Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Natural oils are rich in vitamins, minerals and other valuable substances that help our skin, nails and hair look healthy. Among the abundance of natural oils, jojoba is especially distinguished. Even the Navajo Indians appreciated this gift of nature for its high efficiency. They called it "the juice of the midday sun."
It is a valuable product obtained from the fruits of a unique evergreen shrub. Each nut contains 50% wax, which is extracted during the cold pressing process. The wax has a sophisticated aroma and a golden hue. It contains proteins and amino acids similar to collagen, which are necessary to maintain skin elasticity and firmness, and vitamin E, which helps skin cells to regenerate.
Jojoba Facial Oil is a natural product that helps treat acne blemishes and maintains youthful looking skin.
Its healing properties prevent inflammation, so it is important to use wax to fight acne, psoriasis and dermatitis.
It is perfectly absorbed, saturating the cells of the epidermis, helps to retain moisture, thereby stopping the flaking of the skin. For greater efficiency, it must be used in its pure form.
Jojoba oil - a wax called oil
Since ancient times, wax has become famous for its regenerating and strengthening properties. Until now, this remedy is considered effective for the care of problem, dry and hypersensitive skin, but cosmetologists claim that it is suitable for all types.
If you decide to use jojoba wax to treat acne and dermatitis, you need to purchase a quality cold-pressed product. It contains a limiting amount of active elements, such as organic triterpene acids.
This cosmetic product contains a UV filter, so it is useful to use it on windy and sunny days. It perfectly protects from external irritants, moisturizes and softens the skin of the face, helps it retain natural moisture and smoothes expression lines.
Jojoba wax is recommended for women with acne or irritation after scrubbing and epilation as a nourishing and soothing agent. The skin of the face will return a healthy look very quickly.
How to use jojoba for comedones, acne and blemishes correctly?
Best of all, wax helps against acne, acne and subcutaneous blackheads in pure form or in combination with other natural oils. You can get rid of dermatological problems in many different ways, each of which gives its own result. It remains only to choose the one that suits you.
Blend-mask for the face against acne and flaking
- take 25 ml of jojoba wax, a teaspoon of calendula tincture, rose geranium oil, tea tree, lemon or bergamot (2 drops each);
- Shake well all the ingredients and leave to infuse for a day in an opaque bottle;
- apply a portion of the product to the skin, avoiding contact with the eyes;
- after 35 minutes, put a towel soaked in hot water on your face. Let the fabric cool, then carefully remove and rinse off the rest of the mixture. The procedure must be repeated until the face is cleared of the mask;
- to close the pores, rinse your face with cool water;
- It is an excellent antiseptic, nourishing and moisturizer for acne and problem areas of the skin.
Anti-inflammatory, soothing facial lotion
- take 20 ml of jojoba wax, sandalwood, lavender or bergamot oil (2 drops each) and half a glass of milk;
- heat milk and thoroughly dilute all essential oils in it;
- soak a gauze bandage with the prepared mixture and apply to the face until it cools completely;
- lotion removes inflammation, acne and acne and prevents their recurrence.
"Aggressive Blend" for Acne
- mix in proportions 1: 2 pure jojoba wax and peach oil;
- lubricate the skin of the face with the mixture twice a day;
- continue the procedure until the inflammation is completely eliminated;
- super-effective cocktail eliminates the problem 100%.
Anti-blemish and acne blend mask
- take 2 tablespoons of jojoba, clove, cedar or lavender oil (2 drops);
- lubricate the affected areas of the face with this mixture;
- perform the procedure twice a day;
- the product stimulates rapid skin regeneration: spots and scars disappear without a trace in the shortest possible time.
- take 2 ml of jojoba wax, hazelnut oil - 5 ml, manuka oil - 2 ml and 3 drops each of grape seed, geranium and tea tree oil;
- mix all the ingredients in a dark glass bottle;
- wipe the skin with mineral water and apply the product;
- let the mask "work" for about 20 minutes, then blot the rest with a napkin;
- the mixture removes blackheads from the nose, chin and forehead. It is best used early in the morning or in the evening before bed.
Contraindications: who should not be used?
At any time of the year, be it winter or summer, our skin needs special protective and moisturizing care. To get rid of problems on the face, you can use jojoba wax, which has no contraindications, except for individual intolerance. But even such incidents are extremely rare.
However, before adding wax-like oil to your home range of beauty products, do a sensitivity test: Apply a small amount of wax to your wrist. If during the day there are no allergic symptoms - feel free to use!
Favorable reviews about the effective action of jojoba for inflammation, acne and acne only confirm all the above information.
Someone, in order to see changes, is forced to use the drug for a long time, and someone notes positive results already in the first week. Jojoba wax significantly smoothes wrinkles with lost elasticity and aging skin. Moisturizes and nourishes dry and flaky skin. Eliminates acne and blackheads.
The wax-like remedy is well known not only among women who carefully monitor their appearance with the help of natural cosmetics, but also among patients in dermatological clinics.
The wax added to medicated ointments helps in the treatment of complex skin problems.
It is an irreplaceable assistant in the daily cosmetic face care of many modern beauties and one of the most effective resources of youth. Is it right for you? You will find out if you try.