repair;
- improve the protective functions of the body and support it during aggressive procedures;
- have a toxic effect on cancer cells.
Non-traditional techniques are good because they can be used at home and can improve the patient's condition with an inoperable form of the tumor. In such treatment, the placebo effect plays a significant role, so you still cannot do without medication and procedures. However, the prognosis for survival is improving.
In any treatment, it is important to take precautions so as not to harm yourself further. That is why the use of folk remedies must be coordinated with the attending physician without fail.
Contraindications to the use of such techniques in the treatment of prostate cancer may be:
- allergies or intolerance to certain components;
- the presence of diseases that exclude the possibility of taking homemade medicines;
- problems with the kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system;
- serious gastrointestinal disorders;
- individual circumstances associated with the course of the malignant process.
It should be borne in mind that the incorrect intake of certain substances can worsen the patient's condition and provoke the spread of metastases beyond the prostate gland. In addition, you need to be able to correctly dose the medicine and its components. Some components are toxic, and therefore can provoke serious poisoning.
Herbs and extracts
Various herbal components are most actively used in traditional medicine. These are a variety of herbs and trees, as well as mushrooms.
Treatment of prostate cancer is carried out by providing the following effects on the body:
Change in hormonal levels. The so-called phytoestrogens are used to increase the concentration of estrogen in a man's blood.
An excess of testosterone is considered to be one of the provoking factors in oncology:
- Toxic effect. Poisonous substances in small concentrations stimulate the destruction of mutated cells and stimulate enhanced immune function;
- Strengthening. Weakened health should be compensated for by the intake of vitamins and nutrients;
- Removal of inflammation. The tumor often provokes tissue inflammation, and some drugs can weaken this process and reduce pain.
Of the herbal raw materials, the following options are most commonly used for the treatment of prostate cancer:
- tincture of garlic;
- Eleutherococcus root;
- wormwood herb;
- elderberry black;
- fly agaric;
- chaga (birch mushroom);
- reishi extract;
- apricot pits;
- thuja shoots;
- marin root;
- liquorice root;
- aspen branches and buds;
- other herbs.
Alcohol and water tinctures and decoctions, ointments are prepared from these components. They are taken orally or used as an ingredient for the preparation of lotions and suppositories.
Ingredients of other origin can also benefit the prostate gland. They can be used in pure or diluted form, alone or as part of complex medicines.
Treatment of prostate cancer becomes more effective if the following substances are used:
- Hydrogen peroxide. It is used externally, as well as internally in a diluted state. The effectiveness of the drug in the fight against oncology remains questionable;
- Tar. A natural product is used, diluted in water. Has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Stone oil. This is the so-called mountain wax. The mineral is used internally or used to prepare suppositories and creams, solutions for enemas;
- Propolis. This beekeeping product is considered a universal medicine, as it is able to get rid of tumors, erosions, inflammations and strengthen the immune system in general;
- Honey. An incredibly healthy product with a rich composition, but also a powerful allergen. Regular consumption of honey is considered cancer prevention;
- Soda. A rather controversial method based on the ingestion of a solution of soda in water. Requires prior consultation with a doctor, since excessive alkalinization of the body can cause a lot of side effects;
- Milk serum. The proteins in this product lower the concentration of glutathione in cancer cells. Thanks to this effect on this substance, the effectiveness of therapy with radioactive and chemical preparations increases.
Use these ingredients with extreme caution for treatment, as the effects of some of them are not yet fully understood.
Treatment with folk remedies usually involves the use of complex recipes.
For cancer, the following herbal preparations are recommended to have a healing effect on the prostate:
- rose hips, licorice, calendula;
- yarrow, knotweed, St. John's wort, celandine, succession;
- nettle, tartar, eucalyptus;
- chamomile, nettle, calendula, wormwood, mint, mistletoe shoots.
The latter complex is a powerful source of phytoestrogens, so men need to use it with caution and only with the permission of the attending physician.
From these herbs, tinctures and herbal teas are prepared, and decoctions for enemas are also used or as a component of ointments and suppositories. To give the medicine a creamy, dense consistency, animal fats, vegetable oils (for example, coconut), beeswax are used. The wax acts as an emulsifier to combine the water and fatty bases of the cancer drug.
Other non-traditional treatments
In addition to the folk remedies mentioned, it is also worth noting other unconventional methods of treating prostate cancer.
- Raw food diet. Nutrition is of the utmost importance. The consumption of thermally unprocessed foods can increase the amount of vitamins and minerals that enter the body. It also reduces the risk of converting the constituent elements of the product into a carcinogen;
- Microclysters. The use of decoctions and infusions for microclysters allows you to deliver active substances closer to the prostate, which enhances the therapeutic effect;
- Enriched baths. They have a relaxing effect and provide nourishment of glandular tissues with nutrients due to their penetration through the skin;
- Urological patch. It is more focused on the treatment of adenoma and inflammation, but in oncology it is useful for both therapy and prevention;
- Jogging. Running and other physical activities help to activate the body's defenses, improve mood, and improve the regenerative capacity of tissues. In addition, running reduces the load on the organs of the pelvic region, accelerates blood flow. Reducing excess weight, which occurs against the background of sports, has a positive effect;
- Treatment through self-hypnosis and psychological auto-training is of great importance. The human body has the ability to heal itself, and a positive attitude is able to start these processes. Even if you've been diagnosed with cancer, there is no need to despair. Do your best to fight the disease and believe in a positive outcome.
However, remember that in no case should you exclude traditional medicine with such a serious diagnosis. Accurately follow all the prescriptions and recommendations of the doctor, as well as the proposed manipulations, consult about folk methods.
Do not risk your life, otherwise valuable time may be wasted and the path to recovery may be lost!