Table of contents:
- Poured dough on kefir
- Pouring dough with mayonnaise
- Poured dough with milk
- Poured dough with sour cream
- Yeast dough with milk
- Useful Tips
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Author of the publication Irina Boyko IB
In cooking, jellied pie is a relative concept. It combines baked goods that are different not only in appearance, but also in the technology of preparation. It is prepared mainly in two ways. For the first option, the filling is laid out on the bottom of the mold, which is poured on top with batter. For the second method, a base is made of solid dough, then the filling is laid out, and then everything is poured with a liquid mixture.
Poured dough on kefir
- 1 tbsp. medium fat kefir,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 0.5 dessert spoon of baking soda,
- 4, 5 Art. tablespoons of sifted flour,
- 80 g butter
- 70 g of hard cheese.
- First, remove the kefir from the refrigerator so that it warms up to room temperature.
- Add baking soda to it and stir well at a fast pace to start the reaction.
- When the foam is gone, add the eggs, which you must first beat well with a whisk.
- The result should be a yellowish mass.
- Melt the butter in a steam bath, cool it, and then pour in a thin stream to the other ingredients, after adding more salt.
- After that, add the cheese, chopped on a fine grater, and then flour in portions.
- Stir until smooth and viscous.
Done, you can pour the pie.
Pouring dough with mayonnaise
Mayonnaise can be used both in store and at home.
- 100 g sour cream and mayonnaise,
- 100 g flour
- 10 g butter
- 3 eggs,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Take a deep container and break the eggs into it.
- Pour in salt and beat the mixture well with a whisk or fork.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise, mix everything well.
- Add flour in portions to get a smooth, lump-free consistency.
- Put in baking powder and stir again.
Poured dough with milk
- 1, 5 Art. milk,
- 140 g butter
- 3 eggs,
- 1 tbsp. flour,
- Pour milk into a suitable container and beat eggs into it, mix.
- Add salt and butter pieces.
- Add a little flour, soda and mix everything well.
- Pour in the remaining flour in portions and knead to avoid lumps. Don't worry about bits of butter left over. They will disperse during baking.
The dough is ready to use.
Poured dough with sour cream
Since the recipe includes low-fat sour cream, the baked goods are light, but lush.
- 5 tbsp. spoons of sour cream with a fat content of 15%,
- 150 g flour
- 3 eggs,
- 0.5 teaspoons of baking soda,
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take a large bowl, pour in sour cream and add baking soda. Mix everything well.
- Combine eggs with salt in a separate container.
- Using a whisk, whisk everything well to get a smooth paste.
- Combine the egg and sour cream mass, mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Separately sift the flour and add it in portions, continuing to beat until all the lumps are dispersed.
Yeast dough with milk
This recipe is suitable for the base of a jellied pie with the filling on top. Thanks to the use of yeast, the baked goods rise well and turn out to be airy.
- 1 tbsp. milk,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 0.5 sachets dry yeast
- Mix liquid and dry ingredients separately.
- Combine the two prepared masses, mix well.
- Leave in a warm place and wait for the dough to rise.
- Mix thoroughly again.
- Depending on the type of jellied pie, the consistency of the dough should be different.
- If you want to make something similar to charlotte, it will be similar to liquid sour cream, as the filling must seep through the filling.
- If you have chosen a baking option in which the filling is between the layers of the dough, then it should be thicker so that the ingredients do not fall down.
- If the choice fell on baked goods that are similar to the popular quiche, that is, when using a hard base, the consistency of the top pour may be liquid.
- You can bake a jellied pie both in the oven and in a slow cooker. The second option will bake faster and more evenly.