Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Carrot face masks for acne can be done for women of any age, regardless of skin type. The main ingredient is not addictive, allergic reactions appear in isolated cases and very rarely.
With a home remedy, you can:
- eliminate acne;
- get rid of pigmentation and fine wrinkles;
- restore a healthy complexion and even give it a light tan color;
- increase the tone of the skin.
Of course, if acne is severe - purulent acne appears - or furunculosis occurs periodically, no masks made at home are suitable. In this case, treatment by a dermatologist is necessary.
Carrot masks or carrot cream, made on your own, will help to cope with acne, the symptoms of which are small acne, peeling, redness of certain areas of the face. If there is no time to make compositions for medicinal products on your own, you can purchase a ready-made carrot cream for the face. Carrot cream for acne is produced by well-known cosmetology concerns, for example, Hendel's Garden in the USA.
Why are carrots injected into medical cosmetics for the face?
Useful properties of carrots
Why are carrots injected into creams and masks to treat acne?
The composition of a fairly common vegetable includes:
- carotene - increases the elasticity of the skin, moisturizes it, helps to restore local immunity;
- vitamin A - is an effective antioxidant, frees the cells of the superficial epidermis from free radicals, restores the smoothness of the surface of the face;
- vitamin PP - increases local immunity;
- vitamin C - also increases the immune status of the upper layer of the skin, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, accelerates the healing of small wounds;
- vitamin B9 - eliminates the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation;
- vitamin K - eliminates excessive pigmentation;
- potassium - has a moisturizing effect.
Such a unique composition of carrot cosmetics allows them to effectively fight small acne.
The most effective carrot creams
An inexpensive cream from the Nevskaya Cosmetics series has gained well-deserved popularity due to its pronounced effect in the fight against acne. The tube is small - only 40 mg, but this is understandable - despite the fact that the cream is made in a production environment, a minimum amount of preservatives is used in it, so after opening it must be used within 2 months.
The structure is delicate, it is quickly absorbed, the color is pleasant, the smell is delicate, carrot-sweetish. It is applied on the face 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening.
- leveling tone.
Disadvantage - slightly stains the face.
Carrot mask cream is a universal remedy to fight acne and can be used to treat any type of skin. Manufacturing company - "Hendel's Garden" USA. Conditions of treatment - regular use 2 times a day, if applied to the face irregularly, no positive effect will occur.
Cream "Carrot mask" increases the production of natural collagen, increases the tone of the upper layer of the skin of the face, eliminates the first signs of wrinkles, strengthens small blood vessels, eliminates hyperpigmentation, helps to narrow pores and normalizes sebum production. When treating acne, it not only promotes the renewal of the upper layer of the epidermis, but also prevents the appearance of new rashes.
Another popular American cream is Carrots. It contains not only carrot extract, but also raspberry seed oil. This cream not only helps to dry acne, but also has an additional lifting effect. It contains vitamins A, F and E, it has a pleasant smell, has a pronounced moisturizing effect, and fights the first signs of aging.
The effect of using this cream becomes noticeable after 2 weeks from the beginning of use, the face becomes smooth and tender.
The disadvantage of Carrots cream is that immediately after application, a feeling of oily face is created, but it passes very quickly - just for the product to be absorbed, it takes up to 2 minutes.
Carrot acne face cream can be made at home as well.
It is made according to the following algorithm:
- break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites;
- beat the yolks;
- add to the yolks 25 mg - 2 tablespoons - carrot juice;
- add a little less than a tablespoon of olive or sunflower oil and the same amount of melted wax.
Mix everything in a water bath until completely homogeneous, and then place it in a jar, which should close tightly. Storage conditions - a cool place, that is, a refrigerator shelf.
Carrot face masks for acne
You can fight acne at home with masks, the main ingredient of which is carrots.
Most effective home remedies recipes:
Ingredients for the mask:
- egg whites - 2 pieces;
- small fresh carrots - it is desirable that they are not dried;
- ordinary wheat flour - 1 tablespoon, you can replace wheat flour with herculean flakes of grinding No. 2.
First, whisk the whites into a foam - you can even add 2-3 crystals of salt to make the foam more persistent, then add the grated carrots and bring to full homogeneity, add flour last.
The mixture is applied to a cleansed face - you can pre-steam it in a water bath, keep it for about half an hour, wash it off first with warm, then cold water.
Acne dries up, pores are narrowed, sebum secretion is normalized.
The course of treatment is 2 months, 2-3 times a week.
- If the reason for the formation of acne is the increased fat content of the skin, then you can make a mask with starch. In this case, it is better to turn the carrots in a meat grinder or use a chopper to make a puree. Potato starch, lemon juice and whipped protein are added to it in that order. Formulation proportions: 4 parts, 2 parts, 1 part + whipped egg white.
- Two tablespoons of carrot puree are mixed with one tablespoon of potato starch, one teaspoon of lemon juice and one whipped protein are added. The mask perfectly fights oily skin, tightens pores, removes excess oily sheen.
- If acne has already begun to inflame, then the mask can be prepared according to a different recipe - mix 2 parts of carrot puree, 3 parts of village milk. It must be borne in mind that the consistency of this product is liquid, so it should be applied using a special sponge or brush. The mask is washed off immediately after the feeling of tightness of the face appears.
2 weeks after the start of treatment, the inflammatory process subsides, the redness disappears, the skin becomes soft and tender.
All masks are applied to the skin after preliminary preparation of the face, already described in paragraph 1. Contraindications for use - large purulent formations, if they have already opened and purulent contents are released. However, in this case, home treatment is completely contraindicated.
Any movements in which the compositions are applied to the skin contribute to the spread of pus - the inflammatory process can spread to the entire surface of the face. In this case, only spot-on agents are used.