Table of contents:
- Recipe for vegetable puree soup with chicken broth
- Mushroom soup with chicken broth
- Recipe for winter pumpkin puree soup with chicken broth
- Pumpkin soup with octopus
- French soup with cheese on chicken fat
- Recipe for puree soup with chicken broth with peas in a slow cooker
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Yulia Novikova YUN
Initially, the puree soup was intended for people who have problems with the digestive tract. Today, this dish is considered by many to be a real masterpiece, since these first courses have a very delicate and velvety texture.
You can cook from different vegetables, and broth is used as a base. We suggest considering several recipes using chicken broth.
Recipe for vegetable puree soup with chicken broth
This first course is popular with both children and adults. Correctly selected products allow you to get an original result. You can include your favorite vegetables in the recipe, as well as experiment with spices. The prepared ingredients are enough for 4 servings.
- 655 g mixed vegetable, which includes broccoli, carrots and peas;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of oil;
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of cream 33%;
- 375 ml of broth;
- ground pepper;
- 20 g butter.
- If you are using a frozen mixture, then it must first be transferred to the refrigerator for a couple of hours, and then left at room temperature.
- Then wash the vegetables, peel if necessary, and cut into pieces.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed saucepan and melt the butter there.
- Fry vegetables on it for 10 minutes. During this time, a pleasant golden color should appear.
- Pour 55 ml of water into the broth, place on the stove and boil.
- Pour the liquid over the vegetables so that the level slightly covers them.
- Cover the lid and simmer for 10 minutes. on minimal heat.
- As a result, the vegetables should become soft.
- Use a blender to chop everything to a puree state.
- Pour in the remaining fat, place on the stove and boil.
- Then add cream, add pepper, stir and remove from heat.
- Mix and add a piece of butter. Serve with herbs.
Mushroom soup with chicken broth
The aroma of mushrooms makes any dish delicious. If you want to diversify the recipe or add something of your own, then add your favorite spices. Everything is prepared very simply.
- 1, 5 l of broth;
- 225 g of champignons;
- 165 g of boiled chicken;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of oil;
- 4 potatoes;
- spices and herbs.
- First, prepare the mushrooms, which should be thoroughly washed, peeled and cut into pieces.
- Place them in a heavy-walled saucepan over the heated oil. Send the onion cut into half rings there.
- Pour in the prepared liquid and boil everything.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into chunks, add them to the pot and cook until tender.
- Put the prepared vegetables and mushrooms, and strain the liquid.
- Grind the prepared ingredients with a blender, adding salt, pepper and spices.
- Add the broth in portions to achieve the desired consistency of the soup. Serve with chopped herbs.
Recipe for winter pumpkin puree soup with chicken broth
Pumpkin is a very useful product, but many do not like it, considering it tasteless. In fact, it just needs to be cooked properly. You can verify this by preparing a delicious soup. The amount of ingredients is calculated for 8 servings.
- 1/4 part chicken carcass;
- 2.5 liters of water;
- 0.5 kg pumpkin;
- a couple of carrots;
- a pinch of cumin;
- 0.5 teaspoons of ground paprika;
- salt and pepper.
It is recommended to use natural yoghurt without additives for serving.
- Wash the chicken well and cut it into pieces.
- Place in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- After that, reduce the heat and cook for 45 minutes.
- Peel vegetables and boil them in broth with laurel, salt and pepper.
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and cut into small cubes. Remove meat, vegetables and laurel from the liquid, and strain the liquid itself.
- Put it back on the stove and add pumpkin, grated carrots and zucchini pieces.
- Add spices and bring everything to a boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the soup from heat, cool and, using a blender, grind everything with a blender until puree.
- Serve with yogurt.
Pumpkin soup with octopus
We have already considered a simpler and more affordable recipe, so we suggest staying at the original and exotic version. This dish is prepared in many restaurants, and you can make it at home.
- 1 kg pumpkin;
- 200 ml of cream;
- 400 g of octopuses;
- 1 liter of broth;
- 50 ml brandy;
- 100 g butter;
- red onion;
- a clove of garlic;
- sea salt;
- Finely chop the peeled onion and garlic, and then fry in melted butter in a deep saucepan.
- Wash the pumpkin, remove the skin and cut into cubes.
- Add pumpkin and cook until tender.
- Send brandy there and simmer everything for 5 minutes.
- After the time has passed, pour in the liquid, add salt and sugar.
- Boil everything for 10 minutes.
- After that, using a blender, grind the contents of the pan until puree.
- The next step is to pour in the cream and mix everything well again.
- Wash octopuses in strong water and put them in boiling water.
- After boiling again, cook for 10 minutes. Cool and remove the rind.
- Chop and add to soup. Garnish with herbs and serve.
French soup with cheese on chicken fat
This soup is one of the most popular dishes in France. This soup is distinguished by its bright cheese taste and aroma. This dish is very satisfying and tasty. Be sure to prepare it for your family.
- 1 tbsp. broth;
- 0, 5 tbsp. cream 20%;
- 2 potatoes;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- loaf for croutons.
- Cut the peeled vegetables into large pieces.
- Send them to a saucepan, pour in the broth and put them on the stove.
- After boiling, reduce heat, add salt and cook until tender over minimal heat.
- Remove the finished vegetables and use a blender to grind them until puree.
- Transfer it to the broth and boil everything again.
- Pour in the cream and continue cooking.
- Grind the cheese on a fine grater and send the soup.
- Stir until the cheese is completely dissolved.
- The fire can be turned off immediately after this.
- Cut the loaf into large pieces and place them in a dry frying pan.
- Dry on both sides.
- You can also do this in the oven.
- Serve the croutons soup.
Recipe for puree soup with chicken broth with peas in a slow cooker
You can quickly and easily prepare the first course in a multicooker. This soup has a beautiful color and a pleasant delicate texture. The amount of ingredients is calculated for 4-5 servings.
- 2, 5 l of broth;
- 1 tbsp. peas;
- 200 g bacon;
- Rinse the peas thoroughly in running water, and then pour it over for a while and leave to soak. If you could not find instant peas, then you need to soak overnight.
- Peel vegetables and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the bacon into slices and sauté it in the multicooker in the Bake mode until golden brown.
- Add vegetables there and fry until soft, all in the same mode.
- It remains to put the peas, pour in the broth, add salt and pepper.
- It is necessary to cook the soup in the "Stew" mode for 2 hours.
- After that, grind everything with a blender in mashed potatoes and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with herbs and croutons.
Now you know how to make a delicious and healthy chicken broth soup. Try all the suggested recipes to find the one that suits you best. Enjoy cooking.