Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Nature has gifted mankind with many medicinal plants that help in the treatment of many diseases and cosmetic problems. It is considered effective badyag from spots after acne, which can be used in various home procedures.
What is a badyaga?
Badiaga is the simplest organism - a sponge that grows in fresh and clean water bodies. Algae grow on the bottom, where they are collected, then cleaned, dried and crushed to a powdery state.
The powder is gray-green in color and has a specific aroma. Funds from this algae are freely available at the pharmacy.
Most often, it is dry powder that is used, on the basis of which various masks and other means are made that help remove scars and spots from acne.
Many cosmetic products can be found at the pharmacy, such as creams, ointments and gels. Such tools are practical to use, but at the same time they are softer, that is, they do not allow you to quickly achieve good results. The gel can be applied both to the entire face and exclusively to the affected areas, it all depends on the size of the rash.
Useful properties of a badyag from spots after acne
Kelp is said to be effective in combating scars and other marks that remain after acne is removed. The powder consists of small needles that loosen the keratinized cells and remove them. In addition, the skin color improves and the respiration of the epidermis is restored.
The powder also has an irritating effect, which subsequently improves blood circulation, which means that more nutrients will flow to the skin. Badiaga fights acne, relieves puffiness, unclogs pores and removes blackheads. As a result, after several procedures, the skin looks fresh and clean.
Rules for using a badyag from spots after acne
The first thing to do is to test for allergies. Take some powder and dilute it with water. Apply the resulting gruel to the bend of the elbow or wrist and after 25 minutes. wash it off. The reaction should be observed for at least 2 days.
The norm is a slight redness, an increase in temperature in this area, and when touched, a slight tingling is felt. After 3 days, the skin may begin to peel off. If there is swelling, severe itching and severe redness, then badyagu is considered contraindicated for use to remove the marks after acne.
Features of the procedures:
- Badiaga is applied only to previously cleansed skin. Use your usual gel or toner;
- If aggressive substances are used in the composition, then the agent should be applied only on the spots. Please note that it cannot be strongly rubbed into the skin;
- To get results, you need to carry out an average of 10 treatments. Masks can be done no more than once every 3-4 days;
- After the procedures, the skin turns red and becomes sensitive, especially to the sun's rays. That is why it is recommended to do everything before bed;
- Try not to touch the skin after masks for 2 weeks, but creams and other means cannot be used for at least a day;
- If during the procedure you feel a strong burning sensation or any other discomfort, then wash everything off at once.
Remedies for acne marks with a badag
The powder is used for various remedies, but masks that can be made at home are considered the most effective.
Popular recipes for acne marks:
- Mix 1 tbsp in a small container. spoon of white clay and 0.5 tsp of talcum powder, badyaga is taken in the same amount. Stir and pour in water to make a homogeneous gruel. The mask is applied to the affected areas. Leave for 10-15 minutes, and then remove the composition with a damp swab. After that, be sure to apply a nourishing cream. The required number of procedures to get rid of scars and spots after acne is 5-10;
- Combine the badyagu and 3% hydrogen peroxide solution in equal proportions. Stir until smooth. Apply to the skin and hold for 20 minutes, then apply a light finger massage and rinse;
- In this recipe for scars and blemishes left by acne, badyaga is presented in the form of powder and gel, which should be mixed in equal proportions. The resulting product is applied only to the affected areas. It is necessary to wash off when a slight burning sensation begins to be felt;
- For the next mask, one packet of powder should be diluted in warm boiled water, and then apply warm gruel to the affected areas. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. The mask is done every 7 days;
- Put 1 teaspoon of boric acid and hydrogen peroxide in a glass of water. Mix everything well. Badiaga is mixed with a small amount of the resulting composition, and the gruel is applied for 10 minutes. on the face;
- You can get rid of scars and marks left after removing pimples with the help of this mask: mix 1 teaspoon of powder with 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dry yeast, and then dilute everything with cream to get a mass, which has a consistency like thick sour cream. Apply all over your face. This mask cleanses, refreshes and rejuvenates.
Contraindications badyagi from spots after acne
In order for the procedures to bring only a positive result, it is necessary to take into account the existing contraindications:
- Individual intolerance. Rarely are there people who have an allergic reaction;
- The presence of inflammation. In this case, the algae, which has a resorbing effect, can subsequently have a negative effect on other parts of the face;
- Thin and sensitive skin. Owners of this type often suffer from irritation, flaking and redness;
- Skin damage. The presence of scratches, wounds, venous mesh and other abnormalities are considered contraindications.
Now you know if badyagi gel or powder helps to remove spots and scars after acne. Use the presented recipes, and after a short period of time you can see a good result.