Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
After 30 years, age-related changes in the area around the eyes "are striking". Expression wrinkles are already forming, after a lack of sleep or hard work, the eyelids swell, dark circles appear around the eyes.
Home remedies for the care of the eyelids take a long time, and in the morning it is sorely lacking. Good quality eyelid care products will help solve this problem.
Requirements for a good eye cream
A remedy for the area around the eyes after 30 years must be selected very carefully.
The rating does not depend on the cost and beauty of the package.
In this area under the skin there is no fat layer, it quickly becomes thinner, loses precious moisture - intensive care is needed.
The composition of the funds should include:
- vitamins - retinol, tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, B vitamins - 1, 2, 5, vitamin PP;
- fruit acids;
- hyaluronic acid;
- extracts of medicinal plants;
- beneficial mineral and essential oils.
The skin needs nutrition with nutrients, stimulation of regeneration, it is necessary to eliminate puffiness - otherwise you cannot get rid of dark circles.
You should not purchase cosmetic products for the care of the eyelids with parabens, paraffins, vegetable oils, alcohol, caffeine, obscure preservatives and fragrances. These ingredients clog pores and can trigger inflammation and allergic reactions.
What to choose: cream, serum or gel?
- The structure of the gel is lighter - it is water-based, absorbs faster. Gels relieve puffiness, refresh the appearance, they can be used throughout the day.
- The cream is denser - an oil base, but it has a higher concentration of useful components.
- The serum contains even more nutrients, but it is advisable to apply it in courses - otherwise the skin will stop producing natural collagen and elastane - it is enough from the outside. Creams and serums are applied in the morning and before bed - they actively prevent aging and fight wrinkles.
In order not to be mistaken with the choice, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with the rating of eye creams after 30 years. However, further you will have to navigate according to your feelings.
Eye cream rating - the best after 30 years
The creams included in the rating differ significantly in price, and the places "best - worst" are not ranked.
The review is based on the popularity of eyelid care products.
- Clinique. Meets the requirements of eye creams: eliminates puffiness, dark circles under the eyes, hypoallergenic, quickly absorbed, the texture is pleasant. Cons - caffeine in the composition (due to which an effective lift is carried out) and the price - 2200 rubles.
- Liftactiv Yeux by Vichy. This pharmacy cosmetics does an excellent job with the task - to tighten, restore collagen regeneration; eliminates dark circles, relieves puffiness. Price - 1200 rubles.
- "Perfect skin" for the eyelids from "Pure Line". The composition contains aloe vera extract - that is, gentle care for the delicate area around the eyes is provided. The nutrition and hydration are intense, the price is great - 60 rubles. But after 35 years it is required to change it to something more intense.
- Anti-aging care from Garnier. An active complex of green tea extract and biostimulants quickly removes signs of fatigue, nourishes and moisturizes. Visually improves the appearance - the skin is pleasantly matte. The cost is 200 rubles.
- Lemongrass and parsley from Green Mom. It is not worth expanding on the composition and action - everything is clear from the name. Tones, whitens, protects from excess ultraviolet radiation, and within 3 weeks copes with puffiness and darkening under the eyes. You can purchase it for 150 rubles.
- "Marine Collagen" - Mizon. Increases the local immunity of the skin, tightens, visually smoothes mimic wrinkles within 3 weeks, increases turgor, stimulates the production of natural elastin and collagen, and even smells very pleasantly fresh. Price - 600 rubles.
- Bark cream. Ingredients: oils - olive, shea; extracts of parsley, ginseng and cornflower, vitamin E. Tightening is carried out due to caffeine (alas), and before use it is necessary to shake it up - it can exfoliate, although it does not lose its properties. Hypoallergenic, contains no fragrances or preservatives. If the packaging has started, it is necessary to use it to the end. 350-400 rubles per tube, but it does not contain 15 or 20 g, as is usually the case with eyelid products, but as much as 30!
- "Topping up". The texture is pleasant, the structure is light, absorbed quickly. The composition is natural - squalene, olive oil and - what is very important - hyaluronic acid. Not suitable for people prone to allergic reactions - contains citric acid and synthetic tocopherol acetate. Economical, does not leave a film on the skin, the effect is noticeable one month after the start of use. It costs 500-600 rubles.
- Benefiance from a Japanese manufacturer. Intensive care is provided by organic components, the effect of the application lasts for a long time, so if there is a possibility, then you should not regret spending 2,000 rubles.
- Uriage IsoFill. Delicate gel-like texture, gentle care, reflective particles visually brighten dark circles. It also contains hyaluronic acid, tea tree and parsley extracts, grape seed oil. Economical price - packaging is sold for 40-100 rubles.
- "Ahava" mineral, Israel. It contains minerals from the Dead Sea, extracts of aloe and calendula. Hypoallergenic cream, moisturizes, nourishes, removes dark circles. With pronounced mimic wrinkles, you should not purchase. Cons: fatty and expensive - 1600 rubles.
- Bioderma France. Removes dark circles under the eyes, is easily absorbed, the skin does not leave a film and a feeling of oiliness. You can start using it after 25 years.
The rating of eyelid care products is far from complete, but it is they who are most often purchased by women after 30 years.
Surprisingly, it is much easier to choose expensive care than cheap - manufacturing companies offer probes for their products.
There is a little secret - if there is no way to buy an expensive anti-aging eye cream from the rating, you can take several samples and undergo a "course of treatment", and then switch to a cheaper product.
Eye area care
After 30 years, using only cream is not enough. It is necessary to supplement the care with home remedies.
After you wake up, it is advisable to wipe the area around the eyes with ice cubes frozen from tinctures of medicinal plants or parsley or aloe juices diluted with water. In the home ranking, the first place in the care of the eyelids can be given to parsley juice.
You can make the cream at home using the following recipes:
- Mix a teaspoon of olive oil, 5 drops of vitamins A and E, almond oil - 5 drops.
- This cream not only removes expression lines that appear after 30 years, but promotes the growth of eyelashes. Ingredients: castor oil - half a teaspoon, butter - the same, a teaspoon of chamomile and linden decoction.
- A super nourishing agent for very dry eyelids - mix one of your choice of oils: peach, apricot, jojoba - and goose or lard pork fat. The proportions are 2/1. In order to give homogeneity to the composition, it is heated in a water bath - not to a boil. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
A good eye cream after 30 years plus home care is the main secret that will keep the skin around the eyes youthful for a long time.