Table of contents:
2023 Author: Alfred Shackley | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:14
Difficulty Medium Publication author Anastasia Garina AG
Mashed soups are dietary meals that are shown to be used for various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. For their delicate texture, almost everyone loves them - children and adults. There are three types of food: cream, mucous and puree. A variety of products are used for their preparation. They can be fish, vegetables, meat, cereals.
From a huge variety of recipes for making pureed soups, everyone can choose the option that suits them.
The dish is very healthy, because pumpkin has a beneficial effect on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Milk - 750 ml;
- Pumpkin - 400 g;
- Wheat bread;
- Cream - 100 g;
- Butter - about 40 g.
- We begin to prepare the soup by peeling the pumpkin.
- Then cut the vegetable into cubes, fill it with freshly boiled milk (take half of the total volume that we need).
- Add salt to the dish, send it to cook, making the fire small. Do not forget to cover the dishes with a lid.
- When the vegetable is ready, you need to grind it with the milk in which it was cooked.
- Next, pour in the remaining milk, let the mixture boil, add butter, cream.
- Make croutons from wheat bread and serve with them.
This category of dishes is useful for everyone - they are rich in nutrients, vitamins, and the taste is excellent. The mashed soup according to this recipe is dietary.
- Onions (medium-sized) - 1 pc.;
- Fresh cucumber - 1 pc.;
- Butter - approximately 50 g;
- Zucchini - 3 pcs. (medium);
- Salt, pepper - to your taste;
- Broth - 250 ml;
- Dill (fresh) - 1 bunch;
- Cream - 200 ml (consistency - 10%).
- You can make a dish with meat broth or fish broth.
- Peel the onion, rinse thoroughly, cut into rings, sauté in butter.
- We spread the zucchini to it, having previously cut them into small cubes.
- We make the fire weak, simmer the dish for about 7-8 minutes.
- Now add the broth to the mixture, let it boil for 10 minutes, and then remove it from the stove.
- Grind the cooled mixture, you can beat it with a blender.
- Cut the cucumber into small slices, put it together with chopped dill in a blender and beat again.
- Now you can enjoy the food in the ensemble with crispy croutons.
The treat will turn out to be satisfying, and its taste will be original and piquant. Fish soups can be prepared not only for adults, but also for children.
- Carrots - 1 pc.;
- A bunch of dill;
- Butter - 1, 5 tbsp. l.;
- Pike perch - 0.5 kg;
- Flour - 2 tsp;
- Garlic - 4 teeth;
- Lemon juice - 4 tbsp. l.;
- Spices (pepper, salt);
- Cream - 2 tbsp. l;
- Medium onion - 1 pc.
- We cut the fish into slices, chop the carrots, onions, garlic.
- We combine all these ingredients, fill with water, put on a small fire, cook until the pike perch is ready.
- We clean the fish from the skin, remove the bones, pass it through a meat grinder.
- Wipe the vegetables through a fine grater or sieve.
- Pass the flour in butter, and then add broth to it (in the amount of 2 tbsp. L.).
- Now we combine all the components, add salt, pepper, cream, herbs, let it boil. The dish is ready.
Vegetable with tomatoes
Vegetable mashed dishes can be prepared with a variety of basic ingredients. Tomatoes add a special flavor to the dish, and this recipe for mashed vegetable soups is one of the most commonly consumed and loved ones.
- Milk - 4 glasses;
- Rice groats - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Tomatoes - 0.7 kg;
- Butter - 4 tbsp. l.;
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- You might be surprised to find sugar on the list of essential foods. It is needed in order to kill the sourness of the tomatoes, and the grated soup is tender.
- Cooking milk sauce. Fry a little butter in the amount of 2 tbsp. l. with flour, pour milk into the mixture and let it boil.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and simmer them with butter in the amount of 1 tbsp. l. and sugar.
- After a quarter of an hour, add water (3 cups) to the mixture, let it boil, pour in the milk sauce, let it boil for another minute. 15.
- Boil rice until tender.
- Grind the tomatoes with a sieve, add the remaining oil, boiled rice and immediately serve the dish.
