Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
A beautiful figure is a big job, which includes not only sports and diet, but also cosmetic procedures, especially when it comes to the loss of skin elasticity. The skin is known to be an elastic human organ, but for this reason it very slowly returns to the desired rate.
Stretched sagging skin can appear as a result of childbirth in women, dramatic weight loss. Often this problem is accompanied by stretch marks on the abdomen and thighs in the form of white thin stripes. To bring it into a beautiful look, it is worth considering such a cosmetic procedure as a wrap.
Home wrap for skin tightening: how to carry out the procedure correctly
The procedure is different.
Its main tasks:
- fight against cellulite;
- getting rid of excess weight;
- giving elasticity to the skin on the abdomen and thighs;
- getting rid of stretch marks;
- nutrition and hydration of the skin.
If you choose the right ingredients or choose the necessary ready-made product, then you can deal with several problems at the same time.
As a rule, the mixture is applied to problem areas, most often the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Sometimes the whole body gets under the procedure, in this case it is impossible to do without the participation of a cosmetologist. At home, a local procedure for the abdomen or thighs is easy to carry out, you just need to know how it is done.
If you decide to turn your home into a spa for two to three hours, then prepare the following things:
- cling film;
- container for the mixture;
- a spatula for mixing ingredients;
- a warm pair of pants or shorts.
- of course, you can't do without a mixture and a good mood!
Wraps for tightening the skin of the abdomen and thighs: which mixture to choose
It's easier to buy a ready-made mixture in a store. The price, volume and composition of such drugs can satisfy any whim. Read the instructions and descriptions carefully before use. The most expensive option is a product containing a maximum of natural ingredients.
There is a group of pharmaceutical products or preparations that are produced only for use in cosmetology centers. The cost of a session in them can reach up to several thousand rubles, which is inaccessible for most women.
Curiously, any girl can make a completely natural remedy, it's simple and interesting. In addition, you can easily vary the proportions and content, adapting as much as possible to your individual needs. Believe me, the result will not be worse, rather, on the contrary, it will exceed all expectations. And the cost of the components will surprise you with their availability.
Wrap Recipes for Firming Abdomen and Hips
Coffee is a great option for those looking to achieve:
- losing weight.
Coffee tones, works like a scrub and gives elasticity. It also promotes the burning of adipose tissue.
For the procedure, it is enough to take 100 grams of beans and grind them on a coffee grinder. Dilute with warm water with the addition of two ampoules of vitamins A and E and a teaspoon of olive oil. The resulting mixture is applied to the problem area. From above, everything is rewound with cling film. Do not forget about warm shorts or pants, the effect of a sauna should be created.
It is necessary to keep the mixture for two hours, after which everything is washed off with warm water under the shower. At the end, you can apply the appropriate cream.
Honey wrap for the abdomen and buttocks. Honey is a well-known cosmetic product for a long time, it enriches the body with vitamins, makes the skin surface smooth and tender, taut and beautiful.
You will need two rounded tablespoons of honey and three yolks. Beat the eggs until light foam, and melt the honey in a water bath, if necessary, mix everything until a homogeneous mass is formed. The mixture is evenly applied to the body under plastic wrap and warm clothing and left for two hours. After the time has passed, the egg-honey mixture is washed off and a light lotion is applied to the skin if desired.
If you want to get a slimming effect as a result, then add one teaspoon of red pepper or mustard to the mixture. These ingredients warm the surface of the skin, activate blood circulation, which helps burn fat. During the procedure, the skin will bake, this is a normal reaction, so do not panic.
Wrap with oils for the abdomen and thighs at home. Vegetable and essential oils have unique properties.
The best option would be a mixture of oils, for example, the following:
- three tablespoons of olive oil;
- a teaspoon of jojoba oil;
- three kali of rose essential oil;
- three drops of neroli essential oil;
- three drops of lemon essential oil.
Mix all the ingredients and apply to the skin in the same way for two hours. After the procedure, you do not need to use a cream or other product. The oil perfectly nourishes the skin, enriches it with vitamins and other beneficial substances.
Tips & Tricks
To get the best results, consider the following tips:
- Take your wrapping seriously and responsibly. Cancel all household chores for the duration of the procedure, put problems and worries out of your head.
- Take your time, enjoy it.
- It is recommended to listen to your favorite music or watch a positive movie. Home conditions for this are what you need!
- It is often advised to sweat under the covers during the procedure. But there is a better way, this is sports exercises, dancing or simple cleaning. Fun and helpful!
- Do not wrap every day. The body needs to rest and recover. The optimal period is twice a week for a month.
- Don't jump from one mixture to the next. If you stopped, for example, at a coffee shop, then conduct a full course with it.
Contraindications to wrapping
Like every cosmetic procedure, body wrapping also has limitations:
- Allergic reaction to any component. In this case, you can simply change the mixture.
- Varicose veins indicate the prohibition of the hot type of wrapping. For this diagnosis, look for cryogenic or cold wrap.
- Pregnancy, as well as diseases of the pelvic organs, make it impossible to carry out the procedure in the abdomen.
- Skin diseases are another limitation for wrapping.
Body wraps are a great way to make your skin firm and youthful. However, remember that for optimal results you need a set of procedures and a desire to look beautiful.