Table of contents:
- How to marinate beef steak?
- How to cook a steak?
- Vietnamese dish
- American Farmer's Recipe
- The recipe for the most delicate stew
- Roasted cherry tomatoes recipe
- Spicy steak with onions in a baguette
- Garlic and Oregano Seasoning Recipe
- Beef liver steak
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Elizaveta Grigor EG
Steak is a great dinner and lunch, an excellent hot dish for the festive table. How to cook beef tenderloin steak in the oven, farm or Vietnamese way?
How to marinate beef steak?
Beef can be marinated in a variety of ways.
Caucasian chefs are sure that to obtain a balanced taste, it is enough to use a regular mixture of peppers or herbs. Beef can be marinated in fresh or dried herbs: basil or parsley, barberries, onions, dill, marjoram.
You can also use onion, lemon, orange juice, pineapple slices, onion rings and garlic cloves for the marinade. A marinade made from soy sauce, mustard or mustard oil gives an unusual taste.
Many chefs believe that mayonnaise should not be used for marinade, as it spoils the taste of beef.
How to cook a steak?
In a pan, beef steak turns out to be drier and crisper. Beef steaks get their extraordinary juiciness and smoky aroma if they are cooked on a wire shelf using pine or birch firewood. This dish has a golden crust, but remains tender and juicy inside.
Braised steaks are considered healthier because they require less oil to cook. Beef steak in the oven is also considered useful if the meat was not first fried in a pan. Different recipes for cooking beef steak have their own nuances.
Some advise you to immediately fry the tenderloin in a hot frying pan, others advise first to darken a piece of meat over low heat, and at the end of cooking, add the temperature. You can also cook raw or pickled beef tenderloin.
A spicy, juicy dish prepared in the Vietnamese style will delight all lovers of unusual cuisine.
- 5 tablespoons of sesame oil;
- 11 garlic cloves;
- 750 g beef tenderloin;
- 5 tablespoons of any fish sauce;
- two glasses of boiled rice.
- Prepare the marinade from a mixture of fish sauce, black pepper, sesame oil, finely chopped garlic. Marinate the beef cut into steaks;
- After half an hour, remove the pieces of meat, peel the garlic, and then dry on paper towels;
- Fry steaks in a hot pan;
- Fry boiled rice in garlic marinade.
After cooking, the meat pieces should "rest" for two minutes, and then they can be served with spicy rice.
American Farmer's Recipe
A simple and quick recipe for those who do not want to waste time preparing the marinade.
- 25 g butter;
- 750 g beef tenderloin;
- black pepper;
- 20 g of vegetable oil;
In order for the steaks to turn out especially beautiful, you should take a grill pan.
- Heat a frying pan over maximum heat;
- Coat the steak with vegetable oil and place in a skillet. On the one hand, fry a piece of meat for eight minutes, and on the other, four;
- Put the fried steaks in a well-preheated oven for five minutes;
- Grease the meat with butter, wrap in foil for 5 minutes.
A juicy and crispy steak will go well with spicy tomato sauces, a side dish with potatoes, salad or fresh vegetables.
The recipe for the most delicate stew
Those who love steaks, but try to limit themselves to fried foods, will love the aromatic and juicy beef stew.
- a bunch of fresh parsley;
- 45 ml tomato paste;
- a kilogram of beef;
- a spoonful of thyme;
- 95 g butter;
- 45 g wheat flour;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- Bay leaf;
- onion head;
- stalk of celery.
- Dip pieces of beef tenderloin in a mixture of salt, flour and pepper;
- In a deep saucepan, fry the beef on both sides;
- Transfer the meat to a plate, and put butter and chopped vegetables in a saucepan, fry them for three minutes;
- Pour in tomato paste and simmer for ten minutes;
- Put beef in a saucepan, cover with foil;
- Hold the stewpan for two hours in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees.
The finished dish can be served with boiled kohlrabi cabbage, rice with soy sauce, or a light vegetable salad.
Roasted cherry tomatoes recipe
A delicious dish with fried tomatoes prepared according to the American recipe will be enjoyed by everyone.
- 4 teaspoons of salt;
- 7 garlic cloves;
- 1 kg of beef;
- a pound of cherry tomatoes;
- 6 fresh thyme;
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- a bunch of basil.
- Divide the meat into four flat pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- Fry the meat for five minutes on both sides;
- Transfer the steaks to a baking sheet, simmer for 6 minutes at a temperature of 175 degrees;
- Take out the meat, let stand for ten minutes;
- Fry the chopped garlic in the oil in which the steaks were cooked;
- Add thyme and tomatoes to the garlic. Stir gently so that the tomatoes do not burst;
- After two minutes, remove the vegetables from the heat, sprinkle with basil.
Serve the dish on a plate, put tomatoes with a spicy sauce on the side in a beautiful slide.
Spicy steak with onions in a baguette
This can be a great snack for your lunch break.
Also the delicious meat sandwich serves as a healthy alternative to fast food burgers.
- some olive oil;
- onion head;
- 15 g sugar;
- 600 g of beef;
- 4 French baguettes;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- a mixture of peppers.
- First, you should darken the chopped onion in heated oil, add sugar after 10 minutes and keep it on fire for another 5 minutes;
- Remove the fried onions from the heat, sprinkle with a mixture of peppers, set aside;
- Fry 4 steaks in a grill pan;
- Cut the baguettes lengthwise, put the fried onion, meat, and onion in 4 halves. Sprinkle with cheese on top. Close the sandwich with the second half of the baguette.
You can also add fresh cucumbers or tomatoes, herbs, fried mushrooms, mustard to the filling.
Garlic and Oregano Seasoning Recipe
Delicate pieces of meat have a pleasant lemon sourness, which goes well with aromatic herbs and garlic.
- a pinch of salt;
- some pepper;
- 2 tablespoons of oregano;
- 700 g of beef;
- some olive oil;
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 50 ml lemon juice.
- Salt the steaks, sprinkle with pepper, fry each side for seven minutes;
- Prepare the sauce, mix lemon juice, spices, chopped garlic, four tablespoons of olive oil, salt;
- Wrap the cooked steaks in foil and leave for 5 minutes;
Serve the dish with fried potatoes, boiled earthen pear, vegetable salad. Pour the prepared sauce over the meat.
Beef liver steak
Liver steaks are quickly cooked, with a crispy crust and a juicy center.
- 5 tablespoons of flour;
- favorite spices;
- 450 g liver;
- some sunflower oil;
- 0.5 liters of milk.
- Before cooking, the liver should be soaked in milk, dried a little and put into the freezer;
- When the liver is slightly frozen, cut it into small flat pieces;
- Salt mini-steaks, sprinkle with spices, roll in flour;
- Place the liver in the bottom of a hot skillet and fry well.
You can serve ready-made mini-steaks with mashed potatoes, pasta or rice, mushroom or sour cream sauces.
Delicious, unusual steaks prepared according to recipes from different countries will serve as a great everyday meal or a great festive meal.