Table of contents:
- How to make tomato puree soup?
- Tomato puree soup cooked in a slow cooker
- Tomato puree soup with cheese
- Tomato puree soup with chicken
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Anna Sikorskaya AS
Puree soups are a fashionable variation of the first course, distinguished by their delicate taste and consistency. And tomato puree soup is also good for your health. The composition of tomatoes contains a powerful antioxidant - lycopene, which, moreover, during heat treatment only increases its concentration.
Many diets also include different recipes for this dish, as it is low in calories and at the same time, it is great filling. Therefore, if you want to start losing weight, include one of the options in your menu. Soups are prepared from both fresh and canned tomatoes, and in the most extreme cases, tomato paste and juice can be used in recipes.
They also serve different types - cold and hot. The most famous in the world is Spanish gazpacho, which is served cold and is indispensable in hot climates.
And hot ones are prepared with the addition of meat and fish, vegetables and cereals, dough products, and are served with herbs, bread or croutons and sour cream.
Soups turn out to be very tasty when they begin to combine seemingly incompatible, for example, cream and milk with tomatoes. But the resulting tomato puree soup with cream opens up new pages in the alphabet of even the most sophisticated gourmet's taste.
How to make tomato puree soup?
The base of this dish is tomatoes. The richest taste will be obtained if, for the preparation of a recipe for tomato puree soup, take such varieties of tomatoes as "Raspberry Fleshy" and "Bull's Heart". In this case, the tomatoes must be ripe, red, not spoiled, otherwise it will certainly affect the soup. Greenhouse ones, because of the bland taste, do not go well with this dish.
Therefore, if you are in no doubt whether to choose greenhouse tomatoes or canned ones from the garden, choose the latter. Another feature of the dish is the large presence of greens. Green onions, dill, cilantro, parsley, basil - anything from this list, but should be served with a plate of the first.
- basil - ¼ bunch;
- olive oil;
- bell pepper 1 piece;
- black pepper and salt;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- In this option, the tomatoes and other vegetables must be baked beforehand. Therefore, coarsely chop the tomatoes, bell peppers and garlic cloves, put them on a baking sheet, oiled or lined with parchment.
- Top with salt, pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and leave in an oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- The baking time of vegetables is on average 30-40 minutes.
- Set aside a quarter of the baked vegetables, grind the rest in a blender until smooth.
- Then pour into a saucepan in which the dish will be stored.
- While preparing the dressing, the saucepan can be slightly warmed up to keep the soup warm. But you no longer need to boil.
- Preparing the dressing. To do this, wash and chop the basil.
- Previously postponed vegetables will also go here.
- Remove the skin from them, press with a fork and mix with the basil.
The dish is served warm or hot, 1-2 tablespoons of the dressing are laid out in the center of the plate.
Tomato puree soup cooked in a slow cooker
A very tasty soup is obtained, cooked using a multicooker. It is prepared very quickly and easily.
- large tomatoes - 4 pieces;
- salt, pepper and other spices;
- 0, 5 onions;
- garlic and bay leaf;
- tomato paste - 3 tablespoons, if you take juice, then you need about twice as much 5-6 tablespoons;
- olive oil.
- To facilitate the process of peeling tomatoes, make cuts on them along and across, and release them in boiling water for a few minutes. You can even let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes and grind in a blender until the gruel is smooth.
- Sauté chopped onions in olive oil for 10 minutes. This is done in a multicooker using the Baking program.
- After the onion has acquired a golden color, add tomato gruel to the multicooker.
- Then salt, pepper, spices, bay leaves, squeeze out the garlic, and tomato paste or juice.
- Set the "Extinguishing" mode for 15 minutes. After the ready signal, the soup can be poured into plates.
- This recipe can be supplemented and varied with other ingredients. Do you like shrimp? Then put them in the soup. In order for the tomato puree soup with shrimps to turn out delicious, while the dish is being prepared in a slow cooker, peel the fresh shrimp from the shell, and fry in butter.
- Shrimps are fried for a minute on each side.
- Then, when the soup is already poured into bowls, the shrimp is simply added to the first.
Tomato puree soup with cheese
One of the most delicious first courses with the addition of tomatoes is prepared in Antalya, one of the provinces of Turkey. It is also called Turkish tomato puree soup. It is fragrant, very tasty and has absorbed all the best oriental traditions of cooking first courses.
- 0.5 kilograms of tomatoes;
- Yalta onion - 1;
- a clove of garlic;
- 1 liter of broth;
- 1 glass of tomato juice;
- some olive oil;
- black pepper and salt;
- hard cheese.
- Finely chop the garlic and onion and fry in a saucepan one by one.
- After frying the onion, do not take it out, but add the chopped basil. We continue to fry for 5 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes, cut into small cubes and add to the onion and basil. Stir and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add broth and juice, salt and pepper.
- We close the saucepan with a lid and, bringing to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Grind the stewed mixture in a blender. If it looks thin, add a couple of tablespoons of flour to the saucepan before putting it in a blender, make sure that there are no lumps and, bringing to a boil, leave to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- On the table, Turkish soup is served hot and just before serving, it is sprinkled with grated cheese.
Tomato puree soup with chicken
For those who are not on diets and prefer to see meat in every dish, they will surely like our next recipe with chicken.
- One each onion, potatoes and carrots;
- 2 sweet peppers;
- 0.5 kilograms of tomatoes;
- olive oil;
- one large chicken fillet;
- hard cheese;
- seasoning mixture, salt, pepper;
- sour cream;
- black bread;
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan, and fry finely chopped onions and carrots on it until golden brown.
- While roasting is in progress, cut the potato into small cubes, and then throw it over the onions and carrots.
- After five minutes, add two more finely chopped garlic cloves.
- We hold for half a minute and fill with half a glass of water, simmer until all vegetables are cooked.
- Remove seeds from the pepper and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes, finely chop and add to the vegetables. Remember to reduce the heat.
- Add the baked pepper there, only first you need to remove the skin from it and also finely chop it. You need to cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chicken fillet with salt and seasonings, lightly beat it in a bag, and then fry in a very preheated skillet for 1-2 minutes on each side. Then cool and cut into small cubes.
- Let's make croutons from black bread. To do this, cut it finely and let it sit in the oven at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- While the croutons are cooking, we will make a dressing for them from finely grated 1 clove of garlic and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Next, pour the croutons and leave in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Vegetables stewed in a saucepan should be transferred to a blender and chopped until smooth.
- Then pour back into the saucepan, add chicken fillet, salt, pepper to taste, basil.
- Pour into bowls hot. Separately put sour cream, grated cheese, basil in each plate. Croutons can be thrown on a plate, or you can eat a bite.
Without a doubt, the suggested recipes are not all. There are a great many of them. In addition, there is always room to experiment and create your own version of tomato puree soup.