Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Published by Valeria Maksimova VM
If you do not have a high-quality oven or free time to bake homemade cakes, but you want something sweet, and the factory options are tired of their monotony and chemical ingredients, then recipes for cakes without baking from cookies and sour cream will come to the rescue - they are prepared quickly, simply and do not need bother with the oven!
Cracker and sour cream cake
- kg of crackers without salt;
- four to five large bananas;
- 1 liter of sour cream;
- a pound of sugar;
- 100 grams of chocolate wedges, drops, or candy.
- Whisking sugar should be completely dissolved in sour cream.
- Cut the bananas into thin slices.
- Put the crackers on a dish, grease them with sour cream and put a banana circle on each piece of cookies.
- Subsequently, lay out the layers of crackers, sour cream and bananas again.
- When stacking layers, it is necessary to use a checkerboard pattern, cover the cracker with a banana, a banana with a cracker.
- The top layer should be sour cream-covered crackers.
- Sprinkle the top of the cake with grated chocolate and chopped cookies, put it on the refrigerator shelf, where the cold is the least, soak it for several hours.
- The cake made of “Rybka” crackers with sour cream is made in a similar, but even simpler way - sour cream is mixed with sugar and mashed banana, the “Rybka” cookies are poured, everything is mixed and put into the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle with chocolate on top.
- Nuts, dried apricots, prunes are added to the banana puree if desired.
Cookie cake with cream
- 300 grams of Oreo-type chocolate chip cookies;
- 430 grams of sour cream;
- 300 grams of cottage cheese;
- a glass of sugar three-quarters full;
- lemon zest.
- Soak gelatin for five minutes in 100 ml of cool water or milk.
- We put the container with gelatin in a saucepan with hot water and wait until the granules are completely dissolved.
- Then, with a blender, beat the cottage cheese with sugar and sour cream into an airy mass.
- Add chopped lemon zest. Without stopping whipping, pour in the gelatin.
- The previously prepared mold is covered with foil, the bottom is poured with the resulting airy sour cream with curd mass.
- We put the initial row of cookies tightly, and the gaps of the circles need to be covered with crumbs of the same cookie.
- Pour the whipped mass on top. After we repeat the layer from "Oreo", then there is a sweet curd mixture, and the third row and again the curd mass.
- The top can be supplied with pieces of marmalade with powdered sugar.
- We put the mold in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning - we serve a ready-made cake made of cookies and sour cream according to our recipe!
Tip: If you are worried that desserts will be dry, you can dip the cookies in the milk before placing them in the mold.
Cookie cake with sour cream and strawberry jelly
The list of sweet delicacies without baking would not be complete without a summer-autumn option, this is of course a jelly, cooling cake with sour cream and cookies!
- 300 grams of cookies;
- 500 grams of sour cream;
- a glass of powdered sugar;
- 15 grams of instant gelatin;
- a pack of strawberry jelly;
- 300 grams of strawberries;
- 150 grams of raspberries.
- Pour gelatin with warm water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Mix the icing sugar with sour cream, and later add gelatin here. Prepare the jelly separately.
- Cut the cookies into small pieces.
- Rinse and prepare strawberries and raspberries.
- Cut the berries into thin slices. Now that you have all the ingredients in the required form, you can start assembling the actual cake.
- Place the pieces of cookies on the bottom of the dish in which you are going to serve the delicacy. Make sure they fit snugly one to one. Place strawberries and jelly cut into large cubes on top.
- Next, fill it moderately with sour cream, after which do the second layer in the same way.
- Finally, pour over the rest of the cream over the top and edges and store in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with raspberries before serving. A great variety of similar desserts are made according to a similar, only slightly changing, recipe.
Including, a substitute for the good old "nuts" from condensed milk - a cake made from sour cream, condensed milk and cookies. We just replace bananas, cottage cheese and jelly with condensed milk, marshmallows or whatever else we might think of, and experiment, making delicious and easy-to-prepare cakes without baking.
We wish that it was always sweet at your table!