Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Loose skin on the neck - what to do? This question is becoming relevant for many women. Why does skin laxity appear in the décolleté and neck area? These areas of the dermis contain fewer sebaceous glands, which leads to insufficient nutrition and, accordingly, wilting of the skin.
To prevent such processes, cosmetologists recommend using special tightening masks that help to increase the tone and elasticity of the epidermis.
How regenerating masks work
According to dermatologists, the skin in the décolleté and neck area is more susceptible to the negative effects of UV rays, weather conditions or temperature extremes. Why? The skin in these areas is thinner and therefore needs additional protection. The flabbiness of the epidermis is due to a lack of nutrients, which leads to metabolic disturbances and dehydration.
Nourishing masks made even at home from natural ingredients help to solve several problems, namely:
- Cereals - increase the elasticity of the skin, which is possible due to the restoration of cellular metabolism;
- Fermented milk products - protect the dermis in the neck and décolleté area from the negative effects of UV rays, cold and heat;
- Plant-based oils - nourish the subcutaneous layers with the necessary micro and macro elements, which contributes to the production of collagen;
- Yeast - improves the elasticity of the dermis, as a result of which sagging skin becomes more toned and attractive;
- Scrubbing products (rice, oatmeal, coffee) - cleanse the epidermis from keratinized cells, normalizing the work of the sebaceous glands.
Vitamins, organic acids and trace elements contained in natural ingredients help not only remove sagging, but also make the skin softer and more elastic. What's more, some of the cosmetics counteract age-related hyperpigmentation, which leads to brown spots on the neck and décolleté.
Recipes for tightening masks
To prepare a really high-quality and effective mask at home, it is advisable to use one of the recipes below. They contain components with the necessary set of vitamins and nutrients that have a beneficial effect on the condition of the epidermis.
So which masks have a lifting effect?
- boiled potatoes;
- egg yolk;
- Boil two potatoes and mash them;
- Add 1 egg yolk and 1 tsp to the product. melted honey;
- Pour 1-2 tsp into the mixture. glycerin.
- Apply the resulting mask to cheesecloth folded in four layers;
- Apply the compress to the neck and wrap it with cling film;
- After 20 minutes, wash off the remaining mixture with warm water.
- Base oil (olive, peach, coconut, almond);
- Essential oil (lemon, orange, grapefruit).
- 5-6 tbsp Heat base oils over low heat;
- Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to the thick;
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Soak cotton wool in oily liquid;
- Apply cotton pads to your neck and décolleté;
- Wrap the treated skin with a film and a towel;
- Wash off the product after 25-35 minutes.
- baker's yeast;
- egg yolk.
- Pour in 1 tbsp. yeast 20 ml of warm milk;
- Add 2 tsp to the thick mass. melted honey;
- After 30 minutes, pour 2 tablespoons into the composition. vegetable oil;
- Combine this mixture with 1 egg yolk.
- Before applying the thickening, cleanse the skin of natural oil;
- Apply makeup on the neck and décolleté in a thin layer;
- After 20 minutes, rinse off the remaining product with water.
To achieve the desired results, it is not enough just to do tightening masks a couple of times a week. To overcome flabbiness, special attention is paid to the process of preparing a cosmetic mixture.
At the same time, such nuances are taken into account:
- The components of the product should be selected so that none of them causes an allergic reaction;
- In the process of preparing cosmetic mixtures at home, it is important to use only natural and fresh products;
- Loose and dry skin "loves" oily formulations more, as they contribute to intensive nourishment of the epidermis;
- For a combined dermis, it is more advisable to use mixtures based on fermented milk products;
- It is advisable to make masks not in metal, but in ceramic containers, since they do not contribute to the oxidation of products.
Recommendations for the use of home cosmetics
Loose skin is a problem that must be dealt with consistently.
To prevent fading of the skin in the neck and décolleté area, you need to consider the following points:
- You need to do cosmetic procedures at least three times a week;
- Apply lifting masks only to the previously cleansed dermis;
- When applying masks, it is advisable to do an unobtrusive massage in order to improve blood circulation;
- In the process of rinsing off the product, use either hot or cold water to tone the epidermis.
Homemade cosmetics have a whole range of beneficial properties. However, it cannot always be used.
In order not to provoke a deterioration in the condition of the epidermis, doctors do not advise making masks in the presence of:
- hypersensitivity of the skin;
- scratches, pustules and sores on the neck;
- fungal infections on the skin.
The results of the use of tightening agents
How to quickly wait for an improvement in the condition of the epidermis after applying tightening masks? Depending on the regenerative abilities of the epidermis and the regularity of the use of cosmetics, real changes can be achieved in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks to home procedures, it is possible to:
- increase the tone of the skin;
- remove shallow wrinkles;
- even out skin tone;
- make the neck smoother and tighter;
- improve blood microcirculation;
- normalize the work of the sebaceous glands.
The skin in the neck area is very delicate and thin, therefore it needs proper additional care. To prevent flabbiness, cosmetologists recommend using homemade mixtures based on oils, yeast, cereals and fermented milk products. They nourish the dermis, normalizing metabolic processes and preventing dehydration.