Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
The entire surface of the body is covered with pores through which the skin breathes and secretes excess fat. The largest number of sebaceous glands are located on the face. And since it is the face that is most unprotected from environmental influences and pollution, acne most often appears on it.
Today, the leader among remedies against skin inflammation is acne cream "Klenzit".
Causes of acne
The appearance of rashes indicates disorders in the body.
Consider what may be causing acne:
- Hormonal changes at a young age;
- Serious hormonal imbalance;
- In people with dry skin, acne appears due to hyperkeratosis - a strong formation of dead skin particles;
- The increased activity of the sebaceous glands leads to the formation of acne;
- Using the wrong or low-quality cosmetics;
- Improper nutrition.
Despite the large number of reasons, today there are many expensive and cheap remedies to combat them.
What is Klenzit gel and cream?
"Klenzit" is a drug for external use against acne or acne disease, developed on the basis of adapalene (retinoid). The manufacturer is Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd (India). The main function of the drug is to reduce the amount of sebum secreted. Thanks to this, new inflammations do not appear and old acne dries up.
The action of adapalene is based on direct interaction with epidermal cells. As the instruction shows, this leads to a narrowing of the pores and an alignment of the structure of the skin.
Gel "Klenzit" today is one of the most effective remedies in the fight against acne and other inflammations on the skin. The course of use is designed for about 3 months. It is important to know that part of the recovery process with Klenzit is a temporary exacerbation of the problem in the first time after starting to use the drug. According to the instructions, in a couple of weeks everything will go away and improvements will be noticeable.
Composition of the preparation
The medicine is used for external use. It is produced in tubes of 15-30 g. "Klenzit", like other medicines, consists of active ingredients and auxiliary substances.
The first group includes:
- Adapalene - the substance in "Klenzit" acts on the epidermis as an anti-inflammatory agent. Easily restores cells and slows down the binding of epidermal particles;
- Clindamycin is a semi-synthetic antibiotic. This substance in "Klenzit" is characterized by a bactericidal orientation to the main inflammations and reduces the replication of the protein in the diseased cell.
Medical research has shown the unique compatibility of these substances in the Klenzit cream and gel. Also, according to the instructions, there are various excipients.
The tool is applied only externally. It is imperative to thoroughly cleanse and dry the skin prior to use. "Klenzit" for acne is applied once a day with light movements over the entire affected surface.
As indicated in the instructions, a visible therapeutic effect occurs only after 4-8 weeks of daily use. Persistent improvement occurs after 3 months. The course can be repeated again only after consulting a doctor.
To get the maximum result and at the same time not harm the body, you must follow some simple rules:
- As the instructions indicate, during use it is impossible for the skin to get into direct sunlight, as this can cause the appearance of age spots;
- During acne treatment, you should not take retinoids so as not to cause an allergic reaction;
- If even a slight allergic reaction occurs, you must immediately stop treatment;
- Spot application will not bring the desired result; you must also cover the skin around the rash with the product.
As you can see, the instruction of the Klenzit gel is quite simple, so it is quite easy to follow it. After using the cream, some side effects may appear, such as dry and flaky skin and even small wrinkles. To remove these unpleasant moments, you can apply a moisturizer or the medicine "Panthenol".
There are many analogues of the agent. Various analogues of "Klenzit" also show good results in the fight against skin inflammations.
Today there are several more similar drugs, which contain adapalene analogues:
- Differin - this analogue is offered in the form of ointment and gel. They practically do not differ in composition. Moreover, they contain synthetic vitamin A. You can use it once a day, rubbing is prohibited;
- "Adapalen" is available in two types: gel and cream. It is analogous to "Klenzit S" in composition. It is recommended to apply one hour before bedtime. Cannot be used in children under 12 years of age;
- "Adolene-gel" is an excellent remedy for combating non-inflamed acne. Synthetic analog of retinoic acid (vitamin A derivative);
- "Adaklin" - produced in the form of a cream. Instructions for use: once a day. Expiration date - 24 months.
The proposed analogs are cheaper than the original drug, while their effectiveness is not inferior to it.
All analogues also have contraindications:
- Individual intolerance to the drug;
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Application to inflamed skin, with open wounds or burns;
- Age up to 12 years.
In these cases, it is better to opt for a different acne treatment. A good specialist will help solve this problem without harming the body.
The result of using
Acne cream "Klenzit" is a medicine that has anti-inflammatory properties.
As a result of its application:
- Resorption of neglected acne and inflamed comedones occurs;
- Inflammatory processes are eliminated;
- Acne is cleared;
- Metabolic processes in the upper layers of the skin are accelerated;
- Cell regeneration occurs;
- The appearance of the skin is improved.
In more advanced cases, the gel "Klenzit C" is prescribed - an almost identical medicine, however, which additionally contains a broad-spectrum antibiotic.
Despite its low effectiveness, the drug is addictive, so it is rarely prescribed.
Which remedy to choose and how to deal with the problem of inflammation on the skin is up to everyone. It is important to familiarize yourself with all available information and consult your doctor before starting.