Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Small watery bumps on the skin and fingers are common. They bring not only physical but also moral discomfort. After all, a person constantly wants to scratch himself, in society he cannot do this and feels very uncomfortable.
Moreover, the constant itching affects the nerves, does not allow concentrating. As a result, anxiety increases. Moreover, such pimples can indicate the presence of problems in the body. Therefore, it is recommended to immediately understand the reason for their appearance.
Small watery pimples on the hands: causes of appearance
There are many reasons for the appearance of such symptoms on the hands.
- Hormonal changes in the body. More often this applies to children in adolescence and women during pregnancy, after childbirth and during menopause. During these periods, the sebaceous glands on the skin begin to work more intensively and, as a result, the pores become clogged. Then there is inflammation;
- Allergic reaction. Each of us is allergic to something. The main thing is to find out what and stay away from this object or living organism. Therefore, if you suddenly have pimples, then analyze if you were in direct contact with the allergen;
- Infectious diseases. These include measles, rubella, chickenpox. It is quite simple to define them: if, along with pimples, you have a fever, then it's time to call a doctor at home, since you are more likely to have an infectious disease;
- Dirt. Remember that poor hygiene leads to many problems in the body. And pimples are the simplest consequence, which is the easiest to get rid of;
- Eczema and other common dermatological diseases;
- Disrupted metabolism. This is especially true for disorders in the digestive system. In this case, all harmful substances begin to be excreted from the body. And the result is watery pimples with pus inside. But if you normalize your metabolism, then skin rashes will disappear on their own.
Do not forget about the psychological reason for the appearance of small watery pimples on the fingers. If you live in constant stress, then sooner or later, small bubbles will begin to appear all over the body. After all, strong nerves are the key to health.
Small watery pimples on the hands itch: what to do
The first thing to remember is never self-medicate. Remember that using soothing creams, you can only get rid of external manifestations. But if the cause of the appearance of a rash on the skin and fingers was a disease of the internal organs, then the rash will return as soon as you stop lubricating the skin with cream.
Therefore, when such a symptom appears, we recommend that you seek the advice of a doctor. After you pass the examination, the cause will be determined and the appropriate treatment prescribed.
If the rash on the fingers is an allergic reaction, then the allergen must be eliminated first. Then it is recommended to take antihistamines. Pimples on the hands can be a consequence of the fungus. In this case, therapy with antimycotic drugs is indicated.
If the root cause of the rash is stress, then you can get rid of it with the help of normal rest. Remember to make time for yourself. Not worth reworking! No matter how busy your schedule is, try to keep yourself at least one day off a week. On this day, you can make yourself a face or body mask, soak up the bath, read an interesting book, watch a movie. Most importantly, forget about nervous situations. And you will see that after two to three weeks, you will forget about the blisters.
In case of disturbances in the functioning of the digestive system, it is recommended to take special medications. Diet is also shown. As a result, you will not only get rid of skin rashes, but also lose weight.
Now, with regard to infectious diseases. If you have been diagnosed with measles, rubella or chickenpox, then it can be treated both in the hospital and at home. In this case, special drugs are prescribed that can reduce the temperature and reduce the manifestations of the disease on the skin. Attention! Remember that infectious diseases are contagious, so you will have to stay at home throughout the incubation period.
Regardless of what exactly caused the appearance of blisters on the itchy hands, you need to take vitamins. Thus, you can strengthen the body and recovery will come much faster. As for removing pimples from your hands, you can buy a soothing cream at the pharmacy. You can also use folk methods.
Small watery pimples on the hands: treatment with alternative methods
- At home, aloe juice is effective. It must be prepared as follows: carefully cut the lower fleshy leaves of the plant and rinse under running water. Then we dry them with a soft cloth and put them in a dark place for ten days. After ten days, chop the leaves and squeeze the juice out of them. To do this, you can use regular cheesecloth. Lubricate pimples on the hands with juice. You need to do this pointwise. Lubricate the rash once or twice a day.
- Potato juice is also a good remedy. The procedure is as follows: peel a small potato and rub it on a fine grater. We spread the resulting gruel on a cheesecloth. We apply gauze with potato gruel to the damaged area and fix it with a bandage. Such a compress should be on the arm for two to three hours. Then it can be removed. You will feel a reduction in itching after the first application.
- You can treat the rash with St. John's wort infusion. To prepare it, you need to pour one tablespoon of dry herb with a glass of boiling water. The tool must be infused for two to three hours. After that, we filter the product and pour it into a glass jar. You can store it for two to three days. With this infusion, you can make lotions, or you can simply wet the damaged spots.
- If you do not want to bother with the preparation of folk remedies, then you can buy calendula tincture at any pharmacy. And with the help of a cotton swab two or three times a day, lubricate acne on the fingers. So you will not only get rid of itching, but also speed up the regeneration process. Attention! Calendula tincture should not be used more often than three times a day. Otherwise, you can burn the epidermis and, in addition to acne, you will also have to treat the burn.
- Suitable for relieving itching and potassium permanganate solution. All you need to do to prepare it is to dissolve a few crystals in a little water. The solution should be pale pink. Lubricate the damage on the hands pointwise.
Prevention of watery acne on the skin and fingers
If you often encounter the appearance of acne on the skin of your fingers, then you should know about preventive actions.
- Tan. This does not mean that you need to fry in the sun, burning the entire epidermis. But summer walks in good weather are welcome. And if you really really want to lie in the sun, then you need to do this in the morning;
- Healthy lifestyle. This includes a healthy diet and moderate exercise. Do not forget to also drink at least two liters of water per day;
- Peeling. Attention! It can be done only if there are no pimples. But during periods of exacerbation, it is advisable to refrain from such a cosmetic procedure.
Despite the fact that small pimples on the skin and fingers seem harmless, do not rush to self-medicate. Remember that our skin is a unique indicator, thanks to which we can notice the first signs of problems in the body.
Therefore, if a large number of blisters appear on the skin of the hands at the same time, we recommend that you immediately seek the advice of a dermatologist. Good luck and don't get sick!