Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Olga Novak ON
There are many holidays in the year, and we all love them very much. Until the moment when you do not need to choose a gift. Sometimes we do not know what to give, because a person has everything and it is very difficult to surprise him. Sometimes we simply do not have the opportunity to make a beautiful and expensive gift.
In this case, you do not want to give something inexpensive and unnecessary.
And here there is a very original way out - to bake a cake. This gift will be made with your own hands from a pure heart, so the person to whom it is intended will be crazy with joy, because only he will have such a present. To bake this surprise, you can safely connect your imagination and experiment. You can choose any level of complexity, shape, size, color and height, it all depends on your desire.
If you want to pleasantly surprise your man, dad or brother, then make a shirt-shaped sweet for them. She will look presentable and beautiful. How to make such a miracle yourself, read our article, learn to make a cake "Shirt" with a tie with us through a master class.
Why choose this particular gift option?
Everyone knows the phrase that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. This means that it is easy for them to make a surprise by preparing their favorite dish or a completely new and amazingly tasty one.
If it's February 23rd, then you can bake a sweet in the form of a shirt and tie. This way you will emphasize the masculinity of your man and express your love, because your surprise will come from the heart.
Baking such a miracle is not so difficult, you just need to know a little about baking or read the cooking instructions and recipe. To do this, you will need to buy the necessary ingredients and prepare the materials for the surprise to succeed.
So, let's start preparing our wonderful sweetness!
how to bake a biscuit blank?
- a glass of flour, you can coarsely grind, but then there will be a completely different taste;
- a glass of sugar;
- 6 eggs;
- 1 tsp soda;
- 200 g of butter for cream;
- 400 g of condensed milk for cream;
- table vinegar (apple cider).
- mix eggs with sugar until a white foam is obtained;
- quench the baking soda with vinegar and add to the mixture already made;
- add a glass of flour and knead the dough;
- grease a baking dish, preferably rectangular, with oil;
- pour the finished dough into it;
- put it in an oven preheated to 180 degrees;
- after 40 minutes of baking, you can take out the product;
- then divide the finished biscuit into two parts and coat them with cream. To do this, mix condensed milk with butter.
Your blank is ready for further decoration. Follow other tips and you can create a sweet miracle with your own hands!
how to get a cake "Shirt" from mastic step by step?
We present to your attention the simplest description of this wonderful process. Even a beginner with a little patience can handle this.
First, you need to make patterns so that your cake takes on the correct shape with all the necessary details. Divide the necessary parts and roughly number them for yourself.
You need parts numbered 2 and 3 so that you can then dry parts made of mastic on them. The rest of the material is actually "patterns".
Detail number 1 is a collar, 2 is a strip, 4 and 5 is a pocket, 6 is a tie.
- for a cake in the form of a shirt, you will need any blank in the shape of a rectangle;
- select the color of the mastic and roll it out so that you can then wrap it around the workpiece;
- trim off the leftovers. Blind the details on the shirt from them;
- the first detail is the collar (pay special attention to decorating the cakes, because thanks to them they will seem brighter and more interesting);
- then it is necessary to wrap part number 2 from the pattern in special paper (confectionery). Insert the collar into this part so that it acquires the desired shape;
- part number 3 must be carefully cut along the contours that you see in the photo;
- then put on the formed collar. Two pieces numbered 3 should be put in its edges;
- with the help of a photo, it will be easier for beginners to understand what and how to do. In the photo you can see what you should get as a result. In order for the collar to dry well, it must be left for a while;
- cut out the parts numbered 4 and 5 from the pattern. The photo shows future lines for decoration;
- to part number 5, you need to attach part number 4. Then place the pocket immediately in the desired place on the cake;
- we continue to decorate the cake with mastic. To do this, cut out part number 6 from the pattern (this is our future tie);
- to make our "shirt" even more interesting, you can also create a handkerchief that will look out of the pocket;
- After the collar is dry, you can decorate our surprise miracle. To do this, remove all patterns from the collar;
- if you want to prepare a "branded shirt", you can also add the name or logo of a cool clothing company;
- then we begin to decorate our rectangular base, prepared in advance, with ready-made details: a handkerchief, a tie;
- congratulations, you made the shirt cake with your own hands!
- the collar should be rectangular, the cake blank should measure 23 cm in width and 32 cm in length;
- the collar stand itself is 2 cm longer than the collar itself (this way you can fix the stand when you place it on the cake);
- to make the collar look more natural, you can simulate sewing stitches on it. This can be done with a simple toothpick;
- the collar can be attached to the workpiece by slightly moistening its base with vodka.
How to get a shirt cake with shoulder straps?
To do this, you also need to prepare a rectangular sponge cake in advance.
Then do the following step by step:
- make a collar from mastic according to the scheme described above;
- then leave it to dry by laying it out on the counter in advance;
- when your biscuit is completely cool, wrap it with mastic;
- a sleeve can be made from the remnants of the mastic;
- attach it to the workpiece by slightly wetting it with water;
- blind the cuffs for the sleeve and also attach it to the sleeve;
- To get a tie, roll out the mastic of your favorite color, cut out the strips and connect it all together. You will have a sweet striped "accessory";
- when the collar is dry, fix it on a biscuit, removing the cardboard parts from it in advance;
- then we will deal with shoulder straps. In order to make them, cut strips from the mastic;
- then blind the required number of stars and attach them to the shoulder straps;
- then attach the pockets prepared according to the scheme described above to the biscuit;
- buttons can also be made of mastic;
- use a toothpick to make small holes in the pockets, as if imitating the seams. This can also be done on a tie and collar.
As you yourself have seen, it is worth stocking up on the right products and a little patience, and you will learn how you can make a cake shirt from mastic. Your husband, friend or brother will be overjoyed when you please them with your masterpiece.
Even if you do not know if you can cope with this, be sure that you will succeed, because you have a desire, and we have recipes and master classes for you.