Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Facial gymnastics or face building are special exercises that are aimed at strengthening the facial muscles. Regular exercise helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Mimic exercises activate the work of muscle tissue, which helps to accelerate blood microcirculation in the dermis. Due to this, there is a more intensive nourishment of the skin of the face with useful substances supplied with the blood stream.
What is Facebook building?
Facebook building is a fitness area that helps to get rid of cosmetic problems on the face through the use of facial gymnastics.
The first sets of exercises aimed at training the facial muscles were developed in the middle of the 20th century. Interestingly, the founder of Facebook has not yet been precisely identified.
The plastic surgeon R. Benz, the journalist B. Kantieni, and the cosmetologist K. Majzhdio consider themselves as such.
But despite this confusion, facial gymnastics has become one of the most effective non-surgical methods for tightening facial muscles.
Does exercise really increase skin elasticity and reduce expression lines? Unlike the muscles of the body, the muscles of the face are attached to the cranial bones at one edge, and at the other they are connected to the fibers of the dermis. That is why, in the case of a decrease in muscle tone, flabbiness of the skin occurs. Specially developed techniques allow you to train the local muscle group on the face, which helps to eliminate cosmetic defects.
Effectiveness of face building
Many people think that the static nature of the facial muscles guarantees the absence of wrinkles, folds and stretch marks on the face, but this is not the case. A "live" face not only does not contribute to dermal wear, but also delays old age. Sincere surprise with a raised eyebrow, a smile and other expressions of emotion cause the muscle tissue to contract more intensely. This helps to maintain muscle and skin tone.
So what results can you expect from using Facebook exercises?
- an increase in the elasticity of the skin;
- alignment of the skin relief;
- the disappearance of the "double chin";
- reduction of mimic wrinkles;
- outlining the oval of the face;
- reduction of puffiness;
- lightening dark circles under the eyes;
- reduction in the number of folds on the face.
It is obvious that mimic exercises are a painless and effective method of eliminating cosmetic imperfections. Unlike other methods of dealing with flabbiness and wilting of the skin, face building has no contraindications and side effects.
To achieve quick results, a special set of exercises must be performed in accordance with the following rules:
- Facebook building does not take much time, but you need to do gymnastics daily;
- It is advisable to do exercises to improve the condition of the face in the morning;
- It is recommended to perform the same exercise at least 4-5 times in a row;
- It is better for beginners to do gymnastics in front of a mirror in order to monitor the correctness of the technique of the exercises performed;
- It is undesirable to overstrain the muscles in the course of gymnastics.
According to cosmetologists, it is enough to devote at least 30-40 minutes a day to face-building. The regularity of the performed complexes guarantees an improvement in the condition of the face after half a month.
Complex for beginners
Facial gymnastics for beginners involves performing a fairly simple set of exercises. In this case, special attention should be paid to the technique of their execution.
So, if you intend to join the ranks of Facebook builders to improve the condition of the face, do the following:
- Press your palms lightly against your face so that your middle and index fingers are at the level of your temples. Pressing your lips tightly together, pull them forward. Pressing your palms on your cheekbones, slowly relax your lips;
- Inflate one cheek, then increasing, then decreasing the intensity of air pressure on its inner surface. Relax after 10-15 seconds. Do the exercise for the second cheek in the same way;
- Try to protrude your lower lip so that it is visible from the tip of the nose. Slowly tilt your head back and, having counted to 10, return to your previous position;
- Fold the fingers of both hands into the lock and press them to the forehead. While straining your facial muscles, try to raise your eyebrows up as much as possible. Lingering in this position, count to 10 and relax;
- Close your eyes, closing your eyelids as tightly as possible. Open your eyes wide after 6-10 seconds. Do at least 6-7 repetitions.
Gymnastics to combat "double chin"
Many even young people are faced with such a problem as a "double chin". Not always a cosmetic defect indicates overweight. This is due to the decreased muscle tone.
The following complex from Facebook will help to cope with this problem:
- Clamp the tip of the pencil with your teeth and write letters or phrases in the air for 1-2 minutes;
- With your mouth wide open, tilt your head back. Pull your tongue out as far as you can. After counting to 10, slowly relax your facial muscles;
- With your mouth closed, press your tongue against the sky for at least 30-40 seconds, throwing your head back;
- Push your chin forward strongly, then smoothly turn your head first to the left, then to the right;
- With your mouth wide open, back down to reach your chin with your tongue. After 10 reps, try to reach the tip of your tongue to the tip of your nose. This exercise should be done slowly and also 10 times;
- Having inflated one cheek, slowly "move" the air to the other, holding in extreme positions for 5-7 seconds.
Facial gymnastics is an easy way to improve the condition of the facial skin. It is aimed at strengthening the facial muscles, thereby increasing the tone of the skin. Exercising regularly will help get rid of sagging dermis and expression lines.