- Those adhering to diet No. 5 are encouraged to use pureed soups with vegetables, cereals, and this dish is perfect for those who are shown such a diet.
Vegetable with cauliflower
- Cauliflower - 600 g;
- Sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. l.;
- Milk - 400 ml;
- Salt - to your taste;
- Potatoes - 0.5 kg.
- First, separate 1/4 of the entire volume of the cabbage to prepare a side dish with it.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse them thoroughly, cut them into pieces and put them in a saucepan with the chopped cabbage, fill the ingredients with water (4 cups). Cook in salted water for about half an hour.
- Boil ¼ cabbage (which we originally left).
- Grind the vegetables with a sieve, heat the milk and combine all the products.
- Served with boiled cabbage. It is also suitable for those who follow a diet - cauliflower is very useful for the gastrointestinal tract, it is easily absorbed.
Another delicious fish recipe. You will need to spend about 1, 5 hours preparing the dish, but this deliciousness is worth it.
- Cod - 600 g;
- Carrots (medium size) - 2 pcs.;
- Purified water - 2 liters;
- Black pepper - 5 peas;
- Cream - 3 tbsp. l.;
- Onions - 2 pcs.;
- A bunch of parsley;
- Flour - 3 tbsp. l.;
- Green peas (frozen) - 200 ml;
- Small potatoes - 3 pcs.;
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs.;
- Milk (or low-fat cream) - 350 ml.
- We clean the fish, remove the tail, divide it into chunks.
- We clean 1 carrot and 1 onion.
- We put the cod to cook in a saucepan, and when it boils, put carrots, onions (whole), pepper, bay and continue to cook for about half an hour.
- Remember to remove the foam while the fish stock is boiling.
- When ready, remove the cod, cool it, select the bones, grind the pulp in a blender until it gets the consistency of puree.
- Strain the broth (separately set aside 1 glass with it, let the rest remain in the pan until the grated vegetables and fish are added), discard the spices and boiled vegetables.
- In a separate container, combine the cream, broth in the amount of 1 cup, flour, mix the ingredients thoroughly and pour the resulting mixture into the liquid remaining in the pan. Stir everything well again.
- Now we prepare vegetables for our mashed fish and cream soup. Peel carrots, onions, potatoes, cut into small pieces, add to the rest of the ingredients, add peas, spices, cook for 15 minutes. over low heat. Pour milk and cook for another minute. 5.
- Chop the greens and serve with the finished dish.
- If you do not want some of the ingredients to remain whole in the dish, boil them and add the grated vegetables to the soup.
Scotland has its own tradition of using this dish. Two bowls are served on the table - with hot porridge and cold cream or milk. We know how to cook mashed oatmeal soup differently.
- Green peas - 1 glass;
- Cream (milk can be used) - 200 ml;
- Oat groats - 2 cups;
- Salt, sugar - to your taste;
- Purified water - 200 ml.
- To make pureed oatmeal soup, rinse it thoroughly, changing the water several times.
- Next, it must be soaked for 3 hours, and then boiled until cooked in the same water (this will take about half an hour).
- Now grind the oatmeal with a sieve.
- Boil the peas, add some salt to the water, heat the milk, combine all the ingredients, mix, let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Set aside the finished oatmeal soup for a third of an hour to infuse.
We all remember from childhood various milk porridge, including rice. According to this recipe, you can make grated soup from this cereal.
- Milk - 200 ml;
- Sugar - 1 tsp;
- Rice - 35 g;
- Butter - 1 tsp
- There are two options for preparing rice. According to the first cereal, wipe or crush immediately, while it is moist, after rinsing it.
- The second method is somewhat simpler - rinse the rice, boil until tender and only then wipe it.
- Now we heat the milk, but we do not let it boil, we combine it with sugar and grated rice.
- Let the mixture boil, add oil.
- Some recipes use cream instead of butter.
Delicious and healthy dishes can be served not only for lunch, but also for dinner, and light meals made from cereals or vegetables will be an excellent breakfast. Using recipes for mashed soups, you will always know how to feed your family.