Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Many people have faced such a problem as subcutaneous acne, which significantly spoil the appearance and cause discomfort. This collective concept includes different types of rashes, for example, milia and milia. To date, several effective remedies are known that will allow you to cope with this type of rash.
Symptoms and causes of subcutaneous acne on the face
Outwardly, the problem looks like a small growth that forms above the surface of the skin and is hard to the touch. It can be red or white. Often, a small white dot is painless and only spoils the appearance.
Red rashes in most cases, when pressed, cause pain. The size of a pimple can be from 1 mm and up to 1 cm, or even more. If the situation worsens, then the skin may become bumpy, and all due to large nodules.
Common causes of mildew and other types of rashes:
- Hormonal changes or malfunction, which provokes more active activity of the sebaceous glands. Most often this happens in adolescence, during pregnancy, or in the presence of various diseases;
- Many potent medications provoke intestinal dysbiosis and cause rashes;
- Subcutaneous acne can appear due to the fact that the body lacks important minerals and vitamins. This primarily concerns zinc;
- Prolonged stay in a stressful state, as well as various problems with the nervous system;
- The emergence of problems in metabolic processes in the body;
- Milia on the face and other types of rashes can be caused by diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. When deviations from normal work occur in these organs, then toxins and toxins begin to accumulate in the body, and this is already reflected in the skin;
- Nutrition is of great importance and if a person eats a lot of harmful food or the body does not receive useful substances, then failures occur;
- The presence of various skin diseases, for example, demodicosis or pathologies caused by Staphylococcus aureus;
- Taking the wrong skin care or using the wrong cosmetics.
An accurate diagnosis can only be determined by a cosmetologist or dermatologist, since this is what will allow the correct treatment to be carried out, which will relieve the problem.
How to get rid of the defect?
There are many ways to deal with this problem. So, some methods are provided by cosmetologists, and there are also folk recipes.
Cosmetology procedures. In order to cope with the existing problem in a short period of time without consequences, it is best to go to an appointment with a professional cosmetologist. First, a specialist will conduct an examination to establish the exact cause, and then select the most effective treatment method.
Treating a pimple under the skin on the face can be done with:
- Ozone therapy. The action of this technique is very simple and it helps to cope even with very painful rashes. This method of treatment removes redness, removes germs, and also activates the process of collagen and elastin production. Removal of formations is as follows: the beautician uses a syringe or a special injector, thanks to which an oxygen-ozone mixture is injected into the inflamed area. The duration of the procedure is no more than half an hour;
- Elos technology. To get rid of milia and other types of rashes, you can use this effective and completely painless procedure. The treatment technology is based on exposure to pulses of intense blue light. Thanks to this, the process of renewing skin cells is launched, and redness, scars, indurations and other skin irregularities are also removed. Elos technology helps to narrow pores, which means that the amount of sebum will also decrease.
Your doctor may recommend using ointments and creams that contain antibiotics at home. The active ingredients in such products remove bacteria, normalize the separation of fat, and they also dry out inflammation and remove acne. Today, among the assortment presented, one can distinguish "Zinerit", "Baziron" and "Erythromycin".
Folk methods of getting rid of millet
Many different effective folk methods have come down to our time that help get rid of this cosmetic defect.
Let's dwell on some of the tools in more detail:
- Aloe. When the first signs appear, it is recommended to immediately cut off the leaf from the plant and cut it into halves. Apply the pulp to the inflamed area and secure the leaf using a plaster. Leave everything overnight. According to reviews, only 3 procedures will remove acne from the face;
- Nettle decoction. This drink must be taken orally. It helps to normalize metabolism, which will help remove toxins and get rid of the rash;
- Tea tree oil. It is possible to remove pimples on the face with the help of this ether, which needs to wipe problem areas every 3-4 hours. The oil has a drying effect, and it also relieves inflammation;
- Salt cleaning. According to reviews, you can cope with a rash using this method: take a cotton swab and soak it in comfortable alcohol, and then dip it in salt. After that, apply the resulting product with a swab on the face, moving in a circle from bottom to top. After a few minutes, remove the product and make a cottage cheese mask;
- Onion cake. Closed blackheads can be removed using this recipe: put a piece of butter, honey and chopped onion in a saucepan. Connect the components in equal proportions. Put everything on fire and boil everything. After that, turn off the fire and cool, and then add flour to make a mass similar to plasticine. Form a cake and place it on the problem area. Lock and hold until cool. Repeat the procedure until the problem disappears completely;
- Tincture of St. John's wort. Removal of rashes can be carried out with daily washing with infusion. To prepare it, take 1 spoonful of herbs and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water. Insist under the lid until it cools completely;
- Clay masks. To get rid of this cosmetic defect, you can use a mask for which mix 10 g of talcum powder and clay, and then add 60 ml of milk. Bring to homogeneity and apply the mixture to problem areas for 20 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3 times a week;
- Decoction of birch buds. If there are red internal acne, then the treatment can be carried out with the help of lotions. First, make a decoction for which 10 g of buds pour 250 ml of warm water, and then put everything on the stove and bring to a boil. After that, turn off the fire and insist the broth for 3 hours. The prepared broth should be washed every day and applied to the problem areas with tampons soaked in healing liquid;
- Ground coffee. Grind the grains into a powder, take 1 spoon and add 20 ml of tea tree oil. To begin with, you should steam the skin, and then treat the comedones with the resulting mixture. Massage everything and wash off;
- Lemon juice. Prepare a healing lotion, for which mix lemon juice and water in equal proportions. Mix well and wipe the inflamed areas with the resulting liquid;
- "Aspirin". To treat a rash, you can prepare the following remedy: take a pack of tablets and crush them into a powder, and then add water to make a gruel. Treat the affected areas with the resulting mass, rubbing it in a circular motion. After that, wash everything off. Repeat the procedure no more than 2 times a week.
Acne under the skin: prevention
It is not easy to cope with such rashes, so it is necessary to take preventive measures that are very simple and affordable.
What to do to prevent comedones on the face:
- Review the dietary rules and give up high-calorie, smoked, fatty and fried foods. It is important to minimize consumption and sweets. Give preference to fresh fruits and vegetables;
- It is necessary to properly care for your skin using the appropriate type of cosmetics. You should not save on funds, as they can cause various cosmetic problems;
- Monitor your health by getting regular physicals so you don't miss the onset of any health problems.
Now you know for what reasons subcutaneous acne can appear, as well as what methods you can use for them. Use these guidelines and don't forget about prevention.