Table of contents:
- Quick jelly sponge cake
- Jelly cake recipe in a slow cooker
- Recipe for Butterfly cake from jelly
- "Malinka" dry jelly cake recipe
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Anna Pavlenko AP
To improve the taste of homemade baked goods, you can use dry jelly, which will also give the original color. Given the availability of different options for a dry drink, you can get new tastes of the dessert.
The biscuit, prepared using the powder, turns out to be smooth and very tender. The hostesses are pleased that everything is prepared extremely quickly and easily. As an interlayer, you can use jam, condensed milk, cream, impregnation and various fruits. If you decorate the pastries in an original way, you will get not only a delicious, but also an incredibly beautiful dessert for home tea drinking and celebration.
Quick jelly sponge cake
Let's start, as they say, with the classic version, which includes the minimum amount of ingredients, but this does not affect the taste in any way. We will cook with delicious cream.
- a couple of packs of dry jelly;
- 4 testicles;
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of flour;
- 1 teaspoon of soda slaked with vinegar.
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- 200 ml of condensed milk;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of flour.
- Open the packs of dry concentrate and pour it into a bowl, then grind it well to get a homogeneous powder without lumps.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Beat the eggs in a separate container, then send them to the dry ingredients.
- Put soda there and mix everything.
- Coat the mold with oil, cover with parchment and pour the prepared dough.
- Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.
- Check the readiness with a match, it should remain dry. Do not take out the cake with a rhinestone, keep it still in the turned off oven for 10 minutes. This will keep the splendor. After that, remove it from the mold and cool.
- To prepare the cream, combine the prepared ingredients, stir and put on low heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Divide the biscuit into two halves, coat them with cream. Leave to soak for a while and can be served.
- You can use different decorating options, but regular icing sugar will work as well.
Jelly cake recipe in a slow cooker
Baking in a slow cooker turns out to be just as tasty and fluffy as in the oven. There are many recipes, we suggest focusing on the fruit version. Such a treat will delight children and surprise adults. A multicooker with a power of 860 W is used, and the volume of the bowl is 5 liters.
- briquette of cranberry jelly;
- 100 g flour;
- 4 eggs;
- a bag of vanillin;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 100 ml vegetable oil;
- 55 g raisins;
- 1 large can of canned peaches
- cherries for decoration.
- To begin with, combine the jelly with pre-sifted flour, and also add vanillin and baking powder.
- Mix everything well to get a homogeneous crumb.
- Add butter, eggs and mix using a whisk.
- Rinse the raisins well, dry them, roll in flour and add to the dough.
- Stir to distribute it evenly.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and select the "Baking" mode in the multicooker. Cooking time - 35 min.
- Using a steaming container, carefully remove the cake after the beep.
- Take a few peaches and grind them in a blender until puree.
- Divide the finished biscuit into 2 parts and soak them with syrup from a jar, and then put mashed potatoes.
- Decorate the top of the cake with peach wedges and cherries.
- Dilute the jelly as shown in the instructions and pour the fruit over the top.
- Refrigerate for everything to grab.
Recipe for Butterfly cake from jelly
A children's party is approaching and I want to cook an original cake, but there are no special culinary skills and time, then use this recipe. The dessert turns out to be very beautiful and tasty. The prepared ingredients are enough for about 12 servings.
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of starch;
- 1 tbsp. baking powder spoon;
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of flour;
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of powdered sugar;
- 3 testicles;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of berries;
- 1, 3 liters of water;
- 150 ml of boiled condensed milk;
- 150 ml cream;
- 150 g sour cream;
- glazed straws.
- This recipe does not use dry jelly, so it must be prepared. Bring water to a boil, put berries in it and cook after boiling for 6 minutes.
- After the time has passed, turn off the heat, cool and strain.
- Add sugar to the liquid and return to the heat.
- After boiling, pour in the starch previously diluted in water.
- When everything boils again, turn off the heat and cool the drink.
- Then add eggs, flour and baking powder.
- Mix everything until a homogeneous dough is formed.
- It needs to be divided into 2 parts and baked in round cakes.
- Be sure to cover them with parchment paper. Cook in an oven preheated to 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool the cakes, and cut in the middle lengthwise, and then cut out the wings of the future butterfly. Whisk the condensed milk and sour cream to make a cream.
- Spread the cakes with it.
- To decorate the cake, whip cream with the addition of powder. Lay the straws nicely and leave to soak for a while.
"Malinka" dry jelly cake recipe
It is recommended to use a pink jelly concentrate to get beautiful and bright cakes. If desired, you can use different options to get a multi-colored dessert. The prepared ingredients are enough for about 8 servings.
- 3 eggs;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of flour;
- a pack of dry jelly;
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of vinegar;
- 70 g meringue;
- 455 ml raspberry jam;
- a bag of gelatin;
- 325 ml cream;
- 55 g icing sugar.
- We start with a sponge cake, for which separate the proteins and beat them into a cool foam.
- Mash the dry concentrate until free flowing, and then sift it with a sieve.
- Add yolks to it and rub until smooth.
- Stir in flour, vinegar slaked baking soda, and whipped egg whites.
- Stir with a spatula, moving gently from bottom to top.
- Place the dough in a greased springform pan.
- Cook the biscuit in the oven, which must be preheated to 180 degrees.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. After the time has elapsed, place the cake on the wire rack, cool and transfer to a dish.
- Leave it on for 8 hours. This is necessary so that the cake does not crumble when cutting. Divide it lengthwise into 2 equal parts.
- Then you need to build such a structure: put one half of the cake into the cake ring, and use thick foil to make high porticoes to lay out the soufflé and it has solidified correctly.
- For jelly cake cream, pour a little cold water over gelatin and leave for half an hour.
- After the time has passed, put the gelatin in a water bath and dissolve it, but do not boil it.
- Add 300 ml of jam to it and stir until smooth.
- Whisk the cream separately until a tough foam forms, and then add them to the cooled gelatinous mass.
- On the prepared cake, where the foil sides were previously built, lay out the cream in an even layer.
- Put everything in the refrigerator to freeze for 3 hours.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the foil, brush on top with a little of the remaining jam, cover with a second cake layer and press a little.
- Remove the ring and coat the top and sides with jam. Crumble the meringue and sprinkle on the cake.
As you can see, a very tasty and beautiful dessert can be prepared on a pack of jelly. Use different cream recipes to vary the flavor. From above, you can decorate the cake with chocolate, berries, fruits and apply other decorations.