Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Lumpy skin is a dermatological problem that occurs when the structure of the epidermis is disturbed. Acne, fungal and parasitic infections, a lack of vitamins in the body and endogenous disorders can provoke a deterioration in the condition of the face.
To eliminate a cosmetic defect, you can use ointments and cosmetics, which accelerate the process of tissue regeneration, and also stimulate collagen production.
Causes of the tuberosity of the dermis
A pronounced relief on the surface of the skin appears due to a violation of the structure of the epidermis.
A similar reaction can be provoked by such reasons:
- Acne. Even after the healing of pustules, seals of connective tissue can form in the inner layers of the dermis. Subsequently, a tuberosity appears on the face in places where a pimple was previously brewing;
- Expansion of pores. More natural fat is secreted through the enlarged pores, which is produced by the sebaceous glands. Over time, this leads to a compaction of the edges of the pore, as a result of which round ridges of hardened epithelium are formed on the skin;
- Mechanical damage. Deep cuts, sores and burns can leave scars and visible scars on the surface of the face, which form irregularities on the skin;
- Skin diseases. Bacterial, viral and fungal infections that penetrate the follicles provoke inflammatory processes. In some cases, even after the elimination of the ailment, traces of ulcers and scars remain on the face.
To achieve the smoothness of the skin, first of all, it is necessary to eliminate the cause of the appearance of deformations.
It is worth noting that the following factors also negatively affect the structure of the dermis:
- decorative cosmetics;
- hormonal imbalance;
- inelasticity of blood vessels;
- abuse of scrubs.
Salon treatments in the fight for the smoothness of the dermis
You can eliminate facial tuberosity with the help of salon procedures.
They act on the deep layers of the epidermis, which helps:
- normalize blood circulation and tissue nutrition;
- split epithelial seals and scars;
- improve collagen synthesis;
- even out the relief and tone of the face.
So, what procedures will help get rid of the cosmetic flaw?
- Ultrasonic cleaning - cleans the skin pores from fatty plugs and dirt, which contributes to their narrowing;
- Chemical peeling - promotes deep cleansing of the dermis from free radicals and toxins, which leads to the restoration of the skin structure;
- Mesotherapy - accelerates the process of tissue regeneration by introducing hyaluronic acid into the subcutaneous layers of the epidermis.
Before making your skin smooth using the above procedures, you need to consult a specialist. In particular, this applies to the use of chemical peels, which can provoke a deterioration in the condition of the dermis.
Review of pharmacy remedies for tuberosity
There are many anti-scar drugs that can help treat the effects of cuts, burns, acne, and skin conditions. They quickly eliminate skin irregularities, helping to eliminate cosmetic defects on the face.
The best ones include:
- "Contractubex" - a wound healing gel against scars contains allantoin, onion extracts and heparins. These components stimulate the synthesis of collagen, which eliminates deformations on the skin;
- "Scarguard" - anti-inflammatory cream contains tocopherol, hydrocortisone and trace elements. It helps to normalize the structure of the skin, making it even and smooth;
- "Dermatiks" - anti-scar gel quickly softens the seals that appear in the inner layers of the dermis. It contains silicon dioxide, which not only removes scars, but also prevents the formation of new seals;
- "Mederma" - a cream that accelerates the epithelialization process, quickly copes with atrophic scars and scars of any complexity. It is similar in composition to Kontraktubeks, but does not contain heparin.
Homemade masks against tuberosity
It is possible to significantly improve the condition of the skin of the face with the help of home cosmetics. The composition of the regenerating masks includes components that accelerate metabolic processes, helping to soften the seals in the epidermis.
To achieve smoothness of the skin will help:
- Oatmeal mask. Grind 4-5 tbsp. oatmeal into flour. Fill them with water so that a homogeneous liquid paste forms. Massage the warmed mask onto your face. After 20 minutes, rinse off the rest of the product with water;
- Kefir-rice mask. Grind 1 tbsp. rice and mix it with 3 tablespoons. fatty kefir. Apply the product to the skin and rinse off after 25 minutes with warm water;
- Pomegranate mask. Grind half a handful of pomegranate seeds with a blender. Mix it with 1 tsp. liquid honey and 2 tbsp. orange pulp. Massage the mask onto your face and rinse off after 15 minutes.
Prevention of cosmetic defects
The condition of the skin must be monitored both in the presence and in the absence of dermatological problems. Preventive measures will help to avoid irregularities in the structure of the skin, which will prevent the appearance of bumps.
So, for preventive purposes, you should:
- Eliminate the use of cosmetics that contain alcohol;
- Use nourishing creams daily to moisturize the skin;
- Apply scrubs twice a week to cleanse and tighten skin pores;
- Drink multivitamins 1-2 times a year to improve metabolic processes in tissues.
Irregularities in the skin occur when the integrity of the dermis is violated.
To eliminate tuberosity, cosmetologists advise resorting to mesotherapy, peeling and ultrasonic face cleansing.
Dermatologists recommend using anti-scar ointments, and populists recommend homemade moisturizing masks.