Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Dry hands is a dermatological problem that often occurs against the background of a violation of the hydrolipid balance. To eliminate the trouble, you can make a nourishing and moisturizing mask at home.
Such cosmetics will nourish the dermis, supplying it with the necessary vitamins and minerals. This will normalize cell metabolism and restore the hydrolipid film on the skin surface.
Causes of dry epidermis
An anti-dry hand mask is an effective way to combat drying out of the skin. However, she struggles with the problem exclusively symptomatically.
To get rid of dry hands once and for all, you need to exclude the factors that led to its occurrence:
- Unbalanced diet;
- Using inappropriate cosmetics;
- Hypovitaminosis and anemia;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Dermatitis and allergic reaction;
- Applying detergents and powders without gloves.
Having identified the source of trouble, it should be excluded. Only after that, the recipes used for home cosmetics will help get rid of dry skin.
How home cosmetics work
There are many popular recipes for preparing nutritional mixtures that can help cope with dermatological problems. They combine only those ingredients that can improve the condition of the epidermis, normalizing the sebaceous glands and the metabolic process. As a rule, homemade cosmetics contain exclusively natural ingredients.
What should be included in hand masks to help relieve dehydration?
- Fruits - contain tannins, adapted vitamins and minerals that take part in biochemical processes;
- Eggs - increase the elasticity of the skin due to the presence of proteins and a large amount of vitamins in its composition. Thanks to this, the work of the sebaceous glands is activated, which begin to produce more natural fat;
- Honey - contains vitamins of groups B, E, A and C, as well as phosphorus, zinc, copper, iron. All these components have a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin of the hands, eliminating not only dryness, but also fine wrinkles;
- Sour cream - intensively nourishes the epidermis, replenishing in the tissues the lack of vitamins such as PP, C, E and A. Lactic acids and protein take part in the restoration of the hydrolipid film, which protects the dermis from dryness;
- Potatoes are a vegetable with pronounced disinfecting and wound healing properties. It contains vitamins C, E, as well as B2, B5 and B1. It helps to get rid of small cracks and roughness of the skin.
The best homemade cosmetics recipes
The recipes below are among the most effective in combating dry dermis. They contain ingredients that not only restore the work of the sebaceous glands, but also stimulate the production of collagen. This allows you to increase the elasticity of the skin and prevent aging.
So what kind of hand masks can you make?
- Honey. Mix 1 tablespoon each. melted honey and olive oil. Add a few drops of lemon juice and 1 egg yolk to the composition;
- Potato. Boil two potatoes and mash them. Add 20-30 g of melted butter to the gruel;
- Sour cream. Mix 4 tablespoons. fat sour cream with 3 tsp. honey. Add 3-4 drops of orange essential oil to the hand mask;
- Banana. Mash 1 banana and add 3-4 tsp each. honey and melted butter;
- Mustard. Pour 1 tsp into 30 ml of olive oil. mustard. Add 2 tsp to the warmed mask. heavy cream;
- Egg. Whisk 1 egg yolk and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil. Add some lemon essential oil to the resulting hand mixture.
Homemade cosmetics moisturize the dermis as well as professional products. Moreover, it rarely causes an allergic reaction due to the absence of synthetic components in the composition.
Features of the preparation of cosmetics
In order for the prepared remedy for dry hands to help get rid of the problem, in the process of preparing it, you need to take into account the following points:
- The mask should contain only natural and fresh ingredients;
- It is undesirable to change the proportions of the components that are present in the recipe;
- Before applying to the skin, the mixture needs to be slightly warmed up;
- If there are cracks in the skin, it is not recommended to use mixtures that contain mustard and lemon juice;
- It is advisable to include vegetable oils in masks for dry hands that are prepared at home, as they promote epithelialization.
Features of the use of home cosmetics
In the case of correct use, hand masks will help to cope with a cosmetic defect after 3-4 procedures.
To quickly improve the condition of the skin, in the process of using nutritional mixtures, the following rules are followed:
- If there are cracks, abrasions or scratches on the surface of the epidermis, before using the funds, it is necessary to carry out therapy with the Dexopanthenol wound healing cream;
- It is undesirable to include ingredients with irritating effects (alcohols, tinctures) in moisturizing hand masks;
- Homemade cosmetics should be applied to previously cleansed and dried skin;
- The duration of the procedure should be 25-35 minutes.
It is extremely rare for homemade hand cosmetics to cause irritation or an allergic reaction. And yet there is such a possibility.
Therefore, dermatologists advise against using products with lemon, honey and other "allergic" products to moisturize the skin in the presence of:
- hypersensitivity of the skin;
- abrasions and wounds on the dermis;
- fungal infections.
What cosmetic effect can you expect from the use of hand masks? After a week of regular use of cosmetics, you can significantly improve the condition of the dermis.
- increase the elasticity of the skin;
- restore the hydrolipid balance in the epidermis;
- normalize sebum secretion;
- even out skin tone;
- accelerate metabolic processes in the epidermis;
- get rid of dryness and cracks;
- increase the tone of the dermis.
A hand mask is one of the safest and safest ways to combat dry skin.
In order to quickly get rid of the problem, it is advisable to use those mixtures that include: potatoes, honey, sour cream, vegetable oils and egg yolk.