Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Author of the publication Larisa Balandina LB
Kinder surprise is a favorite treat not only for children, but also for adults. Many are happy with a small chocolate egg with an unusual toy inside. The appearance of your favorite treat can become the basis for preparing a delicious and very beautiful dessert for your birthday.
If you are not strong in baking, then dessert can be made from ready-made chocolates. Now we'll figure it out.
Kinder Surprise Cake Recipe
Do not think that making such an original dessert is difficult, because if you follow the step-by-step instructions, then everything should work out. Let's make a cake that looks like half an egg.
In addition, we propose to approach the original and hide the gift inside, which will be a huge surprise for the child, although adults will certainly be pleased with such an original solution.
- 300 g butter;
- 95 g marshmallows;
- 6 eggs;
- 400 g granulated sugar;
- 400 g flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- food coloring;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- 1, 25 Art. powder;
- 225 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of cream;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of lemon juice;
- 300 g sour cream;
- 18 g baking powder.
- First, you need to prepare a biscuit, which will become the main building material.
- The butter should be soft, so remove it from the fridge or leave it in a water bath for a minute.
- Add 300 g of sugar to it and grind everything well using a regular spoon.
- The next step is to separate the whites from the yolks and add the latter to the butter mass and beat well.
- Then add sour cream and, already using a blender, mix everything well until smooth.
- Separately place the egg whites in a dry bowl and add salt. Using a mixer, beat them well until they become thick foam. A little secret - if the proteins are pre-cooled, then the process will go faster.
- Add 1/3 of the protein to the prepared sour cream mass and mix gently.
- Add baking powder, then add flour in portions and knead the dough. This will help prevent lumps from forming.
- At the very end, add the remaining whites and knead the dough, but mix gently.
- The time has come to make a biscuit, for which take a form, well, or a baking sheet, only it must be deep.
- The amount obtained should be enough for 2 cakes.
- Put the dough and place in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 35 minutes.
- In order to end up with a beautiful kinder shape, it is recommended to make a template out of cardboard. It should be borne in mind that it should be in the shape of an egg, and also not be very large, so be guided by the size of the biscuit.
- There must be at least 2 forms to get a cake in the form of a volumetric egg.
- The finished form must be attached to the biscuit and the cakes must be cut out.
- It's time to take the prepared surprise and make a recess for the box in the center of the cakes. If you have a large gift, then just put a certificate or a note in the box where the real gift is indicated.
- Now let's look at the recipe for the cream, without which it will not work to make a full-fledged dessert.
- Curd must be turned into a homogeneous mass, for which you can use a blender, but if it is not there, then simply grind everything using a fine sieve.
- Whisk the cream separately with 100 g granulated sugar and add the vanilla sugar. Use a whisk to whisk everything until thick foam.
- After that, add the curd mass and prepare a homogeneous cream.
- On the plate in which you will serve the cake, put the bottom cake and brush it with cream.
- Take the gift box and wrap it on all sides with cling film, and then put it in the hole you made earlier. To even out the level, use the scraps from the cake layers that you need to overlay the box. Be sure to grease them with cream so that everything is fixed.
- Lay out the second cake of the future kinder and also grease it with cream.
- Now we need to give our egg a shape. To do this, using a knife, remove all unnecessary. For example, you can use half of a real kinder.
- Put the crumbs from the scraps in the remaining cream, mix, and then fill up all the holes and crevices with the resulting mass to make the cake perfectly even.
- The surface should be smooth, without any humps and depressions. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Now we need to do the mastic, which we will do with our own hands. If you don't want to suffer, then buy a ready-made product in the store, but the first option is more acceptable.
- Place the marshmallows in a bowl and add the lemon juice.
- Place everything in the microwave for half a minute.
- Divide the resulting mass into parts, taking into account that the largest part should be white, and we will also need red, orange and other mastic options. In order not to be mistaken, use a label from a kinder surprise. The dye must be diluted by adding a small amount of vodka.
- Pour it into marshmallows and, pouring in the icing sugar in portions, start kneading the mastic. Do this first with a spoon, and then with your hands.
- As a result, you should get a homogeneous mass, like plasticine.
- Wrap the resulting ball with cling film and refrigerate for half an hour.
- The crucial moment has come - cake decoration in the form of a kinder surprise. You need to roll out the mastic, but this is not easy.
- Take out the white part and put it on the table, after sprinkling it with starch. Using a regular rolling pin, roll out a thin layer and then lay it neatly on top of the cake.
- Trim the edges and trim off any excess with a knife.
- To make all the details beautiful, it is better to also make stencils based on the size of the dessert that you get.
- Roll out the colored pieces and cut out all the elements.
- To attach them to the top layer of mastic, moisten one side with water.
You can make a cake in the form of a whole egg, for which circles of different diameters must be cut out of the biscuit. Lay them on top of each other, repeating the shape of the egg and brushing with cream. Use leftovers to get the perfect shape. Again, mix the crumbs with the cream and brush around the perimeter to get an even surface. It remains only to decorate everything with mastic, as in the first version.
How to make a cake from kinders and chocolates?
If there is no time to prepare the dessert, or there is a fear that nothing will work out, then there is an alternative option - to make a treat from ready-made chocolates. Such an original gift will please not only children, but also adults. There are a huge number of options, but they are all done according to the same scheme.
To make a cake from kinders and chocolate, you need to take: corrugated paper, ribbons, bows, wrapping paper, double-sided tape, polypropylene 3 and 5 cm, and also a hot gun. In addition, prepare products from the Kinder brand: chocolate, eggs, Kinder Delis and Kinder Maxi. Consider a bunk cake option.
Instructions on how to make a Kinder surprise cake with your own hands.
- Cut out circles of the same diameter from the two types of propylene, which must be glued together to get the first tier of the cake. Cover the top with white paper, and the sides with colored paper, for example, red. Glue double-sided tape on the sides and attach a joint to a "kinder-delis" joint on it;
- To make a surprise cake, you need to cut out two more circles, but with a smaller diameter, this will be the second tier. Glue it using a hot gun and glue it over with corrugated paper as well. Glue the kinder chocolate on the attached double-sided tape;
- Glue the free first and second tier with eggs, moving in a circle. Make tubes out of cardboard, and cover it with Kinder-maxi chocolate. Attach the resulting cylinder to the center of the upper tier using a hot gun. It remains to place the toy on top and wrap the finished chocolate cake with transparent wrapping paper.
Now you shouldn't have any difficulties with what to please your family on the next holiday. Create with pleasure and surprise your loved ones.