Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
The plaster for arthrosis is an effective remedy from China that does not have side effects. Clinical studies have shown the absence of chemical impurities, toxins, safety and ease of use were noted.
The secret to effective treatment
The principle of the patch is the effect of herbs on the source of inflammation in the body and the fight against bone growth on the joint. There is an improvement in metabolism and stimulation of metabolic processes at the cellular level.
For this it is enough:
- pay attention to the alarming signal of the body in time;
- diagnose the disease;
- start timely treatment.
The main advantage of the Chinese patch is the effectiveness of its use.
The following is also important:
- External use. Even an extremely environmentally friendly preparation for internal use can carry the risk of harmful effects on the body. The procedure excludes this possibility;
- Fast and easy to use;
- Direct effect on the area of inflammation;
- Duration and continuity of exposure;
- Wide range of applications.
The Chinese patch is an alternative to arthrosis pills.
The product is created on the basis of natural ingredients, the combination of which enhances the effectiveness of the impact:
- Ginseng is a well-known tonic, simulating and tonic agent;
- Milletiya mesh is a natural pain reliever. Scientists have found that the main cause of pain is low blood supply.
- stimulation and strengthening of the circulatory system of the body;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- removal of puffiness and swelling around the joint.
- Safflower - stimulates blood flow, tones and normalizes the venous system, reduces swelling, removes toxins;
- Cistanche saline - reduces swelling in arthrosis, relieves inflammation, improves blood circulation, and blocks pain. Extracts of this plant are also used in the treatment of infertility, impotence, frigidity, etc.
In addition, the following properties are worth noting:
- Bornean camphor is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent for arthrosis, relieves pain, accelerates tissue regeneration;
- Drinaria - will help to cope with spasms, strengthen the function of the bone marrow, relieve pain, restore the cartilaginous structure;
- Cybothium - known as a hemostatic agent. Blocks the process of inflammation in arthrosis;
- Angelica is a strong pain reliever with anti-inflammatory and antitumor effects;
- Ginura pinnacled - in folk medicine for centuries it has been known as a wound healing agent. Differs in elitism in the plant world and special respect;
- Wild saffron - normalizes the lymphatic system;
- Corydalis dubious - sedative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, diuretic, tonic, hemostatic, hypnotic and decongestant.
The ingredients, crushed to nanoparticles, are able to penetrate into all layers of the skin, reaching the focus of the disease and having an almost instant effect.
Recommendations for use
The Chinese plaster is recommended for the following diseases:
- heel spurs;
- pain in the shoulder blades, lower extremities, lumbar spine;
- excess body fat on the neck;
- weather dependence;
- displacement of disks.
The range of recommendations for the use of Chinese herbal adhesive tapes is extensive, and it also affects other diseases:
- intestinal colic;
- circulatory disorders;
- chronic fatigue;
- difficulties with potency, etc.
There are general rules for applying the Chinese patch:
- Clean the skin well (you can gently rinse with warm water);
- Open the package in the place marked with a small incision;
- Get out the sticky tape;
- Remove the paper protective film;
- Apply with the sticky side to the focus of inflammation;
- Use within 3 days (72 hours);
- Remove the adhesive tape and cleanse the skin;
- Repeat the whole process after 3-5 hours.
To achieve the maximum effect, 2-3 procedures are required.
Subtleties of application
According to the source of the lesion, several patches can be used at the same time:
- The simultaneous use of plasters in the neck and lower back area will help to quickly relieve back pain;
- An intervertebral hernia involves the application of adhesive tape on both sides of the spine;
- Lumbosacral sciatica will require the application of a plaster to the sacrum and to the outer lateral side of the foot;
- For arthrosis, a couple of tapes are used on both sides of the inflamed joint;
- Inflammation of the internal organs is removed by attaching a plaster to the back in the area of their location;
- The effect on the abdominal region will be the ribbons in the region of the sacrum and abdomen;
- Airway problems can be solved by applying parallel straps to the back and chest.
A healthy spine is the basis for the overall well-being of the body. Therefore, it is worth paying special attention to the condition of bone and cartilaginous tissues, maintaining muscle tone and regulating the circulatory system.
Conducted clinical studies did not reveal any side effects when using the patch.
But still, as with every medical product, a number of preventive measures can be distinguished:
- During the period of treatment, alcohol consumption is excluded;
- The plaster does not stick to damaged skin;
- Eliminate the risk of an allergic reaction to individual components of the drug;
- Varicose veins exclude the use of medical adhesive tapes on the legs;
- Do not forget about proper nutrition, although this refers more to the course of the disease than to the method of application of the remedy.
The use of a Chinese plaster, due to the absence of chemical elements in the composition, ensures the safety of the procedure. For the production of a broad spectrum of effects, only herbs and minerals are used. That is why the use of the patch is possible without the special prescription of a doctor.
It can also be used as a preventive measure to prevent inflammation and strengthen the immune system.
The naturalness of the components of the drug practically excludes the possibility of contraindications (except for an allergic reaction to individual components).
With the help of a plaster, you can relieve tension from the legs, fix damaged limbs (this will reduce pain when moving cartilaginous tissues), and more.
Certain foods can block the effect of certain components of the drug. Therefore, the correct balanced diet will provide an enhanced effect of the patch.
Also, do not ignore the general recommendations of the doctor, since any disease requires an integrated approach to treatment. To consolidate the effect, you need to complete the full course of treatment and, if necessary, repeat it (in accordance with the recommendations for the individual disease).