Table of contents:
- Chicken Mashed Potato Soup Recipe
- Chicken Cream Cheese Soup Recipe
- Chicken puree soup with mushrooms
- Chicken liver puree soup
- Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup Recipe
- Chicken and Broccoli Puree Soup Recipe
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Author of the publication Daria Solovyova DS
Unfortunately, for the Slavic peoples, mashed soups are not yet as popular as in Europe. These dishes have a number of advantages. Firstly, such soups are very satisfying, which means that they will satisfy hunger quickly and for a long time.
Secondly, chicken soup is good for the health of both adults and children. Thirdly, this dish is very tasty and even demanding gourmets will like it. Consider several recipes, each of which has its own flavor.
Chicken Mashed Potato Soup Recipe
Let's start with the most common variant, which stands out for its satiety and delicate taste. This dish is ideal for people with gastrointestinal problems. This soup helps to recover after a serious illness or surgery.
- Chicken carcass;
- 5 potatoes;
- leek stalk;
- parsley root;
- Let's start with the broth, for which we divide the carcass into a couple of parts, wash, and then fill with water.
- Put the prepared roots, a whole onion, carrot, laurel and peppercorns there.
- After boiling, remove the foam and cook over low heat until the meat is tender.
- Work on potatoes, which need to be peeled, washed and cut into large pieces.
- Chop the leeks in the same way.
- Strain the broth and add the prepared vegetables to it.
- Cook until soft and then add the chicken.
- Take out the meat with vegetables and beat everything with a blender, then add the spices and pour in the broth in portions to bring the consistency of the soup to the desired thickness. Serve with chopped herbs.
Chicken Cream Cheese Soup Recipe
Another popular soup that acquires an original creamy taste thanks to cheese. For serving, we suggest preparing garlic croutons, which will add originality to the dish.
- 2 L chicken broth (can be prepared as described in the previous recipe);
- 250 g chicken;
- 3 potatoes;
- a head of garlic;
- 180 g of Philadelphia cheese.
- Peel the vegetables, and then finely chop the onion, and chop the garlic with carrots on a grater.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until soft on it, and then add the carrots with garlic. Cook until golden.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into medium-sized cubes and place them in the boiling broth.
- Transfer the roast there and mix with the cheese.
- Mix everything to melt the Philadelphia.
- Add salt and pepper to the soup. Take a blender and blend until smooth. Serve with croutons and herbs.
Chicken puree soup with mushrooms
Many people prefer this particular recipe, as the chicken is ideally combined with mushrooms, which give the dish an original taste and unsurpassed aroma. Prepared food is enough for 5 servings.
- 400 g chicken drumsticks;
- 175 g champignons;
- 100 g of celery;
- 2 potatoes;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of oil;
- 100 ml cream;
- First, wash the shins thoroughly, and then, boil until tender in water with the addition of salt.
- Wash and peel the mushrooms, then cut them into slices.
- Cut the peeled onion into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the onions and carrots in it. This process usually takes about 6 minutes.
- Peel vegetables and cut into small pieces. Remove the meat and separate the flesh from the bones.
- Put vegetables in broth, boil and cook for 25 minutes. When they are soft, remove and transfer everything to a blender bowl.
- Grind to a puree and mix with a liter of broth, and pour in the cream.
- Add mushrooms, onions and chicken there. Add more broth if necessary.
- Mix everything and bring the soup to a boil. You can serve with pieces of mushrooms and chicken, or you can grind everything to a puree state.
Chicken liver puree soup
Such a first course may seem unusual to many, but the delicate texture and original taste will certainly appeal to both children and adults. Cooking is simple, the main thing is not to deviate from the proposed instructions.
- 500 g liver;
- 5 medium potatoes;
- 3 small carrots;
- vegetable oil;
- 2 liters of broth.
- Wash and peel the vegetables, and then, cut the potatoes into large and small cubes and onions, and chop the carrots on a grater.
- Bring the broth to a boil and put the potatoes in it, and then add the salt. When the soup boils again, reduce the heat.
- Rinse the liver thoroughly under running water, carefully removing the gallbladder.
- In a frying pan in oil, fry the chopped onions and carrots, and after the vegetables acquire golden color, add the liver and salt.
- Fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so that nothing burns.
- Transfer the contents of the skillet to the pot next to the potatoes, and add salt, laurel and pepper there. When everything boils, reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Using a blender, grind everything to a puree and leave under the lid for 10 minutes. insist. Garnish with herbs, croutons and serve.
Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup Recipe
Such a first course can be prepared both in summer and winter, since the vegetables used can be bought at any time of the year. Cream gives the dish a creamy consistency. For piquancy, we suggest using capers.
- 1 liter of broth;
- large fillet;
- a couple of potatoes;
- 45 g celery root;
- 0, 5 tbsp. cream 15%;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of capers;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of flour;
- Wash the fillet, remove the films, and then cut it into large pieces.
- Take a saucepan with a thick bottom and heat a little oil there, in which you want to fry the fillets.
- Stir occasionally so nothing burns.
- At this time, take care of vegetables that need to be peeled and cut into large pieces.
- When the fillet is golden brown, add vegetables, laurel, a little pepper and finely chopped capers to it.
- Stir and fry for 6 minutes.
- At the end of the time, pour in the broth so that it only covers the contents.
- As a result, there should be about 0.5 tbsp. broth.
- Boil the vegetables under the lid until soft. On average, this takes 20 minutes.
- Then remove the laurel and use a blender to puree the chicken and vegetables.
- Put flour in the remaining broth and mix to avoid lumps.
- Pour the mixture into the soup and stir. Add cream to the dish, stirring occasionally, bring everything to a boil.
- After that, turn off the heat, serve with chopped herbs, chopped capers, and cream can make a beautiful pattern on the surface.
Chicken and Broccoli Puree Soup Recipe
The first dish prepared according to this recipe turns out to be light and healthy. It can be eaten on a diet without fear of ruining the figure. The prepared ingredients are enough for 6-8 servings.
- 400 g broccoli;
- 300 g fillet;
- 150 g onions;
- Prepare the fillet and cut into cubes.
- Peel the onion and chop into small pieces.
- Pour the fillet with water and cook after boiling for 15 minutes.
- Add onions and broccoli inflorescences there.
- Add salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- It remains only to beat everything with a blender and you can serve it with herbs.
As you can see, the recipes for preparing delicious first courses are simple and everyone can cope with them if desired. You can change the composition of the spices to diversify the taste and give the original aroma.