Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Author of the publication Lyudmila Kovaleva LK
Often after cooking, boiled meat remains, which can become the basis of many dishes. For cooking, you can use pork, beef, poultry. This dietary product can be included in the menu while losing weight. Let's take a look at some of the recipes available.
Boiled beef beshbarmak
Traditional Muslim food, which was invented by ancient nomads. It is customary to eat it with your hands. In eastern countries, this dish is prepared for every holiday. Many believe it is soup, while others believe it is hotter.
- 0.5 kg of beef (in the original horse meat recipe),
- parsley root
- 2 cups of flour,
- 400 ml of broth,
- Put the beef in cold water and cook over low heat for 2 hours.
- Add the 4-cut onion, carrots, parsley root, spices and salt to a saucepan.
- Continue cooking for another 35 minutes. Skim the fat from the broth from time to time into a separate bowl. We will use it in the future.
- For the dough, you need to take 150 ml of broth, flour and an egg.
- Mix everything well to get a soft and elastic dough, like on dumplings.
- Form a tight ball, wrap with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the peeled onions into half rings and fry them in the fat removed from the broth.
- Close the lid and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. After the time has passed, add the chopped greens and remove the pan from the stove.
- Take out the dough and roll it out into a layer, the thickness of which should not be more than 1 mm.
- Cut it into medium-sized rectangles for easy eating.
- Remove the beef from the stock and discard the vegetables.
- Boil the pieces of dough in the broth for 3 minutes.
- During this time, the beef can be cut into pieces.
- To serve, put the dough on a plate, boiled beef on top and pour over the prepared onion sauce.
- Serve bowls with broth as well.
- 500 g potatoes
- 500 g and beef,
- 2 eggs,
- a bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp. spoons of oil
- 200 g cheese
- Cut the beef into pieces and boil. Be sure to remove any foam that forms during the cooking process.
- At the same time, cut the potatoes into pieces and boil in water with the addition of salt. Make mashed potatoes.
- Cut the peeled onion into small cubes. Wash the greens, dry and chop finely, and grate the cheese. Cut the boiled beef into small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and fry the onion in it until golden brown.
- Then add the meat to it and fry together for another 5 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper if desired.
- Remove the pan from the heat, beat in the eggs and mix everything well so that they are evenly distributed. Add the herbs and stir again.
- Take a mold, grease it with oil and put a layer of mashed potatoes no more than 1 cm high on the bottom.
- Then add the filling and top with the remaining puree. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place the mold in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. Cooking time - 30 min.
- You can serve the dish with the addition of different sauces.
Boiled beef cutlets
If there is a piece of boiled meat in the refrigerator, you can cook cutlets that are in no way inferior to a dish made according to the classic recipe. Prepared food is enough for about 3 servings.
- 0.5 kg of boiled beef,
- 2 onions
- 1/4 tbsp. sour cream,
- ground pepper,
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of vegetable oil
- croutons for breading,
- grape seed oil for frying.
- Cut the peeled onion into 4 pieces and rotate with the meat through a meat grinder.
- Add the egg, sour cream, vegetable oil and spices to the minced meat to taste. Mix everything well until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Form patties and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place in a skillet where you need to preheat some oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with any side dish.
Boiled chicken mousse
Store-bought pates and pasta for sandwiches contain artificial additives and other harmful substances. Homemade chicken mousse is a great natural substitute. It can be used to make sandwiches, canapés, or baked goods toppings.
- 0.6 kg of mushrooms,
- chicken carcass,
- 2 onions
- a bunch of dill,
- a pinch of sugar
- Wash the carcass, remove the skin and fat, and then divide it into parts.
- Put them in a saucepan, cover with cold water and cook for 1.5 hours.
- After that, add half a bunch of dill, turn off the heat, cover the saucepan and cool completely.
- Cut the onion into cubes, the mushrooms into slices, and grate the carrots.
- Fry them in hot oil until golden brown, and then cool.
- Separate the bones from the cooked meat and place the pulp in a blender bowl.
- Grind until puree, adding a little broth.
- Add chopped dill, stir-fry and rub again until smooth.
Store the mousse in the refrigerator.
Boiled beef salad
- 0.5 kg of boiled beef,
- 7 pickles,
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 eggs,
- 125 g nuts
- Boil and peel the eggs, then cut them into small cubes.
- In the same way, it is worth chopping boiled beef and cucumbers.
- Finely chop the peeled garlic.
- Put nuts in a dry frying pan and dry them over low heat. After that, they must be crushed with a rolling pin until crumbs are obtained.
- Mix all the ingredients, add salt to taste and season the salad with mayonnaise.
It is recommended to serve the dish right away, otherwise the cucumbers will let the juice go, and the salad will look unpresentable.
All the recipes considered are simple and everyone can master them. And this is just a small list of dishes that can be prepared from boiled meat. Therefore, experiment for your own pleasure!