Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Why do watery pimples appear on my skin? The rash, inside which the ichor is located, may indicate the development of a number of diseases. Therefore, when the first bubbles are found on the face, hands and other parts of the body, you need to consult a dermatologist.
Causes of Bubble Formation
Watery acne can be a symptom of not only dermatitis, but also a consequence of the development of a viral or bacterial infection. If traditional abscesses are formed as a result of hypersecretion of natural fat, then with acne filled with clear liquid, the situation is different.
Dermatologists identify several main reasons that lead to the formation of such rashes on the face, namely:
- Chickenpox. With the development of the disease, small bubbles filled with liquid appear on the dermis. The cause of the onset of the disease is a viral infection, due to which the rash appears literally all over the body;
- Herpes. A viral disease, the only manifestation of which is watery blisters that form on the face in the area of the wings of the nose and lips;
- Shingles. The development of the disease is always accompanied by the appearance of small blistering rashes on the skin, which cause severe itching;
- Allergy. An allergic contact reaction can also cause a fluid-filled rash.
The above list of diseases that can provoke the development of dermatological problems is incomplete.
It is worth noting that acne filled with liquid can develop against the background of such ailments:
- hormonal imbalance;
- vascular diseases.
Obviously, most of the causes of acne are very serious. Therefore, when the first signs of a skin disease appear, be sure to consult a specialist.
Etiology of a dermatological problem
How to understand what kind of disease triggered the appearance of watery acne? It is rather difficult to independently determine the type of disease, the manifestation of which has become a skin rash.
But, if we take into account the frequency of occurrence of certain ailments and the specificity of the localization of small pimples on the skin, the disease can be diagnosed:
- If small rashes appear near the lips and in the nose, most likely this is a manifestation of herpes disease;
- If the rash is localized in the area of the extremities, in particular in the area of the fingers, it is possible that this is a manifestation of herpes zoster;
- If, over time, watery blisters turn into painful papules, this is one of the main symptoms of smallpox;
- If red, inflamed acne all over the body itches, this is one of the main signs of the development of demodicosis.
It should be noted right away that it is impossible to draw far-reaching conclusions on the basis of the aforementioned symptoms. If you are faced with a dermatological problem personally, it is better to immediately seek help from a dermatologist.
Disease treatment methods
Since skin disease, accompanied by the appearance of rashes filled with liquid, is rarely independent, only a dermatologist can completely eliminate it.
The course of therapy depends on what kind of pathogen triggered the problem.
As practice shows, itchy rashes on the face are a manifestation of a fungal disease, which is the most difficult to cope with.
The following treatments can be used to combat a dermatological problem:
- Medication - involves the use of antifungal, antimicrobial and antiviral agents that eliminate the very cause of the appearance of watery acne on the face;
- "Folk" - the use of traditional medicine eliminates only the symptomatology, but does not in any way affect the causative agents of the disease. It is better to treat skin rashes with the help of folk remedies in combination with taking pharmacy drugs.
Features of drug therapy
What if there is a watery rash all over my body? As already noted, the choice of a particular drug depends on the etiology of the disease that caused the formation of the bubbles.
In most cases, the following methods are used to fix the problem:
- If the cause of dermatitis is an allergy, you can use an antihistamine drug - "Tavegil" or "Suprastin" to eliminate it;
- To eliminate the manifestations of demodicosis, antiviral and antifungal agents are used, as well as anti-scab gels and ointments;
- If the rash appears due to hypersensitivity of thin skin, immunostimulating drugs and nourishing creams are used to fight the blisters;
- Often, pimples appear due to psychosomatic disorders. To eliminate them, sedative drugs are used.
Features of alternative treatment
It should be noted right away that any remedies offered by traditional medicine can be used only after approval by a dermatologist.
Traditional medicine does not allow treating serious diseases, but it helps to eliminate unpleasant cosmetic defects on the skin:
- You can remove inflammation and dry watery rashes with the help of calendula broths. The treatment procedure is performed twice a day for two weeks. In this case, the contents of the bath should not be too hot - no more than 40 degrees;
- To eliminate red pimples, lubricate them with aloe juice. You can perform the procedure 3-4 times a day for 14 days;
- If the skin rash itches a lot, a solution of potassium permanganate will help eliminate the itching;
- Watery pimples between the toes can be lubricated with softening and drying apricot oil.
To eliminate the likelihood of a watery rash on the face, you need to adhere to the following rules:
- Maintain personal hygiene;
- Use vitamin complexes;
- When the first symptoms of the disease appear, treat the affected skin with boric acid;
- Eat right, excluding fatty and spicy foods from the diet.
Watery acne on the face is one of the signs of the development of viral, fungal and bacterial infections. To eliminate a dermatological problem, first of all, you need to eliminate the cause that provoked its appearance.